Dekha Ek Khwaab

Manveer SS:-The Library Princess..Ch 14 pg 89 (New Update)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 93

Page 1
Page   of 93
Page 2 Page 93

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Picture edited by Sreya Gupta(username mimi)

Copyright Reserved

Hi friends I was not writing for long cause my eyes were not well. But today is my Birthday please give me gift of your love by reading this Smile

Prologue

It was the time when stars fell from heaven; when princes met princesses and they lived happily ever after; yes I am telling you about the time when dreams came true''and you guessed it right-It is once upon a time.

The Princess of Devgarh is in deep prayer in front of her deity-Devi Saraswati. The Goddess of wisdom in her white sari smiled at her devotee with a white lotus in her hand. 

She is the desire of every wise man but a princess! What will a princess do with knowledge when she can have everything a human mind can dream off-Beautiful palace, eye catching clothes, mouth watering food and above all any wealthy and handsome prince to marry with!

But the princess of Devgarh thinks luxury makes a girl princess but its knowledge and wisdom which make her a woman.

Her meditation broke when she heard an ethereally musical voice-Rajkumari Manyata you have pleased me with your dedication'..

And the princess opened her eyes in amusement- Devi Saraswati!

The Goddess smiled one of her calming smile again- Yes princess! Tell me what boon you desire!

Princess Manyata bowed her head- as your devotee I have only desired your darshan devi and nothing else.

"You amuse me princess," The goddess smiled divinely, "Even the wisest of the wise ones also aspire my darshan to fulfill their earthly aspiration!"

"Then maybe I have failed you as a devotee my Goddess!"

The Goddess remained silent for few minutes, though Her divine smile did not leave her lips- "Do not think low of yourself my Princess, you have pleased me more than any of my followers."

Rajkumari Manyata looked at the Goddess and a drop of tear fell from her eye.

"You heard me right Princess, and for this very reason I am bound to fulfill one of your wishes, as a human; your mind is also not free from complete desire."

"But Devi I have already confessed that my desire is only you!"

"Apart from that you have other wishes too; remember one of those very strongly, for once you leave my temple, you strongest wish will come true." The Goddess disappeared from Manyata's sight and in Her place there stood the beautiful idol of Her.

How can the Goddess of wisdom be wrong! Yes its true that this wise princess also had secret desire. Leaving the temple at dawn princess Manyata returned to her royal chamber. Only night guards are awake at this hour. She looked here and there and when finally felt that none of her sakhis (friends) present to nose upon her, she opened her wardrobe.

Like any princess's wardrobe it's filled with beautiful clothes, marvelous ornaments and a painting of Prince Udayveer Singh.

As she opened her wardrobe her eyes searched for only the Prince's painting. She has lost every interest in clothes and jewelry since she met the prince of Jaigarh. On those days it was common with all princesses, but in case of princess Manyata's it ought be different, as she was very different from any other maiden of that time.

When all princesses used to flaunt about their crushes on the prince Uadyveer, she remained silent. Nobody but only her favorite sakhi (Best friend) Urmila knows about her secret crush.

Manyata smiled and she carefully caressed the painting of the most handsome prince of that time. But just then a cuckoo's cawing realized that dawn has broke and she kept the painting at the secret drawer.

"Oh God what was I doing! I must not desire Prince's love as my boon!"

Closing the wardrobe she opened a book (her room is full of thick books as she loved to read). But could not concentrate a bit, as every word of the book looked like prince Udayveer Singh. So she closed the book also.

"Princess Manyata", she started talking to herself, "please understand Yuvraaj of Jaigarh is a player. Till date no woman could stick to him more than fifteen days.

"May be those women are too sticky, so he leaves them all." other part of her mind answered.

"How can you think like that about any woman and be so sure about the person who breaks every woman's heart!"

"How can I not, he is so charming, so well mannered and so very down to earth. The person, who taught my heart to love, can never be a heartbreaker. May be subconsciously he feels there is someone who will love him more than fifteen days-for lifetime, or may be more than that." She blushed while thinking this.

