Arjun's lucky baby!

Poll

Who will suffer a miscarriage in Pavitra Rishta?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends!
the poll is inspired by the history of ekta shows!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Ovi wil have a miscarriage, Purvi will give her baby to Arjun and Ovi to break Ovi's insecurity :(
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If Ovi continues drinking, wearing heels, neglecting medication, vagera, vagera, it will be a miracle if she births the baby. πŸ˜•
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wish to see Ovi's death soon
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soumya02

I wish to see Ovi's death soon

me tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
manny136 thumbnail
Ovi and arjun having their baby is too normal. Having your sister and husbands ex having their baby and being married to another guy tht is more drama. Its unlikely they could do a baby switch due to the months difference but ekta has done it before in other shows so who knows. There could be a cutody battle, but to have a person who doesnt want a baby and is only having it to hold onto a failing relationship as well as not taking care and putting the babys life at risk that person doesnt deserve a baby. Purvi actually wants her baby and so does onir even with the whole past stuff, thts like a real expectant couple not arjun and ovi. I really hope purvi gets her baby and keeps it ovi can do watever she wants, i dont like when they kill kids or babies in shows but i dont really give a damn about ovi.
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i dont want neither of them lose their babies.. i strongly feel that the baby ovi is carrying is not arjun as she doesnt love the baby at all.. and the baby purvi is carrying is arjun's so i dont want none of them lose their babies and the babies shud be with their  mom and dad and not with others...

but as it is a soap and that too ekta's so i think the lead has to suffer than the antagonist so purvi might lose her baby... but  hope it doesnt happen...
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rithika2012

i dont want neither of them lose their babies.. i strongly feel that the baby ovi is carrying is not arjun as she doesnt love the baby at all.. and the baby purvi is carrying is arjun's so i dont want none of them lose their babies and the babies shud be with their  mom and dad and not with others...

but as it is a soap and that too ekta's so i think the lead has to suffer than the antagonist so purvi might lose her baby... but  hope it doesnt happen...

dis is one of  dreason i feel its arjuns baby(ovi),cause if it is not,she wld hav dne wid d abortion
1 ting is clear ovi is not interested to b a mom at all
she is dng it for her marriage,u can say she is using the baby to get arjunnear her
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sherma

dis is one of  dreason i feel its arjuns baby(ovi),cause if it is not,she wld hav dne wid d abortion

1 ting is clear ovi is not interested to b a mom at all
she is dng it for her marriage,u can say she is using the baby to get arjunnear her

Sherma I didnt follow you do you think Ovi will have miscarriage or hae the baby?
Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think ovi will lose the baby coz its the only way that ekta can get arvi together now. If ovi gets her baby then arjun will be tied to this relationship for life and so will ovi. But if the baby dies then ovi will have to free her hold over arjun. I don't want either of them to lose their babies but somehow I think ovi will lose her baby.