Dan Radcliffe talks Cho & Harry in GoF

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
A new video interview segment with Dan Radcliffe can be seen at MSN Video. He talks about Harry's crush on Cho Chang in 'Goblet of Fire'.

To view the video go here and search 'Goblet of Fire' in the search bar.

Quote:
"I feel really sorry for him at some parts, simply because I know how it feels to be standing there going 'hmm...yeah,' and having nothing to say. He falls completely in love with Cho Chang.

It's not even a crush; he loves her. Hormones sort of drive you to extremes, particularly when it's the first girl you ever fancied or ever had a crush on. It's not a crush, you know; it's love, and you're meant to be together."

For the most part Dan talks about how Harry sees his feelings towards Cho - he thinks he's in love because it's his first crush but it later becomes clear, in OotP, that it wasn't love. But to Harry, in GoF, it is.

Screencaps can be seen here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
doesn't it seem like that dan says all this from experience?😉
Morgoth thumbnail

I think it would make sense for Harry to feel it was love at that point in time. Its only after Cedric's death that he understands that Cho is not the right girl for him.

[quote=misha]doesn't it seem like that dan says all this from experience?😉[/quote]
Are you talking about Dan and Katie Leung or Dan and yourself? 😆

kavita_b thumbnail
here it came some really diffrent from  what you gays ae saying???
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!!!dan was stuttering in the video...poor soul...i feel bad for him....n don't start shoutinmg at me...i was just joking 😉 😉 😉
-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

[quote=misha]doesn't it seem like that dan says all this from experience?😉[/quote]
Are you talking about Dan and Katie Leung or Dan and yourself? 😆

i wish it really was dan and myself . but dreams don't always cum true , do they?😉

-misha thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvya4ever

omg!!!dan was stuttering in the video...poor soul...i feel bad for him....n don't start shoutinmg at me...i was just joking 😉 😉 😉

how will i shout at u? i was not able to see the video!😭

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 hey i can't see the video 2 ......... ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

luvya4ever where did u c the video from plz tell me i can't get it..........
-misha thumbnail
hey daniel_4ever ! u just click  here  and then type harry potter in the search bar . i was not able to see the videu becoz my computer was running slow.
mishamirza2 thumbnail
i want to c harry potter n GOF , its not available here in pakistan...can u tell me if i can c it thru net??