Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye ch10 p94, epi-p99 - Page 27

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup yaar. And vaise to i cud do it at nite after she sleeps,but my bro is here for vacations and we share the same room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepali.rock

Yup yaar. And vaise to i cud do it at nite after she sleeps,but my bro is here for vacations and we share the same room.

oh no, i guess my bad luck😭😭
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sshirley

Turags, u r right, it is our humane duty to warn him about this balaa jo uske sar pe padne wali hai, but ek problem hai - do u think she will give us his contact details. itni muskil se toh unhe koi murga mila hai...

hhmmm..we need to become detectives i guess...  but you are right...she will take all precautions to keep his identity a secret...

@bold - not fair, aajkal i m the only one writing an ff. kya socha tha ke vacation me sabke ffs enjoy karoongi, but saare sapne toot gaye -  sirf mehnat karo vacation me bhi 

i know...i thought i would enjoy my vacation hounding other FF writers...but alas you are the only one available...😆

sshirley thumbnail

Turags, u r right, it is our humane duty to warn him about this balaa jo uske sar pe padne wali hai, but ek problem hai - do u think she will give us his contact details. itni muskil se toh unhe koi murga mila hai...

hhmmm..we need to become detectives i guess...  but you are right...she will take all precautions to keep his identity a secret...

Aap banoji detective, mere pichhe to itne saare log pade hue hain ki i can't even think of anything other than my next chapter.

@bold - not fair, aajkal i m the only one writing an ff. kya socha tha ke vacation me sabke ffs enjoy karoongi, but saare sapne toot gaye -  sirf mehnat karo vacation me bhi 

i know...i thought i would enjoy my vacation hounding other FF writers...but alas you are the only one available...😆

atleast u have one to hound...i have no ff to read
Suvika. thumbnail

Aap banoji detective, mere pichhe to itne saare log pade hue hain ki i can't even think of anything other than my next chapter.

ok..i am all set...

good then...no distractions...now when is the next chap going to be posted?? type fast and post fast...
[/QUOTE] Edited by turags - 11 years ago
sshirley thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: turags

ok..i am all set...

Good luck,

good then...no distractions...now when is the next chap going to be posted?? type fast and post fast...

Yes, my lady, ur order is almost ready...
 writing the 2nd last scene...which is very difficult.

Suvika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sshirley

u going to post today itself???

hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=turags]@shirley, along with the congrats wishes to Fatima, we need to send a condolence email to her fiance...bechara bali ka bakra banne jaa raha hain with this 
Turags...i guess u have forgotten how it feels like to get  from me...
@Fatima...looks like u have given up on me for my new FF early date...thank God...now keep going after shirley until 3rd Jan and let me 
U wiat n watch what i do with u now...
sshirley thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hilarious44

Yes, fatima go ahead...

hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Turags...Ma'am keep the detective inside u asleep n wake up the FF writer...

Sshirley is right...poor fellow is not getting any FF to enjoy in her vacations...What sort of a friend are u Turags...thats really so cruel of u...very sad..