Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Update Saiyyu! πŸ‘ May I say the best of this FF so far.

They dont even need words to convey their feelings.  The moment Arnav got angry and sped away I wa sfeeling like here comes the ASR. but when he remembered her words 'You wont abandon me' , his realization everything was beautiful.
And last sentence - 'you don't have a choice. I belong to you' - Just WOW!

This started as (or rather I interpreted it as) a light SS. But with last few updates it is really getting deep and mature(not in terms of physical but emotional). I would say profound.

jshreya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res

-Unres-

Congrats for the new thread!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

N the update was brilliant...I think the best of all the updates... πŸ‘

The confession was beautiful...I loved it too the core...

N also all the emotions between the two whether it was love, anger, pain...or fear were beautifully presented...

Well done for such a brilliant update...!!!!

Shreya ⭐️ Edited by jshreya16 - 11 years ago
rockingchamp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow really a n awesome update...wid this ff you have really send me thousand of years ago a king queen and a prophecy...your updates is like watching a walt disney movies tremendous can actually read your works to my niece who often comes for stories ...widout any actual confession they have confessed what they feel for each other...the trust the dependdency on each other is tremendous...i knew it arnav would abandon her like that...arnv trusting and whereas she has imposed her trust on him...thats an awesome update...was she trying to jump off the cliff or just wandered there...i hope its the latter one ...i know khushi is not thar week...lovely update...continue soon waiting for it eagerly...thanks for the pm...
Love u tk care...
Keep smilin...Edited by rockingchamp - 11 years ago
Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is the sacrifice???
Will anything happen to her????
Btw nice update
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Damn it!!!!3rd page??!!!😲I hate my life which comes between me & things that brings me happiness...😭

Ok..My comment which you've already validated:

Saiyyu, when Arnav shouted at Khushi about 'trust' I remembered when he shouted at Khushi on the highway...

When Khushi's hair got open, I remembered the Payash Haldi wala day, when Arnav opened herhair to cover her back...

& at the cliff, I remembered Khushi's suicide scene..

My personal fav was the cliff scene...Loved it...& I saw the whole scenario before my eyes...That was the USP of the update for me!!!!I wish I had put my Arnav-Khushi on a clifftop instead of a boring fabric storage!

God I wish I was there on the first page to scream about the clifftop brilliance!!!!Loved it!

emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh that was wonderful!! Arnav just spilled all his feelings out!!

This whole chapter made me smile and go aww! I glad they are finally a true team now .. They can fulfill the prophecy together and help Anjali!!
desilover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ARRRGGHHH OMG OMG OMG!! what's gonna happen now?? update fast!!!
agshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it does feel like a fairy tale when i read ur updates. Sweety madam( rasgulla is sweet)
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it 
arnav doesnt want her to be with him cause his a human and might get selfish sweet anyways loved it and thanks for the pm and plzzz update soon
russelskhushi thumbnail
thank god arnav came back for her...loved their confession...