Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye ch10 p94, epi-p99 (Page 105)

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Anjani,

Thank you so much for a review finally. i m really sorry that i could not reply to it earlier.
Originally posted by Anjani9

When you started this FF, felt that you have covered all the gaps left in KTLK.

Thanks a lot. I am glad I could fill all the gaps in the show

When Mallika's murder story started, I did not enjoy the FF for 2 updates...the way you have turned
the story is good...
Strength given by Nidhi to Ashu...Shyama aunty taking up the case...Ashu still thinking about
Mallika's death rather than his case...are very touching..Smile

Well, firstly thanks a lot for telling me up front that u did not enjoy those 2 chapters. And thank you for still pointing out the things u liked in spite of that.

Frankly, I knew i was taking a big risk, when i put a murder plot in an ashni ff, that too my first ever such attempt.  

But had this story in mind, so decided to fo ahead with it 

It is no wonder Nidhi could not forget Solanki and DB...the way they abused Ashu was very hard for her...though they apologised many times it is very hard to forget one bad word...

Yes, especially if it comes from ur own family
Ashu getting her complete the 2 undone buttons...Embarrassed

Anjaani, why u blushing? aapko toh nahi bola na ashu ne to complete the last two buttons - toh phir? TongueTongueTongue 
Beta/ Beta argument...hope it is a girl...Wink

I leave it to my readers

Glad that Ashu has his charm on the whole family and on the kid...listening to Dad and keeping quiet...

kya karen? ashu hai hi aisa!

Ashu convincing Nidhi finally to forgive Solanki uncle and DB..Thumbs Up

I am glad you liked this aspect.

The FF has highlighted AshNi love and their trust...

That was a conscious effort on my part -i m glad i succeeded 

Edited by sshirley - 08 March 2013 at 3:04pm

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Mudra, sorry for the delay in responding.
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Chap 1

Oh!! So beautiful..simple yet very insightful..ClapClap

Aww thanks a lot dear. Coming from you, that means a lot to me.

The entire narration tells that how much you are involved with the track and how much you have thought about each and every minute detail... You reminded me those happy days..Star..mind blowing tracks..StarStar.and liked your explanation for each and everything.StarStar
Thanks  a lot for understanding the depth of my writing, Yes the begining tracks were too good 
How much I wish CVs had spent 1 /10 th of your effort to give meaning to what they have pictured...khair...

sigh... well the show left a lot to be desired.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Hi Mudra, sorry for the delay in responding.
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Chap 1

Oh!! So beautiful..simple yet very insightful..ClapClap

Aww thanks a lot dear. Coming from you, that means a lot to me.

The entire narration tells that how much you are involved with the track and how much you have thought about each and every minute detail... You reminded me those happy days..Star..mind blowing tracks..StarStar.and liked your explanation for each and everything.StarStar
Thanks  a lot for understanding the depth of my writing, Yes the begining tracks were too good 
How much I wish CVs had spent 1 /10 th of your effort to give meaning to what they have pictured...khair...

sigh... well the show left a lot to be desired.

I am hurrying a bit right now..will come and read 10 days later..
Bye TC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

I am hurrying a bit right now..will come and read 10 days later..
Bye TC
[/QUOTE]

arre yaar, i am a bit free for these 10 days only.

chalo, np.

u too tc
suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Hi Shirley,

Here goes your review...

Chapter 1, It was just AWESOME, so wished for a hug after their V day celebrations but hard luck Angry... anyways you gave that next day and it was just awesome Clap... This Mallika is always on my nerves... show mein bhi aur yahaan bhi she is just the sameAngryOuch... Anyways loved the way Ashu went to Nidhi home to talk about their relationshipEmbarrassedClap and as expected CV rejected the proposal..Confused...

I just loved your tea scene with Ashu and Nidhi... I could so feel their mutual cry of pain... WOW that promises to each other so cute is that... I just LOVED it... ClapEmbarrassed ... Its was pretty fast moving story Jagan arrested, reunion with baba, Nidhi's job, Nidhi's marriage phew...

WOW so finally CV agreed for their marriage and surprised Ashu..But still it was a nice move by Cv n Shyama... I really liked the Ashu and Nidhi's meetings and enjoyed Ashu's boldness too.Wink.. You know in a way I loved the fact that Ashu and Nidhi shared a 5 feet relationship before everything was finalized and now Ashu can actually touch her, flirt with her, claim Nidhi with out thinking of the society and exploit her...EmbarrassedWink haha end mein bahut confusion actually itna hi confusion serial mein bhi that Ashu-Nidhi-CV-BB ki relationship ko le kar  LOL So all are happy and preparations for Ashni wedding is on... It was nice to see the grand engagement and grand wedding !! Bahut mazza aaya !! ClapClap Aur aaye haaye kya first night... so here too there first night couldn't go without a medical emergency...LOL Hmm but why Ashni went to Mallika's homeAngry ... Anyways that's Ashni they love their enemies too... HM bhi de dete but you are clever huh show mein jo bhi acha laga usse yaha pe corelete kar diya haan... WinkCool  ... Armaan and Tamanna's story is nice also.. I really wish they had continued with Armaan in the show as well..

From chapter 7 onwrads I just hate you HATE you and HATE you...AngryOuch (reason in PM) Anyways ... I really liked our murder mystery towards the end and the infamous entry of Jagan... SS initially and KS later supported Ashni so sweet !! Clap...and finally Ashni was together and moreover she was expecting EmbarrassedWink 

I just loved loved loved it... Will be waiting for your next FF !!

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Shirley.. Its a case of better late than never..

Review for Chapter 1.

I just love the way you write.

Nice continuation to the story this where our own show floundered.

Loved the hestitation.. Embarrassed the Nidhi Mallika confrontation was great just like our show.

will continue with this review in a bit.. I have to go unexpectedly.Ouch

Go to top