26-12

REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 13

Page 1 Page 12
Page   of 13

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by riyya6

I just watched the ME... Was a good one to my suprise... But I find a bit of dragging here n there... I did fast forward certain parts LOL Overall a good one even though with dragging n all..EmbarrassedThumbs Up I'm loving Jadda day by day... N I find reshmi n ran deep scene bored... LOL Rinki scene Confused  rIPLOL n to add shahana is too good... Her scenes are good Embarrassed

Heya Riyya  RIP Hug Hug..H r u?

you feel bored ROFL ROFL..when we had a high does of such scene ..than it is impossible that we like that scene as  we liked the scenes in other serial LOL..so obviously  we are healthy LOL..

but to an extent if we see on the whole it was a OK scene  
hey... I'm doin good... Embarrassed 10q I hope all r fine here 2... Healthy LOL I'm sick now no daily doses of good scenesLOL yaar u tell me, showing a kid as a match maker it's old tactic yaar... Bored Sach main... Neway the theme is thriller show so no problem... Ran deep in one way I can accept, I feel sleepy seeing the heroine yaar... But no worries looking at shahana it's vice versa... LOL RipLOL

LOL LOL I think we both are suffering with same syndrome...

Sathya is smart  she made us to follow this serial ..where their is no chance of  gust of wind blowing LOL LOL..

its all on the  plans and Plots ..so slowly we can divert our mind on to this mind game serial ..

what say RIP Smile
my condition is like RIP...LOL What else can I say... Lucky I'm not the only one suffering with syndrome... LOL   Nowadays I utilize fast forward... Button often LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 17 December 2012 at 12:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) (Page 13)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

I just watched the ME... Was a good one to my suprise... But I find a bit of dragging here n there... I did fast forward certain parts LOL Overall a good one even though with dragging n all..EmbarrassedThumbs Up I'm loving Jadda day by day... N I find reshmi n ran deep scene bored... LOL Rinki scene Confused  rIPLOL n to add shahana is too good... Her scenes are good Embarrassed

you feel bored ROFL ROFL..when we had a high does of such scene ..than it is impossible that we like that scene as  we liked the scenes in other serial LOL..so obviously  we are healthy LOL..

hey... I'm doin good... Embarrassed 10q I hope all r fine here 2... Healthy LOL I'm sick now no daily doses of good scenesLOL yaar u tell me, showing a kid as a match maker it's old tactic yaar... Bored Sach main... Neway the theme is thriller show so no problem... Ran deep in one way I can accept, I feel sleepy seeing the heroine yaar... But no worries looking at shahana it's vice versa... LOL RipLOL

I like the fact that the romance is being handled in an understated way.. no wind or BG etc.. and they have managed to keep the plot moving which is great

Exactly shanthi  this serial is not about love ..its about social theme ..Big smile

slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by slmu

I like the fact that the romance is being handled in an understated way.. no wind or BG etc.. and they have managed to keep the plot moving which is great

Exactly shanthi  this serial is not about love ..its about social theme ..Big smile
Thumbs Up agree... Ok guys me leaving... See you.ll.    EmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

LOL LOL I think we both are suffering with same syndrome...

Sathya is smart  she made us to follow this serial ..where their is no chance of  gust of wind blowing LOL LOL..

its all on the  plans and Plots ..so slowly we can divert our mind on to this mind game serial ..

what say RIP Smile
my condition is like RIP...LOL What else can I say... Lucky I'm not the only one suffering with syndrome... LOL   Nowadays I utilize fast forward... Button often LOL

For this serial i am not using fast forward button..because i have to get the plot and plan ..

but  all other serials i am trying to watch only FFing  every scene ..and fact is i am forgetting about the episode with new few mins LOL..

its really a grt change in my  daily life ..those days are gone Riyya where we used repaly button endlessly Big smile

borregslmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Bye Riyya

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Looks like you were right about the CM going up because of articles Sathu... but it has not gone down much this week, which can only be because Redux is active again..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

borreganurao.66vasiraju

amimus

Goldie

amimus

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Hello Girls. I like the ME , it was good , actually was not expecting much from it but it turned out good and also the story is moving forward

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Good Evening 

Any one at home?

Anu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.