Qubool Hai

Heyy. Im new :D Luv the show! But som questions..

tya.zie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everybody... πŸ˜ƒ Im new!
I joined Qubool hai just a few weeks ago or so, but never got to making any posts due to exams -.- Now that im absolutely free 😊 i would love to!!! Only problem is i dont knw the story... I hav watched all of Assad n Zoya scenes cuz i just luv them πŸ˜› But since i started watching the full episodes recently im soo confused.. Wud someone mind telling me the story.. Pleease 😳 Im going to watch all the episodes sooner or later but wud really appreciate knowing whats actually happening now cuz im lost.
Ok few questions that r haunting me:
1. What is Zoya's mission. I mean why did she stay back in india?
2. Did Assad n Ayaan knw they were half brothers frm small or only recently? If so how did they know?
3. How are Rashid n Shirin related to those people in whose house they are staying?
4. Why was zoya going to get married?
Sorry for the boambarding questions.. Just that i hav this weird urge to knw since im really liking this serial πŸ˜ƒ
Btw this is my first serial watching KSG n im already loving him to the core... He has already started making his entrance in my dreams πŸ˜› Ohh n i love Surbhi too, thing about Zoya is she is soo normal which i guess i can relate to, apart frm some of her OTT antics... Rest of the cast are all jolly good too, will get to knw more about them after watching all the episodes!
N I'm really excited for tommrow's epi especially after seeing the spoiler pic.. πŸ˜ƒ Yaay another mitwa.. I also do knw that this is not a love story. But what can i say im a sucker for luv stories especially the star crossed ones, where the lovers are poles apart, yet blinded by love. N Assad n Zoya totally fit the bill... They in a way perfect each other, since both of them kindda need some of the other's qualities!!

Thx... Wud really appreciate replies!
Love Tanya xoxo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm new too!  Hi! πŸ˜† I'm Raina. 

Anyway, to answer your questions: 

1) Zoya wants to find her Abbu. That's why she's staying back in Bhopal. 
2) They knew from the time they were kids that they were step-bros, but love each other like crazy. 
3) Shirin has a 'muh-bole bhai' who is that very strict guy, 'Taya Abbu'. His wife is Razia, who is ALWAYS trying to break Shirin-Rashid's marriage. Their daughter is Humeira. They want to get her married to Ayaan. The other lady is Rashid's mom. 
4) Because Zoya's older sister wanted her to get married. But Zoya wanted closure from her past. Therefore, she couldn't move forward and didn't marry. 

KSG is a rockstar! Everyone here is his massive fan! Welcome to the forum! πŸ˜³
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
First of all welcome to the forum...and do post alot..we would love to read them 

coming to you questions:

1/ Zoya's mission is to find her father...her mother died when she was 3 years old and the only thing she has is a picture and a dream of a fire accident

2/They knew they were brothers from the start

3/ The Mammu Jaan is Shirin's brother as far as I know

4/She was going to get married on the insistance of her sister(Cousin)
tya.zie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww thx for the reply you guys... Was soo confused before, feeling a lot better now 😊
This forum is extremely friendly n it feels great to be a part of it.
Thx everyone <3
We're glad! πŸ˜³

Hope you have a lot of fun here! Looking forward to having some amazing discussions! πŸ˜³
vedu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Warm welcome.. Hope you have got all answers.. Good day!
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello, here is the story so far :)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290056&PID=69394746&#69394746
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

I'm new too!  Hi! πŸ˜† I'm Raina. 

Anyway, to answer your questions: 

1) Zoya wants to find her Abbu. That's why she's staying back in Bhopal. 
2) They knew from the time they were kids that they were step-bros, but love each other like crazy. 
3) Shirin has a 'muh-bole bhai' who is that very strict guy, 'Taya Abbu'. His wife is Razia, who is ALWAYS trying to break Shirin-Rashid's marriage. Their daughter is Humeira. They want to get her married to Ayaan. The other lady is Rashid's mom. 
4) Because Zoya's older sister wanted her to get married. But Zoya wanted closure from her past. Therefore, she couldn't move forward and didn't marry. 

KSG is a rockstar! Everyone here is his massive fan! Welcome to the forum! πŸ˜³

Hey also I did not know that Mamu Jaan is muh bole bhai !! I thought they are real bro-sis. I have been watching fm the 1st episode I must have missed itπŸ€”

That is why they are trying to make Humaiera married off to Ayan.
Nah, muh-bole. Razia says it in the beginning somewhere. 

And yes, that's why Humeira and Ayaan. Hayye, I wish that happens. 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi welcome to the forum...I'm new here too and me have also been confused with some of the relationships but seems my confusion is cleared along with your's too...πŸ˜†.Hoping to read loads of posts from you...so keep em coming!😊