drop in here just once :P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

adr009

adr009

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
yayyy... my semester exams are over and I am free now. Oh I have been waiting soo long to interact over here...
seriously speakin, i started watchin this show as a replacement of HHL.. I was missing it hell too much you knw..and I needed a show to hook up ! But, then this show was not that catchy in the first epi !! Later, After Varun's (sadly Yuvraj thakur's) disappearance, the show took an interesting turn ..  the guys are cute !! NOT like Himansh kohli or Varun kapoor :P but they are a treat to eyes.. Ela is a grey shade, so seems Vinnie.. but Sanju seems to be the brightest, smartest to all...
i am all waiting for MORE mysteries, and I smell a romantic track between Sanju and Prithvi *sniff sniff* :P ... and of course where the hell Varun went? Or did he die? :O
AND am really lookin forward to make new friends in this forum Big smile

Regards
Ayushi :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jeebitasanjanavgkdhaakshu-Neelambari-KunwarKiDeewanipia.rahamjht_onesnigdha_arsha-PixieDust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "drop in here just once :P" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum hun

true the show seems to be taking an interesting turn and sanju is my fav out of the 3 girls...

and i was sad when yuvi dissappeared love that boy<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snigdha_arsha

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum..HugHug

I liked Varun n Sanjana but me going for Prithvi n Sanjana since Varun disappeared.

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Welcome To the Forum :) 
Sanju defo is the brightest of all , I love her Eyes :D 
And Varun , I so hope he was shown more :| 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.