26-12
26-12

India-Forums

REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) (Page 12)

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Catch u all later. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasirajuslmu

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by pals13

Hey LuckyHug

u too eyeing my policewa Wink

Heya Pals Hug Hug..Hugzz janu..sorry i am busy in typing the replies to everyone here ..

Practice thoda chut gaye LOL LOL..

Congrats  for the color change ..Clap Clap

Policewa  nope yarr ..i need to have a look again on him ..something is missing in him..i have to wait another month to have look on him LOL..

i liked his Nose ..But his mouth dominating all his good featuresEmbarrassed 

He has such a sweet smile Smile

You all praising him ..so need to check my eyes LOL LOL..will have look on him again soon and will report my final judgement  
I'm blind...LOL Rip

I simply follow you not interested going behind the hotwa ...LOL..

Pals so enjoy the freedom of drooling on PC Wink  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slmuriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

I just watched the ME... Was a good one to my suprise... But I find a bit of dragging here n there... I did fast forward certain parts LOL Overall a good one even though with dragging n all..EmbarrassedThumbs Up I'm loving Jadda day by day... N I find reshmi n ran deep scene bored... LOL Rinki scene Confused  rIPLOL n to add shahana is too good... Her scenes are good Embarrassed

Heya Riyya  RIP Hug Hug..H r u?

you feel bored ROFL ROFL..when we had a high does of such scene ..than it is impossible that we like that scene as  we liked the scenes in other serial LOL..so obviously  we are healthy LOL..

but to an extent if we see on the whole it was a OK scene  
hey... I'm doin good... Embarrassed 10q I hope all r fine here 2... Healthy LOL I'm sick now no daily doses of good scenesLOL yaar u tell me, showing a kid as a match maker it's old tactic yaar... Bored Sach main... Neway the theme is thriller show so no problem... Ran deep in one way I can accept, I feel sleepy seeing the heroine yaar... But no worries looking at shahana it's vice versa... LOL RipLOL

Edited by riyya6 - 17 December 2012 at 12:43am

vasirajuslmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Catch u all later. 

Bye Shilpa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Catch u all later. 

Hi shilpa Hug Hug..nice to catch you here ..by the time you be here i will be gone ..

so hello hai bye bye ..will meet you soon to chat Big smile

slmuriyya6

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

I just watched the ME... Was a good one to my suprise... But I find a bit of dragging here n there... I did fast forward certain parts LOL Overall a good one even though with dragging n all..EmbarrassedThumbs Up I'm loving Jadda day by day... N I find reshmi n ran deep scene bored... LOL Rinki scene Confused  rIPLOL n to add shahana is too good... Her scenes are good Embarrassed

you feel bored ROFL ROFL..when we had a high does of such scene ..than it is impossible that we like that scene as  we liked the scenes in other serial LOL..so obviously  we are healthy LOL..

hey... I'm doin good... Embarrassed 10q I hope all r fine here 2... Healthy LOL I'm sick now no daily doses of good scenesLOL yaar u tell me, showing a kid as a match maker it's old tactic yaar... Bored Sach main... Neway the theme is thriller show so no problem... Ran deep in one way I can accept, I feel sleepy seeing the heroine yaar... But no worries looking at shahana it's vice versa... LOL RipLOL

I like the fact that the romance is being handled in an understated way.. no wind or BG etc.. and they have managed to keep the plot moving which is great

vasirajuriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

I like the fact that the romance is being handled in an understated way.. no wind or BG etc.. and they have managed to keep the plot moving which is great

agree with you... For me the thriller is good... I usually forward ran deep n reshm scenes LOL

Yaar i will faint if they show ran deep n reshmi with wind or bg etc... Sorry no offense to anyone...LOL Rip...

Edited by riyya6 - 17 December 2012 at 12:48am

vasirajuslmu

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

LOL LOL I think we both are suffering with same syndrome...

Sathya is smart  she made us to follow this serial ..where their is no chance of  gust of wind blowing LOL LOL..

its all on the  plans and Plots ..so slowly we can divert our mind on to this mind game serial ..

what say RIP Smile

slmuriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

26-12 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index