Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye ch10 p94, epi-p99 (Page 104)

Post Reply New Post

Page 104 of 107

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Dont read until i pm u.

Hi shirley, sorry once again, here u go:

Hey Deepali, Sorry toh ab mujhe bolna chahiye, could not reply to such a detailed and beautiful review of urs since a week almost

CHAPTER 10 REVIEW

Master blaster update is what i would like to call it. Although u were sceptical about it, according to me u have done an impressively commendable job. U winded up the story really well, without leaving any loopholes.

Oh thank you dearBig smile

I m glad it was not as bad as i thought

@Bold - i am so glad to hear that - i tell u. when i was opening so many different things at the same time, I was also worried abt closing the loops and koi loop khula na reh jaaye
Coming to this chapter:

-my favourite part being solanki apologizing to ashni again and again. Glad that finally he changed his nazariya towards ashu and now acknowledges and appreciates his love and feelings towards nidhi. Super liked those scenes. Ashu is a gem, pure heart person.
I was afraid that i could not do enough justice to that scene due to time crunch and still, i m glad i could almost get the desired effect.
@Bold - of course - after he is the hero of my ff WinkWinkWink

-DB also changed. Very good. Actually liked the way u redeemed both of them. That was singlestroke, sort of ek teer se do nishane.
THank you dear, wis i could have included an emotional scene between DB & AshNi, but again, time crunch

-solanki took up ashu's case was great. There's a scene which mentions solanki's subdued tone. Super like for that.
I am glad u liked my subtle special effects

-is IK ka kya kare? Felt like strangling him alive. Solanki sudhra to ye apni aukat pe aa gya. (sorry for using that language).
Dont say sorry dear,. frankly thats the reality in courts. Opposition llawyers jitna keechad uchaal sakte hin, they go to the worst limit for that. And I is a part of the 'log' u know  

-armaan is too good a friend and super adorable. Getting vicky on board, and coordinating each step. Hats off to him. Always armaan says ashu meri jaan, but would like to use the same phrase for him.
Armaan is my fav. character too. Wish could have focused on his story more, but again

-another thing that crossed my mind was that, although shyama was also good as a lawyer, but her style was different from solanki. She lacked some confidence due to being out of practice.
So, u caught this aspect - i m so glad
u really deserve thisClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
-now coming to ashu and nidhi, ashu thinks of nidhi and nidhi of ashu before thinking of their ownself. Ashu worried about nidhi's PCOS matter coming out in the open and nidhi assuring him of her presence. Commendable job.
@Bold - thankyou jiBig smile

-court preparation process was nice. Solanki making ashu aware of the questions and possible answers. Another impactful scene was solanki asking ashu ranga names of ashu's patients from the past. Till now only saw an egoistic, hotheaded man in solanki but first time saw him behaving as a sensible lawyer.
I wanted to add a bit of realism to the ff so added that aspect. i mglad i was successful in changing the readers' perspective abt KS

-ashu remembering jagan at the mention of the word baazi was another great one.
Thank u so much

-first wedding anniversary. Nidhi is optimistic as ever. Even imparts her optimism to ashu. Nice one. And the way she makes plans for the day after the hearing was cho chweet. That was just like our nidhi.
Yes, i am glad u liked it. I was afraid ki joote padenge that Ashu's case hearing was on their anniversary.
@bold - exactly. thats why i included the scene 

-courtroom scene was pure drama. Totally fultoo filmy types. U intended to project it this way na?
To be frank, i was looking forward to penning te court scene since the day i began this ff, but unfortnately i could not get the desired effect because i was preoccupied with certain other things and had to write in a hurry.

-nidhi saying i m guilty and ashu no i am was filmy but great scene. Both cant see the other undergo any sort of suffering.
I know it was filmy but couldnt help it - that scene was inspired from Dhund (BR Chopra) but unfortunately it ended up being rather silly

-ashu's discomfort at IK's questions regarding mallika was quite natural. Ashu's is so straightforward and clean at heart that he cant even imagine such things.
Yes, I am glad i could bring it out the right way

-suhasini the killer. Omg, that was bang on. And madam to fullproof plan banake baithi thi. But sach to saamne aa hi jaata h. What mallika thot of plotting with ashu was actually stinking. How can she think of doing something with her best friend?
@Bold - of course.

@italics - well, that time, she was not in a position to think, she had been thru such a bad  traumatic experience, but her one wish was sstill Ashu ko paana so she went ahead with what suhasini suggested. Agar usne zara bhi socha hota, she would have realized that it would never have worked - i mean nidhi would never have believed that ashu cheated on her and even ashu himself would not have believed her the next morning. but suhasini just needed an excuse to make mallika call ashu that day.
-ashni off to private celebrations haan. Too sweet.
Hehehe

This was another masterstroke. U blended everything well.
Thank you so very much Deepali
Review for epilogue will be here shortly.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye ch10 p94, epi-p99 (Page 104)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Epilogue was fab. And fab means fab. All the loopholes and pointers taken care of. Very well written. It had all the required elements and in the required proportion. Na kam na zyaada, ekdum perfect. Ur writing was awesome. Sad that this journey came to an end, but all good things have to come to an end, and so was ur ff. Epilogue covered all points. Loved the fact that solanki considers ashu as his own son. Tamana armaan married. Designer blouse part was superb. Armaans contentment is well deserved. And last but not the least nidhi pregnant. Such a lovely end dear. I applaud u for successful completion of ur ff. Well done.

Thank you so very much dear.
@green - aww, thank you for such a lovely complement.
@Orange - I am really glad ki sab kuch sahi maatra me tha and that u liked my writing style. can't tell what ur praise does to me.
@Pink - even i was sad while writing the epilogue, ab toh epilogue likhne ka mauka bhi chala gaya haath se. kaam poori tarah khatam u know 
@bold, oh i m glad i could cover everything in the short epilogue.
@italic - Thank you - i take a deep bow

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

oye shirley...aap ka post first page mein dekha toh i thought you were going to announce your next FF date or something...

@bold - How i wish, i could. i would be the happiest person if i could spend my life writing ffs, novels, etc. But alas, sigh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

oye shirley...aap ka post first page mein dekha toh i thought you were going to announce your next FF date or something...

@bold - How i wish, i could. i would be the happiest person if i could spend my life writing ffs, novels, etc. But alas, sigh

where there is a will...there is a way..women are born multi taskers...come on now..no nakhraas...think of something...monthly one update bhi chalega...

sshirley

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

where there is a will...there is a way..women are born multi taskers...come on now..no nakhraas...think of something...monthly one update bhi chalega...
\
m already multitasking dear, so cant add one more task  

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

\

Cry ok...will wait for your next vacation then...

sshirley

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

\

Cry ok...will wait for your next vacation then...
thamk u dear - just hope for two things for my next vacation:
1. that i still love ashni enough to write a ff on them,
2. that some good story strikes me

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=turags]
thamk u dear - just hope for two things for my next vacation:
1. that i still love ashni enough to write a ff on them,
2. that some good story strikes me

you have to hope for another one too...that the serial and this forum are still there by then...Ouch

sshirley

Post Reply New Post

Go to top