Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: turags

Epilogue sach me chahiye kya? it's obvious ke epi me kya hoga
 shirley...don't make me mad first thing in the morning...there is nothing obvious here...we THINK and HOPE Nidhi would pregnant...we THINK and HOPE Nidhi will forgive Solanki and DB Nidhi patch up...who knows what you are thinking...so YES...we want an epilogue...so quickly pen down something and post it...

Pahli baat toh ye ke, i can't digest my food if i dont make you mad,

doosri baat i m the writer so i am the one to decide, if the epilogue should be there or not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and one more thing i noticed that you did very well...you showed the difference in Shyama's way of questioning and Solanki's. Shyama..out of pratice and Solanki more confident and very much in control of the situation...loved the subtle way you showed that...

I knew it! Atleast you and fatima would definitely notice this - i like subtility u know. Although i expected it, still feels good, thanks a lot. 
 @blue...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Seriously buddy? u need an epilogue?

again the same question??!! 

[/QUOTE]

Haan meri marzi, can ask the same question as many times as i please
sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cherishh

Hey...totally forgot I haven't reviewed for the last chap...so here I am😳

Thank you dear - i was wondering ki last chapter ka response itna thanda kyun hai
That was a awesome one yaar...Solanki and IK defenses were beautifully managed.

Thank you dear, I am glad it came out well.
Expected that Mr. S would take the case hereon knowing how much Ashu respects, cares and loves Nidhi when the truth was out and he indeed has..(but dear u ditched me where is KD😑, though it doesn't matterπŸ˜†)

Oh am i so predictable? I purposely made  him a villian in the previous 2 chapters so that i could surprise u, but guess i failed.
@bold - well, that was a tactic to put you off scent but as i said, i failed miserably. there goes my attempt to be a suspense writer down the drainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The love AshNi share is beyond words to describe.

I am glad i could make you feel their love
The way Mr. S was with Ashu was beautifully written, but guess Ashu is too much of a gentleman to lie for whatsoever reason which has led to him into more trouble but glad that everything came out in time thnx to Armu and the detective.

Yes, Ashu can't lie, he tried to becoz solanki told him, but all solanki's efforts to prepare Ashu went down the drain, simply becoz some people simply can't lie, even if their life hangs on it - this is what i wanted to show

Yes, why worry when Armu has hired a first class detective 

Su is too much just for property she killed her..gosh..guess she got what she deserved at the end.

Yes, in the show, i always felt that Sue just wanted to get rid of Mallu, you know. thats y she forced her to marry jagan (in the show)

@bold - isnt that obvious? so i didnt includ the final judgement - i mean it was obvious,  after the iqbal-e-jurm.

Aww loved the way Nidhi took Ashu away from every1...its so much of Nidhi..and happy to see them relieved and happy out of all this mess.

Yes, i just had to give a quick ending as didnt have time, and thats why thought of this.
@bold - i thought so, thats y put it in. i m glad my readers agree with me.
And oye what am I read..there will be no epilogue...dear we defo want one..I am there are so many things to put in place..nidhi's pregnancy and many more as turags said..so please write one...will be waiting very, very eagerly.

Can't promise, but will try on the weekend, if not this weekend then next weekend pakka

sshirley thumbnail

Okay friends here is the epilogue on public demand. I just hope it is upto the mark because it is done in a hurry - i m ssorry if it does not meet your expectation. 

Epilogue:

7-8 months later:

Ashu came out from the shower to see Nidhi on the dressing table, getting ready. Both smile lovingly at each other from the mirror and then, he starts dressing up. He is about to button up his shirt, when she gets up and starts doing it for him, with a kind off drooling expression.

