Pavitra Rishta

Arjun's lucky baby!

Poll Question: Who will suffer a miscarriage in Pavitra Rishta?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
56 [38.62%]
74 [51.03%]
4 [2.76%]
11 [7.59%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Apple_Amber

Apple_Amber

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Hi friends!
the poll is inspired by the history of ekta shows!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archi02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun's lucky baby!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Apple_Amber

Apple_Amber

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
If Ovi wil have a miscarriage, Purvi will give her baby to Arjun and Ovi to break Ovi's insecurity :(

nalonynnej

IF-Rockerz

nalonynnej

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
If Ovi continues drinking, wearing heels, neglecting medication, vagera, vagera, it will be a miracle if she births the baby. Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi*chi*cocololo123-Inferno-AshaNegiFancrazygirl4RDNadaCintaalipie.

Ceon

IF-Rockerz

Ceon

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I wish to see Ovi's death soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi*chi*AshaNegiFanarshi_arvirithika2012

AshaNegiFan

Goldie

AshaNegiFan

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soumya02

I wish to see Ovi's death soon

me tooWinkLOL

manny136

Goldie

manny136

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Ovi and arjun having their baby is too normal. Having your sister and husbands ex having their baby and being married to another guy tht is more drama. Its unlikely they could do a baby switch due to the months difference but ekta has done it before in other shows so who knows. There could be a cutody battle, but to have a person who doesnt want a baby and is only having it to hold onto a failing relationship as well as not taking care and putting the babys life at risk that person doesnt deserve a baby. Purvi actually wants her baby and so does onir even with the whole past stuff, thts like a real expectant couple not arjun and ovi. I really hope purvi gets her baby and keeps it ovi can do watever she wants, i dont like when they kill kids or babies in shows but i dont really give a damn about ovi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archi02Linda25

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i dont want neither of them lose their babies.. i strongly feel that the baby ovi is carrying is not arjun as she doesnt love the baby at all.. and the baby purvi is carrying is arjun's so i dont want none of them lose their babies and the babies shud be with their  mom and dad and not with others...

but as it is a soap and that too ekta's so i think the lead has to suffer than the antagonist so purvi might lose her baby... but  hope it doesnt happen...

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithika2012

i dont want neither of them lose their babies.. i strongly feel that the baby ovi is carrying is not arjun as she doesnt love the baby at all.. and the baby purvi is carrying is arjun's so i dont want none of them lose their babies and the babies shud be with their  mom and dad and not with others...

but as it is a soap and that too ekta's so i think the lead has to suffer than the antagonist so purvi might lose her baby... but  hope it doesnt happen...
dis is one of  dreason i feel its arjuns baby(ovi),cause if it is not,she wld hav dne wid d abortion
1 ting is clear ovi is not interested to b a mom at all
she is dng it for her marriage,u can say she is using the baby to get arjunnear her

Post Reply New Post

Go to top