Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye ch10 p94, epi-p99 (Page 105)

Post Reply New Post

Page 105 of 107

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Originally posted by turags

oye shirley...aap ka post first page mein dekha toh i thought you were going to announce your next FF date or something...

@bold - How i wish, i could. i would be the happiest person if i could spend my life writing ffs, novels, etc. But alas, sigh

Even we wish...Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye ch10 p94, epi-p99 (Page 105)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=turags]
thamk u dear - just hope for two things for my next vacation:
1. that i still love ashni enough to write a ff on them,
2. that some good story strikes me

you have to hope for another one too...that the serial and this forum are still there by then...Ouch

OH yes, thats the biggest IF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

oye shirley...aap ka post first page mein dekha toh i thought you were going to announce your next FF date or something...

@bold - How i wish, i could. i would be the happiest person if i could spend my life writing ffs, novels, etc. But alas, sigh

Even we wish...Embarrassed

Waise Anjaani, where is your  review? pl. dear itni mehnet ke badle atleast ek long sa review toh banta hai

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
It is due, will give, missed it...SORRY..

Edited by Anjani9 - 27 January 2013 at 12:44pm

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
For one, i extremely extremely luved Ashu-CV's rship!..  CV is wat a father shud b..

Good to know tht Baba came around and accepted AshNi's r'ship..

Armaan is too michevious here.. his f'ship with Ashu reflects.. wat Ashu is deep down... he is a gentleman.. and oh! i luv him for tht.. bt deep down somewhere he is tht man tht every woman wud want!

i luv the simple and yet touching luv tht Ashu-Nidhi share.. in many a scenes i felt tht nidhi in Ashu's arms is wat was meant to b always.. and thr age difference didnt even mattered thn! 

mst tell ur Ashu is a deep yet subtle and tender lover!  this age gap dwelling heavily on his mind.. guiding his appropriate and contained behaviour was such a refined class!  And yet thr was this undercurrent tht thy both understood!  Ashu a bit late tho!  :p 

ur SR brot out tht minute dbts.. unsureness abt how it wud all go pretty well!  esp from Ashu's POV.. he is contantly aware of the age gap..tht how Ndhi is so young fresh.. and inexperienced.. it was cute tht he thot he shudnt scare her away.. by giving in to the temptation and having his way with her as per his wild dreams! LOL   he was counting on his patience.. bt we saw how he lost it altogether!Blushing

Nidhi's dilemma was typically tht of any newly wed girl!.. wat was she supposed to do?  How was she to react?  Shud she bare her heart boldly or shud she wait for him to initiate!  Aaah.. such sweet confusion!  Bt her confession was cute!Embarrassed  Ashu was pleasantly secretly relieved tht he wudnt have to wait!BlushingLOL  thr mixed feeling of shyness and desire at tht first full kiss luked so real!

Part 2 coming soon!Embarrassed

edit -2:

Okay.. I mst tell u.. ur mallika is very intrsting character.. evil bt intrsting.. here too she is throwing herself at Ashu at every given opportunity!  huh!LOL  Luved the way AshNi handled the fraternity gossip!Embarrassed

ur Ashu is a show stealer of this FF.. his character is deep, caring, lovable.. and naughty too!  I luved the way he consoled Nidhi for PCOS!  awww.. tht was cute!Embarrassed

Nidhi is really cute.. understanding and loving.. and yet mature too!

sad to learn abt Mallu.. however evil mallu mite b.. no woman deserves this!Angry  Whoever is culprit needs to b behind the jail!!!AngryAngryAngry  bt u created a suspense story out of nower!Clap  And yet watever mallu had done.. it still dictates Ashu's true fship for her.. even after her death.. Ashu blames himself for not able to save her on time!Clap  yet again.. Ashu Nidhi turn out to b gem of a person.. and i luved the way thy stand for each ohter in time of crisis.Embarrassed

the whole courtroom drama was so lively!  really luved teh arguments and esp.. PP's character.. he was so funnilly dramatic.. reminded me of Adaalat.. aaww.. Nidhi defended Ashu and ashu her.. thts sooo soo AshNi!Embarrassed

i really luved all the cute scenes of AshNi!  esp one with wet hair!Day Dreaming  tho Ashu was a bit distracted by Mallu bt still i really luved tht scene..Embarrassed

and last bt not the least.. kya master plan banaya tha Suhasini ne.. he he he.. ab end padhkar to yahi laga ki thnk God Mallu mar gayi!LOL

twist of jagan was intrsting in courtroom drama.. tho i hated wat he did!Angry

and the character tht i luved most was definitey Ashu!  He had all the shades displayed in ur FF.. a caring hubby.. a gentlemanly damaad.. a loyal faithful friend.. a renowned doctor.. and esp i luved his traits of being sober and gentlemanly .. he was a tender lover.. and i luved tht part of him very much!Embarrassed

Nidhi was cute definitely cute and completely devoted.. seriously didnt excpect her to confront mallu.. bt i guess enuf was enuf.. and it was time tht she confronted her and i think in her dying moments.. Mallu got to see how much Ashu-Nidhi luved each other.. tho Ashu was by her side.. she knew he was out of his reach forever!Embarrassed

Armaan-Tamnaa thing was grt.. bt i wished i cud've learnt abt thr story later on.. Embarrassed

and again.. i luved BB-Ashu r'ship.. its warm and totally beyond any r'ship cud define..Clap

all the family scenes were grt.. it brot live a picture of a family.. and even DB came around.. so it was grt..

in time of crisis, whole family came together and stood by Ashu.. really i luved tht!Clap

and the way Nidhi took away her hubby in the end and made Ashu blush was soo very cute!LOL

all in all, grt story!Clap

Bring in some more!Tongue

Edited by achiever - 29 January 2013 at 4:25am

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

It is due, will give, missed it...SORRY..

When Anjani?

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Shirley dear... I know, I've been lacking behind in giving a review to u... Caught up yaar... Will do it 4 sure, when I get to read it n then give u a review... So sorry dear... Lo kaan pakad ke sorry bol rahe hain...

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Manisha, pl. accept my sincerest apology for this unpardonable delay in responding your such a lovely and lengthy review- sach me dil khush ho gaya tha aapka review dekhke, but kya karoon ek minute nahi milta aajkal apne liye. Wanted to reply to it aaram se and in details isiliye aaj baithi hoon reply karne - i hope that itna zyada delay nahi hua that my reply has lost its meaning.
Originally posted by achiever

For one, i extremely extremely luved Ashu-CV's rship!..  CV is wat a father shud b..

I wanted to show him as a sensible and sensitive father / father-in-law. In fact, the very day he first rejectd Ashu, he fully trusted him, esp. after listening to the convo between AshNi that day.

Good to know tht Baba came around and accepted AshNi's r'ship..

Yes, after all, he understood love - khudne ne bhi toh love mrg ki thi vo bhi bhaag ke

Armaan is too michevious here.. his f'ship with Ashu reflects.. wat Ashu is deep down... he is a gentleman.. and oh! i luv him for tht.. bt deep down somewhere he is tht man tht every woman wud want!

Yep, i just loved Armaan's character - the perfect foil to ashu's seriousness. He was my fav. character in the show, perhaps even more than AshNI.

@bold - yes, i agree, in spite of his age and insecurities, he is very near to the man every woman dreams of

i luv the simple and yet touching luv tht Ashu-Nidhi share.. in many a scenes i felt tht nidhi in Ashu's arms is wat was meant to b always.. and thr age difference didnt even mattered thn! 

I am glad i was successful in portraying their love that way, more than romance, i wanted to show their in-depth love.

@bold - Word.  

mst tell ur Ashu is a deep yet subtle and tender lover!  this age gap dwelling heavily on his mind.. guiding his appropriate and contained behaviour was such a refined class!  And yet thr was this undercurrent tht thy both understood!  Ashu a bit late tho!  :p 

Yes, I always felt the show in the early days lacked the passion needed for a love story. I mean, its okay if they did not touch, but passion can be conveyed with looks, dialogues, etc. (yes i do remember a few such scenes and dialogues of mb, but they were exceptions rather than the norm). So, in my ff, i added a bit of passion, esp. from Ashu's side, esp. after CV gave his yes to the match. 

ur SR brot out tht minute dbts.. unsureness abt how it wud all go pretty well!  esp from Ashu's POV.. he is contantly aware of the age gap..tht how Ndhi is so young fresh.. and inexperienced.. it was cute tht he thot he shudnt scare her away.. by giving in to the temptation and having his way with her as per his wild dreams! LOL   he was counting on his patience.. bt we saw how he lost it altogether!Blushing

Nidhi's dilemma was typically tht of any newly wed girl!.. wat was she supposed to do?  How was she to react?  Shud she bare her heart boldly or shud she wait for him to initiate!  Aaah.. such sweet confusion!  Bt her confession was cute!Embarrassed  Ashu was pleasantly secretly relieved tht he wudnt have to wait!BlushingLOL  thr mixed feeling of shyness and desire at tht first full kiss luked so real!

Aww... dont talk abt the SR - that was the most difficult scene for me to pen.
But, i m glad u liked their thoughts and esp. nids' dilemna came out so naturally, yes, its every girl's dilemna - whether its a  love mrg or arranhged mrg.

@bold - i m so glad it looked real, i was wondering ki ye kuch zyaada toh nahi ho gaya - i mean, i was more into their thoughts and feelings rather than their actions in that chapter.  

Part 2 coming soon!Embarrassed

edit -2:

Okay.. I mst tell u.. ur mallika is very intrsting character.. evil bt intrsting.. here too she is throwing herself at Ashu at every given opportunity!  huh!LOL  Luved the way AshNi handled the fraternity gossip!Embarrassed

oh i m so so happy i could keep her character interesting. it was a gamble i took, becoz for one thing, her character was very near to the one on the actual show, and for another, everyone was screaming, we dont even want to  read her very name.

@bold - thx a lot dear, that scene is m personal fav too  

ur Ashu is a show stealer of this FF.. his character is deep, caring, lovable.. and naughty too!  I luved the way he consoled Nidhi for PCOS!  awww.. tht was cute!Embarrassed

Yes, I added many layers to his character, i wanted to show how nidhi's sangat made the naughtiness in him come out.
Oh the scene where he consoles her for PCOS - that scene has won me a lot of acolodes - frankly, i thought kahi sab ko vo scene pkau nahi lage - but thank you dear readers for loving that scenes - i worked v. hard on that scene to get the desired effect.

Nidhi is really cute.. understanding and loving.. and yet mature too!

Yes i added layers to her character as well

sad to learn abt Mallu.. however evil mallu mite b.. no woman deserves this!Angry  Whoever is culprit needs to b behind the jail!!!AngryAngryAngry  bt u created a suspense story out of nower!Clap  And yet watever mallu had done.. it still dictates Ashu's true fship for her.. even after her death.. Ashu blames himself for not able to save her on time!Clap  yet again.. Ashu Nidhi turn out to b gem of a person.. and i luved the way thy stand for each ohter in time of crisis.Embarrassed

hehe so u liked  the suspense - makes me happy yes, every crisis only made their relationship stronger - whether it was PCOS or murder charges. 

Yes for Ashu, mallu was a dear friend - so its natural that he will blame himself for not being able to save her.

@bold - 100% agree with u. i wanted her pregnant without mrg so that a lot of suspicion falls on ashu, but unfortunately, i could not handle the last chapter the way i wanted to, becoz of time crunch and some other issues. So, i created a lot of mess, which i should have cleared in the last chapter, but unfortunately failed badly there.
And don't worry, jagan was taken into custody to try him for what he did to mallu,

the whole courtroom drama was so lively!  really luved teh arguments and esp.. PP's character.. he was so funnilly dramatic.. reminded me of Adaalat.. aaww.. Nidhi defended Ashu and ashu her.. thts sooo soo AshNi!Embarrassed

I am glad u liked the court scenes. but as i said before, i m highly dissatisfied with my last chapter. I m glad u liked the PP's character.

@bold - word

i really luved all the cute scenes of AshNi!  esp one with wet hair!Day Dreaming  tho Ashu was a bit distracted by Mallu bt still i really luved tht scene..Embarrassed

I am glad - coming from u, this is a huge complement - u excel at such scenes.

and last bt not the least.. kya master plan banaya tha Suhasini ne.. he he he.. ab end padhkar to yahi laga ki thnk God Mallu mar gayi!LOL

I am glad people did not find it tough to digest. I feared people would say ki mujhpe Kekta maiya ka bhoot sawar ho gaya tha, but thank god, kisi ne aisa nahi bola.

@bold, i agree, with such a SIL, its better she died.

twist of jagan was intrsting in courtroom drama.. tho i hated wat he did!Angry

Thank you,

@bold - yes, it was downright disgusting 

and the character tht i luved most was definitey Ashu!  He had all the shades displayed in ur FF.. a caring hubby.. a gentlemanly damaad.. a loyal faithful friend.. a renowned doctor.. and esp i luved his traits of being sober and gentlemanly .. he was a tender lover.. and i luved tht part of him very much!Embarrassed

Wow, Manisha, aapne toh Ashu pe essay hi likh daala LOLLOLLOLLOL.

But, on a serious note, thank you so very much. its very gratifying for a writer to hear the reader echo exactly what she (the writer aka me) wanted to portray.

Nidhi was cute definitely cute and completely devoted.. seriously didnt excpect her to confront mallu.. bt i guess enuf was enuf.. and it was time tht she confronted her and i think in her dying moments.. Mallu got to see how much Ashu-Nidhi luved each other.. tho Ashu was by her side.. she knew he was out of his reach forever!Embarrassed

Yes, har insaan ke bardaasht ki limit hoti hai, and she was already in disturbed state of mind after their confrontation with KS. so its natural. 

@bold - Hug Hug oh Manisha, u dont know how happy u made me. I was eagerly waiting for someone to point this out to me, but alas no one did. So, I thank you from the bottom of my heart

Armaan-Tamnaa thing was grt.. bt i wished i cud've learnt abt thr story later on.. Embarrassed

Well, did not have the time, so. but from ur comments it seems u missed the epilogue (its on page 99) - usme thoda hai ArmaNna ke baare mee - given the time crunch, thats the best i could do.   

and again.. i luved BB-Ashu r'ship.. its warm and totally beyond any r'ship cud define..Clap

I am happy i could portray bb-ashu r'ship properly

all the family scenes were grt.. it brot live a picture of a family.. and even DB came around.. so it was grt..
in time of crisis, whole family came together and stood by Ashu.. really i luved tht!Clap

Yes, i wanted to show family bonding and meaning of being a family, which is missing big time on the show

and the way Nidhi took away her hubby in the end and made Ashu blush was soo very cute!LOL

Yes that's nids' style na Wink , actually wanted to end it as had no time.

all in all, grt story!Clap

Thx dear - i take a deep bow.
Bring in some more!Tongue

Wait for my next vacation and just hope for two things. - 1. the show and this forum is still on and 2. i have some story in mind

Post Reply New Post

Go to top