Ashu says softly, "Kya baat hai Dr. Nidhi? Aaj itna pyaar kyun jataya jaa raha hai, apne pati par?"Nidhi leaves the last two buttons undone and tries to move replying with a sweet anger, "kyun? waise main aap pe pyaar nahi jatati?" Ashu catches hold of her waist with one hand, holds her hand with his other hand to put it on his undone buttons and says in a husky voice while nuzzling her cheeks, "Nahi pyaar toh har pal hi jatati ho, lekin abhi kuch khaas baat hai"

She giggles and starts doing the last two buttons, then says with a cute sulk, "Kuch khaas nahi, mujhe laga mere bechare pati subah se bhaag daur kar rahe, Anji ki shaadi me, toh main thodi si madad kar doon. That's it" By now, the buttons are done, and she pushes him playfully and then turns around. But he suddenly back hugs her and says with a mock tired sigh, "Haan thak toh bahut gaya hoon. Dr. Nidhi, can you prescribe some instant tonic is thakaan ko door karne ke liye?" She turns back towards him, replies teasingly, "Sure, aap baithiye main abhi aapke liye lemonade laati hoon" and suddenly jerks herself out of his grip and tries to run away. But he catches hold of her wrist, "No, Dr. Nidhi, you need not go anywhere you know. Mera tonic toh mere saamne hai" and before she can react, he kisses her.

Suddenly, she shouts, "Aah, dekhiye aapka beta mujhe laat maar raha hai!" He bends down, saying "Meri beti kuch zyada hi sharati ho gayi hai, bilkul apni maa par gayi hai" He gently kisses her abdomen,  which is now carrying their lil one. Then he caresses her abdomen and says, "My darling, don't trouble your mom too much. Once you come out, you can trouble me as much as you want, but please darling, don't kick your mom"

Nidhi relaxes and sighs, "Aap koi jaadugar hain kya? Aap ne kaha, aur ye ek dum shaant ho gaya. Aap ne sab par apna jaadu chala ke rakha hai kam se kam mere bete ko toh baksh dijiye. Mere Baba, Shyama aunty, Anji, Dr. Ranganath, har koi shaadi me har cheez aap se pooch ke kar raha tha, har cheez ke liye, sab aap ko bula rahe the. Mujhe toh koi poochta hi nahi".

He turns serious and keeps silent. She asks concerned, "Kya hua, aap achanak chup kyun ho gaye?" "Nidhi tumne DB aur Solanki Uncle ka naam kyun nahi liya. Woh bhi toh har cheez me mujhse poochte hain, balke, aaj poora din main uncle ke saath hi khada tha."

She tried to avert her eyes, saying, "Chaliye jaldi se taiyyar ho jaaiye, hume nikalna chahiye"

He says, "Nidhi please, woh sab baaten bhool jaao, woh hamare apne hain, hamare bade hain, hum se kitni baar maafi mang chuke hain! Tum jaanti ho, mujhe kitna awkward feel hota jab main tumhara unki taraf ravaiya dekhta hoon?"

She gets defensive, "Kaisa ravaiya Ashutosh? Main unse baat toh karti hoon na, haske. Aur kya karoon?" He just glares at her and does not speak. She sighs and says, "Main kya karoon? Unhone jo mere saath kiya woh sab toh main kab ka bhool chuki hoon. Lekin try as I might, I'm not able to forget the things they said to you, about you, and the way they behaved with you. I simply can't" and tears rolled down her eyes.

He wiped the tears, and said tenderly, "Don't you think, they have more than made up for all that Nidhi. In fact, I am so thankful to DB. Agar unhone tumhare chachaji ko nahi manaya hota, toh aaj Armaan aur Tamanna itne khush nahi hote ...you know na, only DB could have done that. Phir bhi sirf mere ek baar kehna se, she talked to chachaji, keeping aside her own thinking. Aur Solanki Uncle? Agar unhone mujhe nahi bachaya hota toh, I would been serving life imprisonment today. Tumne khud dekha na shaadi me unhone mujhe Anji ke bade bhai ka darja diya. Aur ab tak tum un chhoti chhoti baaton ko leke baith gayi ho? The Nidhi that I know, does not hold any grudge against anyone, phir woh log toh hamare sab se zyaada apne hain. Please Sweetie, if not for me, then for our unborn child"

