Yashu b'day celebration

Posted: 11 years ago
As yashu's b'day is cmn up shudnt v prepare 4 it. shudnt v giv her a suprisd. do post sme ideas. its been lng havnt gt a yashu interview.
yes please anyone have any idea do share here 
i will definitely post if i have something :)
i want to give few siggies which i have made especially for yashu's birthday please if any one is planning tell me i will pm u
me too made siggies for Yashu's birthday
we can make a special thread for her n post siggies vms poems msg n many more
All these thngs shud b maild 2 yashu's new site so dat she sees it n shudnt v ask 4 a if interview wit postn our ques.
Lets make an inteview thread in wass up forum...what say?? Edited by maneesha28889 - 11 years ago
we can also make an global announcement on IF 
we have never ever created any in these 3 years now we should :)
anyone can make it please :)))

and yes we should ask for IF interview actually they will take one if we dont ask also but phir bhi we should try ๐Ÿ˜Š
toh kaha karna padega ? 
Our members have got positive responds from the Nadii of the IF team on Twitter ๐Ÿ˜Š...
Aswell as possible interviews from some journalists for Yashashri's birthday...

I request Monika and Krithika to post the details here...So we will surely get an interview for her Yashashri's birthday๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Please give ideas for the birthday thread here and we need to decide which of us, wants to post the birthday thread...
Everyone please have your creation, video etc ready and lets contact the IF admin team to make a gobal thread ๐Ÿ˜Š...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Our members have got positive responds from the Nadii of the IF team on Twitter ๐Ÿ˜Š...
Aswell as possible interviews from some journalists for Yashashri's birthday...

I request Monika and Krithika to post the details here...So we will surely get an interview for her Yashashri's birthday๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Please give ideas for the birthday thread here and we need to decide which of us, wants to post the birthday thread...
Everyone please have your creation, video etc ready and lets contact the IF admin team to make a gobal thread ๐Ÿ˜Š...

IF admin team kaun hain ?
i will surely try to contact with them and tell them to make a global thread

Originally posted by jaisyjazz

IF admin team kaun hain ?
i will surely try to contact with them and tell them to make a global thread

We can PM - *Anjali*    vijay    priya.nair   Aahaana
Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago