Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye ch10 p94, epi-p99 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow dear ...What a wonderful chapter πŸ‘

I felt ASNI's heart break ,  the way Nidhi agreed to each and everything ashu aksed her ...it touched me ...And i felt really bad when Ashu broke down ...Bechara ki dil toot gaya πŸ˜”

I really liked Anji's comment to DB that she will say Nidhi is characterless 🀣,,,,DB and KS ki tho shakal dekne layak honge ...

And who is that shyama and CV were talking about ? Plesae I hope it is ashuthosh ...Plesae dont get her married to someone else ...I cant bear it 😭

Over All too good chapter ...you refreshed old memories πŸ˜ƒ

When is the next one ?? Already greedy for more
[QUOTE=Vidishaa]Waah...kya likthi ho yaar...awesome...Loved Ashu's dialogues..perfect gentleman..
Thank u dear ...ur aprreciation means a lot

just hope ki CV finally accepts him(I think he will...CV-shyama convo)

donno - still in two minds.

just hope that Baba's truth doesn't mar the relationship
[
OH r u a mind reader?
/QUOTE]

Thank you dear for your review - once again, i thank you for your help... I need mmore help from you ... will pm in a day or two. 
Originally posted by turags

cliffhanger!!! looks like you are taking revenge on me for my chapters in Tum Se Hi...]
lolzzz
No, dear it is not revenge, but yes, u r right...,,,,,,,i learnt how to write cliffhangers from you only.
i think i like this approach of Ashu and BB meeting better...no unnecessary drama...and looks like you have removed the BB's Makaan from the picture too...or is it going to pop up later??
keep guessing
oh..so no Mallika - jagan marriage..hhmmm...interesting

i like this Nidhi and the way she is handling this separation track better than the one in the serial...and loving this Rohan and Anji too...ok so Rohan does love Nidhi but not going to marry her...sacrifice mode, huh!! 

Yes, somehow i like larger than life portrayals in creative arts... feel our life is to full of greys and blacks.
all in all great writing...great chapter...when is chap 3 coming??? 

Thank you, so much. Next chapter? Well, i cant say exactly...but 2-3 days

now this is wat i call a complete story..u have justified every little thig v good buddy plz continue soon...
Originally posted by saibanu

Wow dear ...What a wonderful chapter πŸ‘

Thank you so much...i m so glad u liked it...

I felt ASNI's heart break ,  the way Nidhi agreed to each and everything ashu aksed her ...it touched me ...And i felt really bad when Ashu broke down ...Bechara ki dil toot gaya πŸ˜”

Oh i m so so humbled...i m glad u could feel their pain... frankly, its difficult to put across pain and romance.
@bold - dont worry, he will be very happy kabhi na kabhi toh...

I really liked Anji's comment to DB that she will say Nidhi is characterless 🀣,,,,DB and KS ki tho shakal dekne layak honge ...

I took a big risk - was not sure whether u all will like it, i think you are the first one to even comment on it... i m so happy you liked it.

And who is that shyama and CV were talking about ? Plesae I hope it is ashuthosh ...Plesae dont get her married to someone else ...I cant bear it 😭
my lips are zipped πŸ˜‰ 

Over All too good chapter ...you refreshed old memories πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so so much.
When is the next one ?? Already greedy for more
next one after 2-3 days
What a emotional romantic chapter
i was attracted to so many ff writers specially sai and Alka
you also deserve to be like that too
I like the way you describe how Ashu explain the way that her dad doesn't like to his and her relation it 's too harder to bare as it is so emotional and the adverb you have use to describe ashu was brilliant (rare hira )
Great yarr but update the next soon as i am dying for that
Great chapter. Waiting for the next.
Jis phool ne mere jeevan ko apni khushboo se mehka diya, aaj woh phool hi murjha gaya. No, he could not tolerate this. He tenderly holds her shoulders, makes her sit on the chair and says, "Hey Doc, woh sab baad me sochte hain, pahle ek aakhri baar kya hum saath me chai pee sakte hai, aur apni pichli saari chai dates ki memories ko taaza kar sakte hain, Woh bhi khushi se. Please Nidhi'.."...

Oh sshirley, loved this part...Ashu is sooo understanding and in control of his self...so selfless his love for Nids is...

Loved the chapter...plz...continue...waiting for the next update...

Hey, just came across your FF...me read both the parts!!

I wud love to read the story further...plase update soon!!
If u maintain a PM list, please add me too!
Thanks😊
Shirley, I'M STILL READING UR  chap 1... I liked it, u've taken up ur story from that point... Congratulations for ur new fic... Will comment, when I'll read both of them...πŸ˜ƒ