Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye ch10 p94, epi-p99 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 107

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Waah...kya likthi ho yaar...awesome...Loved Ashu's dialogues..perfect gentleman..

just hope ki CV finally accepts him(I think he will...CV-shyama convo)

just hope that Baba's truth doesn't mar the relationship

Edited by Vidishaa - 17 December 2012 at 6:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye ch10 p94, epi-p99 (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
cliffhanger!!! looks like you are taking revenge on me for my chapters in Tum Se Hi...

i think i like this approach of Ashu and BB meeting better...no unnecessary drama...and looks like you have removed the BB's Makaan from the picture too...or is it going to pop up later??

oh..so no Mallika - jagan marriage..hhmmm...interesting

i like this Nidhi and the way she is handling this separation track better than the one in the serial...and loving this Rohan and Anji too...ok so Rohan does love Nidhi but not going to marry her...sacrifice mode, huh!! 

all in all great writing...great chapter...when is chap 3 coming??? 

sshirley

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Wow dear ...What a wonderful chapter Clap

I felt ASNI's heart break ,  the way Nidhi agreed to each and everything ashu aksed her ...it touched me ...And i felt really bad when Ashu broke down ...Bechara ki dil toot gaya Unhappy

I really liked Anji's comment to DB that she will say Nidhi is characterless ROFL,,,,DB and KS ki tho shakal dekne layak honge ...

And who is that shyama and CV were talking about ? Plesae I hope it is ashuthosh ...Plesae dont get her married to someone else ...I cant bear it Cry

Over All too good chapter ...you refreshed old memories Big smile

When is the next one ?? Already greedy for more

sshirley

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Vidishaa]Waah...kya likthi ho yaar...awesome...Loved Ashu's dialogues..perfect gentleman..
Thank u dear ...ur aprreciation means a lot

just hope ki CV finally accepts him(I think he will...CV-shyama convo)

donno - still in two minds.

just hope that Baba's truth doesn't mar the relationship
[
OH r u a mind reader?
/QUOTE]

Vidishaa

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you dear for your review - once again, i thank you for your help... I need mmore help from you ... will pm in a day or two. 
Originally posted by turags

cliffhanger!!! looks like you are taking revenge on me for my chapters in Tum Se Hi...]
lolzzz
No, dear it is not revenge, but yes, u r right...,,,,,,,i learnt how to write cliffhangers from you only.
i think i like this approach of Ashu and BB meeting better...no unnecessary drama...and looks like you have removed the BB's Makaan from the picture too...or is it going to pop up later??
keep guessing
oh..so no Mallika - jagan marriage..hhmmm...interesting

i like this Nidhi and the way she is handling this separation track better than the one in the serial...and loving this Rohan and Anji too...ok so Rohan does love Nidhi but not going to marry her...sacrifice mode, huh!! 

Yes, somehow i like larger than life portrayals in creative arts... feel our life is to full of greys and blacks.
all in all great writing...great chapter...when is chap 3 coming??? 

Thank you, so much. Next chapter? Well, i cant say exactly...but 2-3 days

Suvika.

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
now this is wat i call a complete story..u have justified every little thig v good buddy plz continue soon...

sshirley

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Wow dear ...What a wonderful chapter Clap

Thank you so much...i m so glad u liked it...

I felt ASNI's heart break ,  the way Nidhi agreed to each and everything ashu aksed her ...it touched me ...And i felt really bad when Ashu broke down ...Bechara ki dil toot gaya Unhappy

Oh i m so so humbled...i m glad u could feel their pain... frankly, its difficult to put across pain and romance.
@bold - dont worry, he will be very happy kabhi na kabhi toh...

I really liked Anji's comment to DB that she will say Nidhi is characterless ROFL,,,,DB and KS ki tho shakal dekne layak honge ...

I took a big risk - was not sure whether u all will like it, i think you are the first one to even comment on it... i m so happy you liked it.

And who is that shyama and CV were talking about ? Plesae I hope it is ashuthosh ...Plesae dont get her married to someone else ...I cant bear it Cry
my lips are zipped Wink 

Over All too good chapter ...you refreshed old memories Big smile

Thank you so so much.
When is the next one ?? Already greedy for more
next one after 2-3 days

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
What a emotional romantic chapter
i was attracted to so many ff writers specially sai and Alka
you also deserve to be like that too
I like the way you describe how Ashu explain the way that her dad doesn't like to his and her relation it 's too harder to bare as it is so emotional and the adverb you have use to describe ashu was brilliant (rare hira )
Great yarr but update the next soon as i am dying for that

sshirley

Post Reply New Post

Go to top