Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PuRpLe.DiVa

PuRpLe.DiVa

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Okay Guyz. . .These Our My Wishes...I Hope It Happens In D3. . .Kabhi Bhi

1.Swayam Dressing Lyk Rey.. .U Knw D Top Button Kept Open Wearing No Xtra Tshirt InsideTongue

2.BB Match Going Flop N Thr'z No Chance Of Our Team Winning When Swayam Enters N Changes D Whole Game Clap

3.Swayam,Taani N Rey Go 2 Delhi N New Sharon's Entry Thr Wid Lil Romance N Fun Bw D CouplesWink

4.TaaRey Confession In Delhi Wid Lil ReYam Nok Jhok Abt Taani Az GF N SisConfused

5.Taani's Dressing Shud B Changed 2 Sexy Shirt ShalwaarsDay Dreaming

6.VP N AVP Marriage. . .If Bth Unmarried...So That V Get 2 C Sm Funn! :D LOL

U Guyzzz...Can Add Urs If U Want :)

Edited by AreejBasith - 16 December 2012 at 7:07am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyangelnikitha_sShivTRSS-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...KunwarKiDeewani...Tansy...meghasinghajaved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Wish List! Hope Diz Happens Soon :D" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitha_s

nikitha_s

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Actually swayam dressing is so cute than rey. O.k lets try this new one so that he looks hot like Rey. After precap i also expect more from swayam in Basket Ball Match as he is professional player.Nice thought that taareyam went to delhi for sharon. Its high time sharon should come back. Taarey confession should be in delhi that too support from swayam waav amaging thought. U know i m also thinking the same that V.P and A.V.Ps marriage so all couples Taarey, swaron , viha and all performing dances and enjoys with traditional attires.Nice idea. Taani dressing style should be changed what ever it may be. And i m also hoping this will  happend.

Edited by nikitha_s - 16 December 2012 at 7:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PuRpLe.DiVa-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...meghasingh

PuRpLe.DiVa

PuRpLe.DiVa

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitha_s

Actually swayam dressing is so cute than rey. O.k lets try this new one so that he looks hot like Rey. After precap i also expect more from swayam in Basket Ball Match as he is professional player.Nice thought that taareyam went to delhi for sharon. Its high time sharon should come back. Taarey confession should be in delhi that too support from swayam waav amaging thought. U know i m also thinking the same that V.P and A.V.Ps marriage so all couples Taarey, swaron , viha and all performing dances and enjoys with traditional attires.Nice idea. Taani dressing style should be changed what ever it may be. And i m also hoping this will  happend.

Xactly. . .Swayam Ab To Aapko Sexy Dikhna Hi PadhegaTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitha_s...Rhythsy...

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Ur wish list gave me happy heartache. That would b great.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PuRpLe.DiVa-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...

-CussTheWorldUp

IF-Dazzler

-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
love the wishlist of urs,... TaaRey n SwaRon.. <3
n Swayam lookin hot... hmm.. that's a really gr8 thought.. though in the precap he does look hot... doesn't he..?? Shirtless..!! [:'>]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rhythsy...

PuRpLe.DiVa

PuRpLe.DiVa

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShReya_TaaRey

love the wishlist of urs,... TaaRey n SwaRon.. <3
n Swayam lookin hot... hmm.. that's a really gr8 thought.. though in the precap he does look hot... doesn't he..?? Shirtless..!! [:'>]

Dude...He Does'nt Lukk Hott!!...He Lukks..."Ufff Haaayyyee Allah. . .Main Marr Jawaan"!! Tongue N Thanx DearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rhythsy...

PuRpLe.DiVa

PuRpLe.DiVa

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivTRSS

Ur wish list gave me happy heartache. That would b great.

Lol...I Knww That Will B Awswm!Wink

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
GOD swayam dressing like rey?????? oh lorrddd no way plzzz...we love swayam dressing d way he dresses and dont want it to change any bit...plzz dont expect swayam to behave like Rey...its a request...khooni matth karo swayam ke charcter ka...rey and swayam are nt similar...yess he is a skilled player that way he can make a wining situation ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top