Nidhi is listening silently to this and trying her best to convince herself, that what he is saying is right. When he finishes, she realizes he is right. "Haan Sweets, aap bilkul sahi keh rahe hain, hamare bache ke liye bhi ye sahi nahi hai, that I hold  a grudge against anyone. Theek hai, aaj se main saredil se try karoongi woh sab bhoolne ka"

Ashu looks at her with relief and kisses her forehead. Suddenly, she says, "Tamanna di aaj kitni smart lag rahin thin na. Woh designer saree aur stylish blouse me. Pata hai? Jijaji (Armaan) ka surprise tha unke liye. Aaj subah, when she was getting ready, he gave her the saree saying it was especially designed for her... how romantic na? waise she did not want to wear it, but unhone force kiya toh she had to. Sach me Ashutosh, itne saalo se unhe white kapdon me dekhne ke baad unhe aise dekh ke itni khushi hoti hai ki kya bataoon, aur usse bhi zyada toh unke chehre ki raunak.. .."

Ashu, who had been listening to her indulgently, cut her with, "Arre Nidhi, raunak toh Armaan ke chehre ki dekhne laayak hai. Waise toh woh hamesha masti me rehta tha, lekin shaadi ke baad jo contentment, jo khushi uski aankhon me hai, who maine pahle kabhi nahi dekhi thi."

Nidhi nods happily and is about to say something, when her phone rings, it's Anji. "Haan Mrs. Ranganath kahiye kya hukum hai?" she teases her.

Anji says in a hurried tone, "Nidhi, jaldi se jijaji ko phone de, Papa ko urgent kaam hai aur unka phone lag nahi raha hai?"

"Okay, tu phone unhe de" she says

Solanki's urgent voice "Hello, Ashutosh kaha ho beta, reception shuru honewala hai aur tumhe yaad haina, ke tumhe hi sab guests ko welcome karna hai!"

Nidhi laughs, "Kamaal hai uncle Ashutosh toh yahan mere saath gappe maarne me pade hain, lekin acha hua ke aapne phone kiya, aap chinta mat kijiye, main jald se jald unhe leke aati hoon. Reception shuru hone se pahle he will be at the hall gate, that's my responsibility"

Solanki is surprised to hear her talk like this to him, so, she has forgiven him, he says, "Nidhi, beta, tune mujhe maaf kar.. .."

She cuts him with, "Uncle, please, pahle Ashutosh, aur ab aap. Aap yahan mere saath gappe marte rahenge toh main aapke daamaad, oops, bete ko time pe kaise laungi time pe?"

He wipes his tears and says emotionally, "Theek hai, jaldi aao beta"

Ashu is very happy to hear the conversation and says, "Thank you Nidhi"
She picks up his coat, and helps him put it, saying, "Nikle? Phir late ho gaye toh aap mujhe blame karenge"

Edited by sshirley - 11 years ago
ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sshirely  first of all thanks for the quick update

😳Awesome , start to the end 😳

πŸ˜›so much liking parts  were there dear πŸ˜›

• The way Ashu cares about nidi
  • The way Ashu force nidi to understand why she should forget about the past behavior of solanki
  • The preparation of Anji 's wedding
  • As always i like to see this Romantic moments of ASHNI( Really cute )

πŸ‘Great work dear πŸ‘

Edited by ariyadasa - 11 years ago
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very good epilogue. 
Nidhi on the preggy track ...that was best end.

Sshirly that was an awesome ff.πŸ‘
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
great epilogue shirley...loved the ff...loved the epilogue...good work shirley!!! πŸ‘
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar πŸ‘ fabulous ff ⭐️ just loved it 😊
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!!!!! Great epilogue...πŸ‘thank you so much for it...😊and yes it was necessary  otherwise how would we hav seen our Ashni 's happiness and them on the family wayπŸ˜ƒ
It was very sweet⭐️
Loved the FF❀️
Edited by aru29 - 11 years ago
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the epilogue Shirley. U wrote it & that too very fabulously
sshirley thumbnail
Hurray! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Just noticed that this is the 100th page of my thread - feels great yaar.

A very hearty Thank you to everyone who contributed to making my thread reach 100!!