"Whatever be the reason, you cannot and must not desire his love from your deity. Then it will not remain as love." Both part of her mind united.

She felt helpless and drops of tears fell from her eyes. And every drop of her tear reminded her, their last meeting together. It was an auspicious day for Devgarh and her father the King of this very land invited every single ally of him.

"You must be the Princess of Devgarh!" Princess Manyata's eyes fell on an exceptionally handsome man with blue royal robes. A casual smile crossed his lips as she looked at him.

Princess Manyata smiled one of her graceful smile without being  baffled at the person's unconditional good looks "Yes I am indeed." But she was rather impressed with this man's casual nature, cause men hesitated to talk with her that freely (as there were very few men who could match her wisdom).

"And with who am I talking to?" She gave another graceful smile.

"Pardon me my princess", and this time his smile proved he too is a royal, "I am Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh, the Prince of Jaigarh."

The smile on the Princess's lips became scarce, as she is not very fond of particularly this prince. All knew about his unstable love affairs then also, girls just love to make mistakes. They do it every time by falling in love with him. Every girl thinks herself to be his last one but as usual none can last as his love for more than fifteen days.

"Oh! The busiest man of this planet arrived at the land of Devgarh!"

The Prince gave a generous smile at her rude comment, "Those rumors which you hear about me every day, are not rumors at all, it's all true. But for now, may I have the pleasure to dance with you Princess."

She was astonished at his truthfulness, Manyata could not reject his offer and while dancing she found out more about him and realized that it is not very easy not to fall in love with Prince Udayveer.

As she returned back from her memory, she found out her cheeks still wet with tears.

"How can I waste time in weeping, and think of myself the wisest princess! I have never confessed my feelings to him, how will he know how sincerely I am in love with him and will love him throughout my life." Her heart beat fastened as she thought this.

"I must confess my feelings to him at once." And she grabbed a paper and pen and started to write a letter-her first love letter to her first love. When she finished it her cheeks were all red, she breathed fast. She looked out of her window, the sun smiled at her. She called her favourite Sakhi Unnati to bear the letter.

But when Unnati came, her face was sad.

"What happened Unnati?" Princess Manyata inquired.

"As your friend I do not want you give any false ray of hope my princess." Manyata's face questioned her.

"The Yuvraaj of Jaigarh is currently courting Yuvraani of Amarpura, Princess Jainandini and it is very unlikely that their relationship will last for only fifteen days. I think you will also understand it Princess, Amarpura is the most powerful kingdom'..

Before Unnati could finish her sentence Manyata burst into tears.

"Princess, please hold yourself. You the wisest Princess, you cannot break like this" Unnati urged.

But Manyata's heart had already broken into pieces. She took the letter on her hand where she poured all of her love for Udayveer. Her tears fell on it. She went near the window and saw that cloud has already covered the smiling sun. Unnati came at her side and put her hand over her shoulder- Princess, you are not alone, whole Devgarh is with you.

Manyata's eyes though filled with tears suddenly looked stubborn.

"Everyone thinks I am the wisest Princes, and few hours ago I also thought the same. But you know Unnati I am nothing but a fool!"

Looking her condition tears fell from Unnati's eyes too.

Princess Manyata continued, "Yes Unnati I am the foolest one, how can a woman with wit can fall for Prince Udayveer!"

"I was so happy with my books, they never gave me any pain, only peace, but in Udayveer's love I forgot about my books too." And though unstoppable tears fell from her eyes princess Manyata looked angry, so angry that can burn anything, anyone in front of her. Unnati looked scared and thought of calling the queen. Just then she saw the princess threw out her love letter out of the window and shouted in fiery rage, "You know Unnati, men are like this only. They find pleasure in breaking women's heart. I better would have fallen in love with a Library and got married with it. It would  never have broken my heart!" And as she said this a fiery wind came out of the window, which ransacked everything, causing both the ladies fell to the ground. When it stopped Unnati found an unconscious Princess Manyata.

