Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
may be in pk or in utv's next. but i like real type of characters more. i like simple love love stories
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with tanmi rasika these dude type guys dont attract me neither those love stories islize ddlj was my fav
And moreover everyone can be hunk but few can be boy next door Sushant has plus point he can be both look he carried both looks in pr where as others failed misreably
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

I agree with tanmi rasika these dude type guys dont attract me neither those love stories islize ddlj was my fav
And moreover everyone can be hunk but few can be boy next door Sushant has plus point he can be both look he carried both looks in pr where as others failed misreably

anshi this is all our pov i agree 100% with u   but i was talking so that he has a wider young fan base
for more popu anshi    dekho he should come accross both yaa   thats why  u know like 2 film ye kiye now 1 cool types  so dekho ladka variety de raha hai        ofcourse he has to choose frm what he is offered is entirely diff

n ddlj ur fav but it was a total luvstory n srk was cool dude types for sure
Timepassss thumbnail
Originally posted by: majoni03

may be in pk or in utv's next. but i like real type of characters more. i like simple love love stories

yaa  what i meant is a simple urban based story  also he will look nice re...

majoni03 thumbnail
ya agree. all cannot play boy next door. now many shows trying to show their lead as Manav. but they fail.  Anshi ddlj and veer-zaara are my all time fav. i still cry when i watch veer-zaara
Timepassss thumbnail
Originally posted by: majoni03

ya agree. all cannot play boy next door. now many shows trying to show their lead as Manav. but they fail.  Anshi ddlj and veer-zaara are my all time fav. i still cry when i watch veer-zaara

true haan tanmi till pr no show portrayed simple low middleclass leads  n now to there is a crop of these on each channel..lol...

ddlj my fav😊
majoni03 thumbnail
hmm u have a point Rasika.
majoni03 thumbnail
actually i like movies like veer-zaara, hum saath saath hain, vivah,ddlj. but now- days no one make movies like this😔. i know now - a - days no one will go for such movies
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rasika ppl clicked with Sushant bec it was relatable remember ishaqzade ppl loved arjun too and honestly variety is neede on movies tat is why it is gona click no one would have taught tat barfi will click but it
CrAZiVrAzI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anushka Sharma comments on Sushant Singh Rajput's role in 'PeeKay'

Subhash K Jha | Dec 17, 2012, 11:54AM IST

• Article
EmailPrintComment
?
While merrily lashing out at "competition"(read: Deepika Padukone) Anushka Sharma also took a snipe at Sushant Singh Rajput, stating rather unnecessarily, "Sushant has only eight days of work(in Raj Kumar Hirani 'PeeKay')…he is just a small chapter in my life."

Taking deep umbrage to what is being seen as an attempt to undervalue the newcomer a source says, "Isn't Anushka pissed off about her colleagues trying to downplay and downsize her stardom? Then why is she doing the same to another colleague?Why is Anushka commenting on the length and breadth of a co-star's role? How does she know the size of Sushant's role?No one except probably Aamir Khan has read the full script."

Setting the record straight the source says, "Yes, it's a relatively small role.At a time when he's playing the lead in a Yashraj Film Sushant has agreed to do the role in PeeKay for one reason only. Rajkumar Hirani. It was Sushant's dream to work with Raju.When he was offered the role Sushant was over the moon. Raju warned him it's a small but important role. Sushant said, 'Doesn't matter, Sir, even if you ask me to walk from one side of the frame to the other I'd do it'."

Apparently Sushant has not charged a single penny for the part.

Says the source, "Raju gave Sushant Rs.20 as signing amount,and asked him what he'd like as his fee.Sushant refused any payment, got the Rs.20 laminated and has framed the same on the wall of his living room. That's the kind of  regard Sushant has for Raj Kumar Hirani."

The source informs that Sushant Singh's role in 'PeeKay' would be billed as a friendly appearance. "He will be seen at the beginning of the film. His character then disappears and reappears at the end," informs the source.

"Anushka wants her colleagues to stop commenting on her roles. She should follow what she preaches," the source adds.

Sushant Singh Rajput remained unavailable for comment.

Your Opinion

Comment:
To post this comment you must log in

OR
Fill in your details

Code:  9 + 4