Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant Obsession Syndrome*~#7 KPC Trailer Pg 17 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 149

-sweetybaby-

-sweetybaby-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Sushant Obsession Syndrome*~#7 KPC Trailer Pg 17 (Page 11)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
anyone?

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
soni , the front page looks gr8 ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Soni, ekdum mast ahe ga.. We should name it as Sushant Mahal.. Lol It looks like a royal palace.. Very nice..

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
The front page looks stunning..Thank you Sonii and Ashu dearsClap Big smile
Saw the article from TOI on Sush's friendly appearance for PK.One of the best articles from TOI. Brilliant absolutely brilliant!!!Clap
So proud of Sush today..This is what is called professionalism with ethics from Sush.Thumbs Up
'Doesn't matter, Sir, even if you ask me to walk from one side of the frame to the other, I'd do it'. 
The above in bold says it all ,this is the reason Sush is getting all the big banners and getting noticed by top directors.His humility and hard-work cum his adoration for his superiors/role models makes him not only a good professional but also a person with good ethics and humble by nature.
Not even a iota of arrogance ,humble and grounded as ever.Its not your performances alone that catches a director's attention ,its also the personality.
Sush's charm and personality and his zeal to do do the role for Hiran's sake has in turn made Hirani as well to talk to Adita Chopra and draw out a schedule that works out for Hirani and YRF.
I am sure now Hirani would be pretty impressed by Sush's attitude and his approach. I wont be surprised if I here very soon that Hirani has signed Sush for his future projects as the main lead.Clap
Way to go Sush ,so proud of you Thumbs Up
And a big Thumbs Down for Miss Anushka who seems to think that the world is revolving around her whereas the story is all together different.
Kudos to this article and article writer of TOI Clap

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Hello ppl less tan 48 hrs for our wait to end
Excited and nervous
Soni finally saw first page it is fantastic sorry I am via mob na so it takes more time to load

Jaishankar

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Good job Soni .The first page looks really nice .

Jaishankar

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
@Soni, the Sushita write up is still incomplete.. Jai promised me that he will do but he has not done that till now...Angry

Jaishankar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top