Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
LOVEDDD every bit of Gaurav and Aditi's performance today!Day Dreaming just everything about the performance was to perfection; both their looks, the song, the expressions and just every single thing. This is the exact romance and chemistry i have been waiting to see ever since Love Ne and YPNHKEmbarrassed Exactly what i have been wanting and waiting to see from Gaurav since then!

Have been rewatching PriDa scenes from the past two days and was just thinking to myself about how long till we get to see Gaurav do such a role again and create such a chemistry of that level as he did along with Chandana! and tadaaa here I am; a day later watching his absolutely amazing chemistry with Aditi Gupta! Have watched the performance like more than 20 times aredyLOL and thats a big deal for me; coz i very rarely feel the romance in on stage performances...but this was just differentEmbarrassed Gaurav looked sooo hawwttt in black *GK style of saying*LOLROFL yesss he looked so god damn hawtt in blackDay DreamingDay Dreaming and aditi looked gorgeous in the red; and black and red combo never goes wrong IMOEmbarrassed

Coming to their Expressions; Goshhh omg each and every expression and his complete body language was exactly like SRK's; like every single thing he did; during the ddlj tune and the dialogue; the thing he did with his hair and everything during the song especially the parts mein thehra raha zameen chalne lagi...dadhka yeh dil saans thamne lagiHeart! just went crazyyy watching those partsLOLDay Dreaming 

Gaurav you were simply wowwwHeart Really really liked Aditi's expressions too; and they look really good together tooDay Dreaming

Also loved the two other performances from GK; nain ladh gayi re reminded me of ypnhk and Banke (not sure if thats how the name is spell the name) in the antakshri episodeLOL

But sooo sooo happy we got to see Gaurav; and even happier that it was something extremely romanticDay Dreaming now just hoping to see you in a new good romantic show real soon Gaurav; something different yet romantic; would love to see something along the lines of PriDa romance or ArHi types romanceLOLDay Dreaming

Edited by -Subbiha- - 18 December 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PaarineetahirashamsiPravespia09GauravsDbesthinzsathurajThinker_Bellefj08rahmona_pakswesnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Aditi <3 Romance and Chemistry at its best" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Word! You said it!

His romantic performance is driving me nuts too. His bodylanguage, his expressions and his chemistry with Aditi...*swoon*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz-Subbiha-

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Well said, Subbi!HugI am still in swooning mood, can't think of anything to write... Nothing is coherent in my mind, my thoughts are all topsy-turvy and drunk SillyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinzsathuraj-Subbiha-

Praves

Praves

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Same here benlog!!!  Wink

Saw the performance only tonight...aur mein!!DeadDay DreamingBlushing

GAURAV IS THE MOST ROMANTIC & HANDSOME GUY AROUND!!  Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by Praves - 16 December 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sathuraj-Subbiha-

sathuraj

IF-Dazzler

sathuraj

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Lovely Article Subbiha...Thumbs Up

No words to describe my dear...

Praves-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Word! You said it!

His romantic performance is driving me nuts too. His bodylanguage, his expressions and his chemistry with Aditi...*swoon*

haha monaben i have lost count of the times i've watched the performanceLOL him and aditi had amazing chemistryDay Dreaming wanna see them together in a show nowLOLDay Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Well said, Subbi!HugI am still in swooning mood, can't think of anything to write... Nothing is coherent in my mind, my thoughts are all topsy-turvy and drunk SillyLOL

me too still in a swooning mood shrekDay Dreaming GK was just sooo darn amazing and hawtHeart and him and aditi together looked sooo goodEmbarrassed

PravesGauravsDbest

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Same here benlog!!!  Wink

Saw the performance only tonight...aur mein!!DeadDay DreamingBlushing

GAURAV IS THE MOST ROMANTIC & HANDSOME GUY AROUND!!  Day DreamingDay Dreaming

@bold - no doubt about that pravbenDay Dreaming 

Praveshinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.