Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I m not worried at all...what will happen????/...khushi is always been taken for granted...she'll forgive Arnav...that's it 
I'll appreciate it greatly if Khushi doesn't lose her self respect !!!!! 😊
hearty_harsha thumbnail
superb 
continue soon
pm me please

NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Read it in one go <3 loved it !! ur writing is as innocent as you my sissy muahhh😳
NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry baby I Dunno why my like button is not working really sorry😭 !!

But i love ur story muahhh😳
jasleen14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really nic story loved it till now hope to see good work in future
jasleen14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really nic plsss
continue
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
sorry...missed reading it...

nice...

please continue soon...

and don't worry would catch up soon with a bunch of chapters...just let me know...by a scrap or pm..if new thread stats...
..Sruthi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 9

Note: I am changing Arshi's daughter to Arshi cause I am not comfortable with anjana.  Will change that In every part soon.

The next day

Arnav woke up and touched the another side of his.  For his disappointment he found it empty.  That was his routine to feel her in morning .  To see her angelic face.   To kiss her .  To love her.  But today the fate had separated them.

He woke and leaned on the bedrest.  The memories of her were flashing in his mind.  He crused him for not telling her the truth. Anjali entered the room .  He looked pale in a  day.  How he will survive with out his family.  How could god separate one soul into three.  Were'nt they one souls.  After the day of their mothers departure the only reason for his smile was her. He lives for them, his souls. Anjali's thoughts were disturbed when arnav voice reached her ears. 

A: Di. Do you need something. 

An: Kuch nahi chootey bas tumhe dekhne ke liye aayi thi.

A: Di.  Aap baghvan se pratana kigiye ki khushi mere saath wapas ..His talk were cut by Anjali.

An:  Mein baghvan roz se pratna karthi ke tum aur khushiji kabhi bhi saath rahene ke liye.  Paar patha nahi kiska nazar lagi tumpe.

A: Di mein uski jee nahi paungi. 

An: pata hai chotte.

A: Pehle mein lavanya se baat karna chaati hoon.

AN: haan.

In AR Office.

Arnav could not concentrate on his work.  He was totally lost.  The door went ajar .  The milky white foots were very familiar too him.  He looked up.  It was she. Its was his own Khushi Raizada. 

A: Khushi tum..

K: Acutally I want to get my thing from AR.  My certficates , My things etc.

A: Why.

K: I want to join a new company.

A: Khushi why are you doing this to me.

K: what am I  doing.  This is not something big than which you did to me.

A: Enough Khushi
Arnav  Singh raizada.

K: Excuse me It is Khushi Gupta.

A: Khushi Try to understand me.

K: Ya you are correct I have not understood you.  I have trusted you like anything.  But My trust is being broken.

A: Khushi Please meri puri baat suno.

K: What is it going to be you love, you need me, you need Arshi. I have heard this a lot of times from your family.  But I don't want you , I don't want your love Neither me nor Arshi.  First of all you are like your dad.  He cheated on your mother.  You cheated on me .  There is no difference between you and your father.

As soon as hearing his fathers name.  He flew to his thoughts.  The scene of his mother shooting herself came into his mind.

A: Khushi I just wanted to say you something.  Please Just one more chance for me.  

K: Just one More your last and final one.

He asked lavanya to come in. 

A: This is Lavanya.  She is collage friend.  We were really thick friends.  But one day her father was gone to death bed.  He just wanted to see her get married so we exchanged rings in front him.  But we are not in love it was fully under force.  So after her father's departure.  We got parted.  We did not get married under any rituals ofcourse it was an fake one. 

K: But why did you say that she is your wife.

A: that was my mistake. I wanted to tell you about her so I took you to Mumbai I already told her  about our arrival and we just played a prank on you.

K: Prank.. You Idiot.

A: But really sorry Mrs. Raizada for not telling this before.  Really sorry.

K: I am sorry for not beliving you.  And I am really sorry Ms. Lavanya Kashyap.

La: Ms. Lavanya chaudary. I am married to Aman Chaudary.

K: Ohh..

She hugged her.  Then started to beat Arnav.  Arnav was really getting hurt.

A: Meri maa I am sorry.

K: Please aagli baar meri emotions se kelhna maat.

A: Sorry.. Kabhi bhi yeh mein nahi karunga.

She gave him a bone crashing hug.  Lavanya cleared her throat.

A: Sorry..

La: Its ok Raizada.  You have changed  a lot. 

A: Ya cause of my wife.

Precap:

EPILOUGE ..

Sorry for ending so soon .  But I will start with my new work.  Will  give you an epilogue for sure.  If you want something On your wish in epilouge so please write  to me By PMs or scraps.

Do Like and comment.  And From not onward will send PMs only though this account so Buddy this account as i can't maintain two ids.

Sorry for that.

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
ok khushi he needs to be beaten really bad what type of prank is that so sad all the heart break for a prank awesome update thanks for the pm