Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Gaurav Aditi <3 Romance and Chemistry at its best (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sathuraj

Lovely Article Subbiha...Thumbs Up

No words to describe my dear...

thnxx sathuHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Aditi <3 Romance and Chemistry at its best (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Subbihaben!! Hug
You put words to my thought! I saw the performance and thought these two should be paired together Big smile  Awesome avi, btw.

I really really really hope somebody casts these two in a love story next!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz-Subbiha-

Praves

Praves

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Right!!!!   GK & AG look so good together!!! Nice couple!!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

Subbihaben!! Hug
You put words to my thought! I saw the performance and thought these two should be paired together Big smile  Awesome avi, btw.

I really really really hope somebody casts these two in a love story next!

lol thnxxx tanubenHug before we wanted shilpa and now we want aditi gupta opposite him; i wouldnt mind either actuallyLOL but if not them, then whoever is opposite him it BETTER be someone atleastt almost equally good as him; i know thats hard coz its GK we're talking about but it better be a good female lead this time around, coz no matter how amazing GK is chemistry can only be created when both the male and female lead are goodEmbarrassed i wanna see something like PriDa or Ruhaan Simran in his next showEmbarrassed

PravesGauravsDbesthinz

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Right!!!!   GK & AG look so good together!!! Nice couple!!!Day Dreaming

they look beyond amazing togetherDay Dreaming i can help but think that maybe star plus is planning to cast them together which is why they got them to do the best act of the eveningLOLLOL but yeah we never know...he did say he has already done a few auditions; maybe he did one with star plus and they have something in mindLOL how i wish that was trueDay Dreaming

but speaking of which i want him to do a star plus show next; no matter how much i hate their politics with shows and not allowing actors to do reality shows outside star plus but still the amount of recognition their actors (even the not so good onesLOL) get is unbelievable...and here GK is like amazing plus a star plus show; a lovestory with a good actressDay DreamingDay Dreaming

PravesGauravsDbesthinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

lol all of us think along the same lines...
I really wish and hope its a star Plus show he's doing next and hopefully with aditi...i'm so glad they gave the best act to them ,one that ppl could connect with...the other acts were good but the couples had zero chemistry, perhaps they werent meant to have any and they left the romance to our hero who does it best...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PaarineetaPravesGauravsDbest-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

lol all of us think along the same lines...
I really wish and hope its a star Plus show he's doing next and hopefully with aditi...i'm so glad they gave the best act to them ,one that ppl could connect with...the other acts were good but the couples had zero chemistry, perhaps they werent meant to have any and they left the romance to our hero who does it best...

haha hinaben omg i sooo wish its a star plus show next with a good actress and ofcourse a good lovestoryEmbarrassed and yeahh GK Aditi totally got the best act of the evening and they made it THAT amazing tooDay Dreaming dont think i'd have enjoyed it as much if someone else other than GK did that; who am i kidding ofcourse i wouldnt have enjoyed it as much if someone else did itLOL

PravesGauravsDbesthinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

he got all the good songs from all erasSmile
missed AbHer when Shaleen and Yana performed on ek main aur ek tu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesGauravsDbest

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.