26-12

REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
PROMO

Randeep has a suspect dangling upside down in a cell and is giving him the 3rd degree interrogation... err... he is using him as a punching bag.
Randeep: Bolo 2612 kya hai?
Suspect: 2612 sirf tareeq nahi hai, aur bhi bahut kuch hai

Voice over: 2612... mila hai ek chehra... aur suna hai ek naam... 'Shahana"

Shahana is shown; " saare jahaan se achha ... Hindusitaan tuhhaara..."
she pushes a button on the remote and ... BOOM!!

(I may have got some of the details wrong)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasirajusonia_1slmutanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) (Page 3)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
got some matters to attend to
will come back later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

PROMO

Randeep has a suspect dangling upside down in a cell and is giving him the 3rd degree interrogation... err... he is using him as a punching bag.
Randeep: Bolo 2612 kya hai?
Suspect: 2612 sirf tareeq nahi hai, aur bhi bahut kuch hai

Voice over: 2612... mila hai ek chehra... aur suna hai ek naam... 'Shahana"

Shahana is shown; " saare jahaan se achha ... Hindusitaan tuhhaara..."
she pushes a button on the remote and ... BOOM!!

(I may have got some of the details wrong)

Ooo ...Things are moving prutty phast !!  Me lubbing eeet !! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafanslmu

Zoyafan

IF-Dazzler

Zoyafan

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hello Reduxians!!!Hug

Appu...thanks a million for the detailed update on ME as well as recap in #5...I am yet to watch the ME ...just caught the last part...when Jidda sent MMS of Rinki to someone...Smile

Sathu...superby written...what a clinical contrast between the characters...and Mastana as the fish... I want to go home asap...so that I can watch the scene..which u and Appu are gaga over Wink

Can I say as I mentioned before...that Mastana's days are numbered now...will Jidda fall in good books of Shahana if he tells her abt Rinki-Mastana connection??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinevasirajusonia_1slmutanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Hello Reduxians!!!Hug

Appu...thanks a million for the detailed update on ME as well as recap in #5...I am yet to watch the ME ...just caught the last part...when Jidda sent MMS of Rinki to someone...Smile

Sathu...superby written...what a clinical contrast between the characters...and Mastana as the fish... I want to go home asap...so that I can watch the scene..which u and Appu are gaga over Wink

Can I say as I mentioned before...that Mastana's days are numbered now...will Jidda fall in good books of Shahana if he tells her abt Rinki-Mastana connection??

Pallo,

what if  jadda Assures that  he will spare Mastana and Rinki were he to play  Spy games with Sha , reveal all the info and instruction that she gives to him !!

Pallo ...That was a damn good contrast bhara scene ...watch. it.. just the memory of it has me grinning Big smile

Thank You tho kehna  ek formality to acknowledge  ur appreciation but nahi karoongi cuz I feel we have crossed that barrier...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafan

Zoyafan

IF-Dazzler

Zoyafan

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hello Reduxians!!!Hug

Pallo,

what if  jadda Assures that  he will spare Mastana and Rinki were he to play  Spy games with Sha , reveal all the info and instruction that she gives to him !!

Pallo ...That was a damn good contrast bhara scene ...watch. it.. just the memory of it has me grinning Big smile

Thank You tho kehna  ek formality to acknowledge  ur appreciation but nahi karoongi cuz I feel we have crossed that barrier...Tongue

@Bold: ClapClap yeh angle toh maine socha hi nahin...and this is more probable...coz Jidda has to settle scores with Sha ...hmmm interesting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinevasiraju

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Hello Reduxians!!!Hug

Pallo,

@Bold: ClapClap yeh angle toh maine socha hi nahin...and this is more probable...coz Jidda has to settle scores with Sha ...hmmm interesting...

Excellent Thought  sathya..but even Mastana  can turn coin anytime  towards anyone ...all in this plot Mastana  is the only one who is very interesting.. 

sonshineZoyafantanthya

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Appu and sathya  Loved Both of your analysis Clap Clap Clap...

The screenplay is very fast ..and very catchy script ..Its just a Mind game between everyone which makes us sit back and think ...

Even the Police officer is smart ..his brain is moving fast and connecting the Dots parallel to the shahana...Embarrassed 

sonshineZoyafantanthya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.