don't forget to LIKE and COMMENT

With Love

Panchaali or Payel

Edited by panchaali - 05 March 2014 at 12:58am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89samara_shibapriyamvika11Ana..manasa16Softy17Manveerangelafreshbegingowri122harika04angelhumairaa1mimi.maikmilhanhans1998...Ruhi77...manisha98NihsonAnam Aliashpatultimate_karmaCotswoldsMarwa.A.WLivroop_BieberKSGlover101anushruthiNash..sanah12catty2000THEfanOFheartzcandy08Ayesha.behrozPrincessAshVikaslsifjsdlvjmdiAsyaloverSayaneeH.Lecterdreamyjennicechitra_raoAsmimelodyvampire12345678pia.rahaArchi02rockingal09princessSoniaAshish.Addict--Zinay--andy.a-RK_Ki_Biwi-.maleficent...IshqShava..Roze12--Ratna--adventure_gurlAnjalika13jasminerahul...navina...dumas-Orchid-DhinchakGundi..Killer..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manveer SS:-The Library Princess..Ch 14 pg 89 (New Update)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Index

Prologue (click)...pg 1

Chapter 1 (click)...pg 5

Chapter 2 (click)...pg 11

Chapter 3 (click)...pg 15

Chapter 4 (click)...pg 21

Chapter 5 (click)...pg 29

Chapter 6 (click)...pg 37

Chapter 7 (click)...pg 45

Chapter 8 (click)...pg 50

Chapter 9 (click)...pg 57

Chapter 10 (click)...pg 64

Chapter 11(click)...pg 72

Chapter 12 (click)...pg 78

Chapter 13 (click)...pg 85

Chapter 14 (click)...pg 89

My Other Manveer Stories

Manveer FF

Abinashwar-An Indestructible love story (click)

Manveer One shots

[historical romance]

[Fairy Tale]

[urban romance]

[friendship/romance]

[teen drama]

[based on a true story]

[urban romance]

Edited by panchaali - 04 March 2014 at 1:28am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri122hans1998...Ruhi77......anju...PrincessAshVikprincessSoniachitra_rao--Ratna--Jarin04Anjalika13-Orchid-

SayaneeH.Lecter

IF-Dazzler

SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
beining is very nice .. specially language is good.. but d story behind story is more attractive .. anyway who wl know it better than me that wat we wr talking about dat day .. dat was fun .. sitting in our fav corner of star mark CC we wr doing ds bakwas n ds convo made u think ds story .. oh only we can do ds crazy things uff .. r ki bolbo .. but really amader ekta book shop owner k bie kora uchit .. no no better we wl marry some publisher .. me d owner of Penguin n u Rupa or just opposite of that .. or better some Bengali story publishers like me Dey's n u Ananda .. wow .. best option .. ki bolis .. it wl be gr8 na?? chol I know d office of ds publishers .. lets go n line maring start kiya jaye Wink .. ki bolis P?? . lets start our publisher patao mission  LOL

Edited by sayaneegupta - 17 December 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchaali

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
resSmile

edited :

First of all :  MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.  Hope u have a wonderful day & God bless you!!!

Now  ...  coming to the update; it was utterly beautiful and very interesting. 

Is Udayveer , the boon ; which Manyata will EVENTUALLY ask forEmbarrassed

I hope your health improves so that u will be able to continue this SS.  I would love to read more.  The prologue was very well written ...  u are a fantastic writerClapClapClap!!!

Edited by ...navina... - 16 December 2012 at 8:54am

panchaali

andy.a

IF-Rockerz

andy.a

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Happy birthday dear

awsome update dear
waiting to read more

Edited by andy.a - 18 December 2012 at 4:24am

..Killer..

IF-Addictz

..Killer..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
RES.. tomorrow is my chem exam.. so will read later..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Didi...

panchaali

.maleficent.

IF-Sizzlerz

.maleficent.

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
awesome oh i love the idea and i m same as u i always concentrate on reading novels and storybook
keeping textbook aside LOL

panchaali

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Happy birthday to you payel. I hope you've enjoy yourself a lot. A little gift for you and that is love. Very nice story. Loved it very much. And it's true, books are the best friend of life. They never break heart. I love books. They are pure. Please continue soon.

panchaali

Post Reply New Post

Go to top