26-12

REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by slmu

GM ladies Hug

Appu, Sathya.. terrific write ups.

Me too loved the ME, nicely done with the story at least moving which never happens in MEs usually. Mastana's days are numbered I think, whether Rinki will escape remains to be seen.

Mehr was saved by the proverbial bell in the form of Maasi, but Randeep will remember... nice.

Shahana is buffeted on all sides without realizing it... she has lost control over Mastana, never had any over Jadda and is loosing ground with Shantanu. Also, Mehr does not seem so cold blooded.

Hi Shanthi Hug, @Bold---I am loving this scenario...I want her breakdown ...to come down to mother earth and realise abt the blind faith and love she has for Malik...i loved that scene..when she came home after the hospital...and cries...

I hope CVs give a back story to SHA-MAL relationship asap...:):)

Pals, I agree.. it will be interesting if we get a scenario in which the needs of the child clash with those of the mission.

And like Sathu said in her write up, she is basing her decisions on Malik's feelings and has not allowed for changing situations..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasiraju

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) (Page 8)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

GM ladies Hug

Me too loved the ME, nicely done with the story at least moving which never happens in MEs usually. Mastana's days are numbered I think, whether Rinki will escape remains to be seen.

Mehr was saved by the proverbial bell in the form of Maasi, but Randeep will remember... nice.

Shahana is buffeted on all sides without realizing it... she has lost control over Mastana, never had any over Jadda and is loosing ground with Shantanu. Also, Mehr does not seem so cold blooded.

I am loving this scenario...I want her breakdown ...to come down to mother earth and realise abt the blind faith and love she has for Malik...i loved that scene..when she came home after the hospital...and cries...

@ Red...How wil that happen ??

she comes across a situation where she realizes that the decisions she took based on Malik's views were inadequate and wrong???

Zoyafanvasiraju

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by vasiraju

Appu and sathya  Loved Both of your analysis Clap Clap Clap...

The screenplay is very fast ..and very catchy script ..Its just a Mind game between everyone which makes us sit back and think ...

Even the Police officer is smart ..his brain is moving fast and connecting the Dots parallel to the shahana...Embarrassed 

What I am liking is the fact that the heroine is not playing superwoman and is acting like a intelligent  woman ... even the  growing attraction between Rathore and Rashmi is handled sensibly without any  gust of wind and a BG music...

Plus as u said things are constantly moving and are not remaining static but at the same time it is not  all bout crime too..we get Family senti's in Bhargava residence interactions and Rinki-Nani interactions..Smile

LOL LOL LOL its a quite Contrast serial that we are following now...this is all about a grip and planned screenplay ...No gust of wind blows here LOL..

The fact is its just like English movie with interesting script focusing on the present day problem on terrorism..

and we can see how the families gets effected by such bomb blasts ..how they survive and start a new life..

only Bharagav's  family suffered a lot here ..Three ladies with no men at home ..and one the terrorist is staying with suffered family..

she is witnessing the suffering's of the family ..

do you think she will change her mind at any time to save that family if time come..their is hidden humanity in her 
interesting question!
I have my own doubts regarding that... but these people are wired differently. there is no place for sentiments towards strangers in their set up...
do you honestly see her having a soft corner?
initially I thought she might turn sides too
but later on... when I thought back... her sticking up for the family at the party, seemed to come AFTER shahana told her to "leave such an impression of herself on EVERY member of the family, so that they don't doubt her"
so was that interference from her heart? or was she merely doing her job?

Good reasoning Appu ..yes they don't have any sentiments when it comes to duty and loyalty..

presently i will go with merely doing the job..but their is some reasoning to the character when she is staying with family where  she can witness the sufferings ..

the situation needs some justification ..their is question on her loyalty and humanity ..

we have to wait how the character turns out ..

the motive of the writer is clear to make us think on the character how they will behave ..how they will react ..

Zoyafanslmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

The screenplay is very fast ..and very catchy script ..Its just a Mind game between everyone which makes us sit back and think ...

Even the Police officer is smart ..his brain is moving fast and connecting the Dots parallel to the shahana...Embarrassed 

What I am liking is the fact that the heroine is not playing superwoman and is acting like a intelligent  woman ... even the  growing attraction between Rathore and Rashmi is handled sensibly without any  gust of wind and a BG music...

Plus as u said things are constantly moving and are not remaining static but at the same time it is not  all bout crime too..we get Family senti's in Bhargava residence interactions and Rinki-Nani interactions..Smile

LOL LOL LOL its a quite Contrast serial that we are following now...this is all about a grip and planned screenplay ...No gust of wind blows here LOL..

