Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: suan

I know.😆😆😆
Make sure and take smelling salts with you to the movie.
To revive yourself.😆😆😆

lol   sharon   that way i will hv to catch up  shows whole day  just to revive n catch the film in parts!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So proud of Sushant today ..He is eating the whole screen up in the KPC trailer ...

A Star Is Born for sure ...

Can't wait to see the film that is looking very interesting .
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kritika Kamra ?@Kritika_Kamra

@chetan_bhagat Kickass!! Congratulations! And super proud of Sushant!! All the luck

UTV Motion Pictures ?@utvfilms

Exclusive pic: @abhishekapoor amit sadh, sushant singh and amrita puri at the #kaipoche trailer launch pic.twitter.com/GjkTUl9p

Hide photo
    PRIYANKA GHOSH ?@pri_sweetiepie

@chetan_bhagat #KaiPoChe love d trailer..nw waiting fr d film to eagerly..i luv sushant's acting already in daily soaps.. :)

radhiah hanafi ?@radhiah94

Sushant Singh Rajput reminds me a lot of Ranveer Singh from his BBB days. But what a bundle of talent he is! Great! #KaiPoChe

FartSimpson ?@meriaawaazsuno

@mihirfadnavis -Music's Great but Sushant Rajput steals the limelight.

View conversation

Kai Po Che | Official Trailer

Kai Po Che is a Hindi film from the makers of Rang de Basanti and the writer-director of Rock On, releasing in cinemas on 22nd Feb 2013. Based on Chetan Bhag...

Have to share. Respect @chetan_bhagat Abhihek Kapoor and my batchmate from DCE, Sushant Rajput! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1s3YIagZOo '

tanvi shah ?@Tanvi466

Jst saw the trailor of #kaipoche..amazinggg it was...:-):-)jst luuv sushant...mst watch...:-)

Esha Oberoi ?@eshaoberoi

@AnnikaChandhok @DiscoSwami @tapanmehtta amit sadh seems annoying.. but sushant on the other hand #drool

sNeHa ?@JustTweetItAway

Sushant Singh Rajput.. sooo impressive!!! and the trailer too #KaiPoChe

Aishwarya Vasudevan ?@JD_Ki_Beti

#KaiPoChe Looks Promising !!! :-) Can't Wait To See Sushant On Big Screen ... <3

Sajeesh Varghese ?@sajeeshvarghese

#KaiPoChe - Sushant Singh Rajput is natural,such a promising actor.No wonder Hirani roped him in Peekay

Expand

Kai Po Che | Official Trailer

Kai Po Che is a Hindi film from the makers of Rang de Basanti and the writer-director of Rock On, releasing in cinemas on 22nd Feb 2013. Based on Chetan Bhag...

now Goodfella ?@LabyrinthAshish

god damn loved the trailer of #kaipoche .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1s3YIagZOo ' the music, the mood! casting seems spot on .. specially sushant rajput

View media

ANGANA DAS ?@iamangana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a1s3YIagZOo ' Sushant Singh Rajput FINALLY making his debut onscreen :D Liked the trailer..!! 

Zayden ?@ManVsHandle

Kai Po Che looks fantastic. This Sushant guy looks like a star already. 

ibtain ?@sibtain_r2009

@radhiah94 See, I told you Sushant is talented. So happy for him. I didn't understand too much of the KPC trailer, but anyway :p

radhiah hanafi ?@radhiah94

@sibtain_r2009 picks the gun and aims it at the man. His face is soo funny and innocent! Reminds me a lot of Ranveer during BBB days

Sibtain ?@sibtain_r2009

@radhiah94 He comes across as so natural. And regarding Lat Lag Gayee, I think Shalmali Kholgade is the next big thing (in music) 

Image will appear as a link
    now Veena Iyer ?@BeingBunny

cnt wait to wtch dis mvy!! luv d buk :D sooo hpy to see Sushant aftr so long <3 (@YouTube http://youtu.be/a1s3YIagZOo?a )

Rajniesh ?@rajniesh19

#Kaipoche promo Rocks!! Love the background...all the best Sushant singh Rajput @utvfilms @Abhishekapoor ..

shweta gulati ?@shweta1694

@chetan_bhagat @Abhishekapoor that tv actor sushant is a natural!! looking fwd!!

wa8 for kai po che,, coz its wid chetan bhagat, my fav-hritik n sushant.. <3 <3

' A ' ?@iamaneek

Agreed.RT @ManVsHandle Kai Po Che looks fantastic. This Sushant guy looks like a star already

aradhana agrawal ?@AraAgrawal

@chetan_bhagat Sooo waiting for this movie! Exceptional promo...just watched it...Chetan Bhagat rocks! Sushant Singh Rajput rocks!

proud RAINA fan ^_^ ?@imaisharya

@iamaneek sushant k ghyama dekhte pavitra rishtae age acting krto...simply luv him!!! ;)) 

Ritz ?@LameJokesWala

Just saw the awesome trailer of KAI PO CHE! Too good! Awesome! Sushant Rajput looks prolific! High hopes from it! And its @Abhishekapoor :D

lok Trivedi ?@alok_trivedi

The trailer of Kai Po Che feels super fresh. Has the feel of Rang De Basanti to it. Sushant, Amit & Rajkumar Yadav have lots & lots to prove

Garima arora ?@tweetgarima

Kaipoche- brilliant promos, Sushant Singh Rajput is kickass. Well done Gattu. Its going to one of most rocking films of 2013. All the best

Hrithik Roshan ?@iHrithik

I have NO DOUBT this is going 2 b 1 of the BEST films of d YEAR! Take a moment n watch this guys! http://po.st/5wvkyW

Rajeev Masand ?@RajeevMasand

The trailer of Kai Po Che looks like such fun! http://***urlremoved***/cjgamtn  What freshness, although we've seen so many films abt friendship.

Nikhil Ram ?@Nikhil_Rams

Mighty impressed with what I saw of Sushant Singh Rajput in Kai Po Che promos. A star in the making for sure.

??Shelly Mangat??' ?@shellymangat

Loved the trailer of Kai Po Che...eagerly waiting to see Sushant Singh in it !!!! :-) :-)

Nikhil Ram ?@Nikhil_Rams

@Abhishekapoor Superb promo of Kai Po Che. Sushant Singh Rajput looks like a talent to watch out for. Can't wait to watch the film

Sonia Singh ?@Sonia__Singh

Sushant is here to kill :) RT @ankupande: Really really like and for sure watch! https://www.youtube.com/embed/a1s3YIagZOo '. #kaipoche

Edited by majoni03 - 11 years ago
    CrAZiVrAzI thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    a full page bombay times poster of sushant, kaipoche. 
    Guggu_Minty thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
    Thanks Tanmi for posting.. Wats wrong with the YT video its stuck on 307 views but likes r increasing
    Tanyaz thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
    Thanks a lot guys for the tweets ..

Whta is going to set Sushant apart from the rest of the Bollywood heroes is that he has a strong screen presence and his acting style is very very natural...
    majoni03 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
    sushant went back to Jaipur kya. someone tweeted that he is shooting in Jaipur
    CrAZiVrAzI thumbnail
    sushant has so many fans and now he has double, who cares of if fans. lets shift him to bolly forum
    ChannaMereya thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
    Was not a party planned may be some day back tweet
    Tanmi so happy Sushant praises all way
    CrAZiVrAzI thumbnail
    Content Removed

Dibyojyoti Baksi

print