The fact is its just like English movie with interesting script focusing on the present day problem on terrorism..

and we can see how the families gets effected by such bomb blasts ..how they survive and start a new life..

only Bharagav's  family suffered a lot here ..Three ladies with no men at home ..and one the terrorist is staying with suffered family..

do you think she will change her mind at any time to save that family if time come..their is hidden humanity in her 
interesting question!
I have my own doubts regarding that... but these people are wired differently. there is no place for sentiments towards strangers in their set up...
but later on... when I thought back... her sticking up for the family at the party, seemed to come AFTER shahana told her to "leave such an impression of herself on EVERY member of the family, so that they don't doubt her"

Good reasoning Appu ..yes they don't have any sentiments when it comes to duty and loyalty..

presently i will go with merely doing the job..but their is some reasoning to the character when she is staying with family where  she can witness the sufferings ..

the situation needs some justification ..their is question on her loyalty and humanity ..

the motive of the writer is clear to make us think on the character how they will behave ..how they will react ..

the fact that she seemed to be relieved that she did not have to murder all of the family was telling... she may always do her job, but she would hesitate to kill innocents directly, if she can avoid it.

Zoyafanvasiraju

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

GM ladies Hug

Shanti,

Bootiful and concise summation of the entire epi !!

Thankooj !!

Mehar  is put on Marination  , lets see  when her turn for being barbequed will come..m looking forward to that ...Tru for all her commanding  nature, Sha does not have anybody with her and it is Jadda who has some loyal hench man.. what will happen at the time of showdown...

Would SOMEBODY burn that Bright Red Pathani of Jadda Plzz.. it just  blinds my vision Angry
LOLLOL but he is a colourful personality, isn't he?

Personality ko colorful rakho but dress pe kyun carry over kar rahe ho ...LOLLOL

Sathu i think they giving a good idea to the audience that how the terrorist look and ware such a weird costumes   LOL LOL..

the brand colors of this people are red ,green and Black ..do you want any rare colors to the group..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanslmutanthya

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

interesting question!

the fact that she seemed to be relieved that she did not have to murder all of the family was telling... she may always do her job, but she would hesitate to kill innocents directly, if she can avoid it.

Their is another reasoning shanthi .. she need not to commit suicide if the rashmi  knows everything and if she come with the police man ..where their is no room to her to escape ..

so may be she is  relieved from that thought too.. 

My only doubt on her is she is not as strong as shahana ..she always needs the advice of shahana  which make me feel that she may give some lead to Rashmi  where she will caught herself soon 

Edited by vasiraju - 17 December 2012 at 12:11am

Zoyafanslmu

Zoyafan

IF-Dazzler

Zoyafan

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

GM ladies Hug

I am loving this scenario...I want her breakdown ...to come down to mother earth and realise abt the blind faith and love she has for Malik...i loved that scene..when she came home after the hospital...and cries...

@ Red...How wil that happen ??

That will happen whe she will  stand at the crossroads... a person with a mission in my mind has to be prepared for anything which comes their way...what i cud infer from Appu's update and WU in forum...she was blackmailed into bringing Suchi, and that too by a novice Shantanu...if she is really thinks on her mind...she shld have averted that situation...by thinking on her feet...and fast that is...Mastana took the cake yday...when he shot the bar owner...thats presence of mind for me...

A terrorist/police both have a common perquisite:-- has to be mastermind and a highly networking person. Shahana lacks both...she is on this path with her blinkers on 

vasirajuslmu

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

GM ladies Hug

Shanti,

Bootiful and concise summation of the entire epi !!

Thankooj !!

Mehar  is put on Marination  , lets see  when her turn for being barbequed will come..m looking forward to that ...Tru for all her commanding  nature, Sha does not have anybody with her and it is Jadda who has some loyal hench man.. what will happen at the time of showdown...

Would SOMEBODY burn that Bright Red Pathani of Jadda Plzz.. it just  blinds my vision Angry
LOLLOL but he is a colourful personality, isn't he?

Personality ko colorful rakho but dress pe kyun carry over kar rahe ho ...LOLLOL

Sathu i think they giving a good idea to the audience that how the terrorist look and ware such a weird costumes   LOL LOL..

the brand colors of this people are red ,green and Black ..do you want any rare colors to the group..

How about white, Blue ,ochre  anything but that red LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasirajuslmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.