Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana Khan AT #10 :- Important note Page 137 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

-Rambler-

Goldie

-Rambler-

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

From the start of show, I m supporting Sana...& i was hoping against hope that she will play minds games at some point in the show...

Still she is not using her mind. She is playing role of cop in task,but i know she will ruin the task just by sitting with Rajeev & laugh at his stupid liners.

This task is her last chance to prove a point.

She should prove to audience & bigg boss that she can play mind games if needed,otherwise Bigg boss will not support her for long.

But she is genuine and real not fake.She will do good in the task dont worry. Atlest she is not like sapna who goes bezerk for a task.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rida_ranbirBeingBlunt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana Khan AT #10 :- Important note Page 137 (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluerobin

IF-Sizzlerz

bluerobin

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

From the start of show, I m supporting Sana...& i was hoping against hope that she will play minds games at some point in the show...

Still she is not using her mind. She is playing role of cop in task,but i know she will ruin the task just by sitting with Rajeev & laugh at his stupid liners.

She should prove to audience & bigg boss that she can play mind games if needed,otherwise Bigg boss will not support her for long.

yaar nishu , sana and vishal have understood the plans of each and every housemate . Sana is just being cordial with rajeev since they have to live in the same house. Moreover sana is good at tasks, she will not mess it up. She has reached this position with her playing game with her heart . Audience and we love her for that . All housemates are afraid of her popularity except urvashi and vishal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rida_ranbirBeingBlunt

naandisha

naandisha

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

SO u wont support SANA...if she dosnt play mind games...

anjaliluvgiushi

anjaliluvgiushi

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
GUYS TODAY VOTING STARTING SO WE HAVE TO VOTE MORE N MORE

HOPE SANA WILL BE SAFE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rida_ranbir

BeingBlunt

IF-Stunnerz

BeingBlunt

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

yaar nishu , sana and vishal have understood the plans of each and every housemate . Sana is just being cordial with rajeev since they have to live in the same house. Moreover sana is good at tasks, she will not mess it up. She has reached this position with her playing game with her heart . Audience and we love her for that . All housemates are afraid of her popularity except urvashi and vishal.

I saw my old recordings and remembered an incident that shows Sana is playing a game and has a strategy. Some time ago she and rajeev were talking in midnight and she told rajeev to ask niketan not to nominate her and she will not nominate him. It seems like niketan approached sana but it was the reverse though many people do not know this. So it seems she is not as much brainless as she is being portrayed in this forum. Wink Here is the video i am talking about:-

Dailymotion Link:-http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xveh1t_nmkurs_shortfilms

I missed the exact dialogue but after 5m 35 s you can see how sana is trying to be friendly with Niketan and laughing. So i think this might be her strategy. Today also she just completely ignored the IMAM and housemates drama. Niketan and rajeev tried to drag her in but she didn't responded. Even niketan understood she is not interested and didn't ask her twice. I would love to see sana continuously playing quiet like this. Wink

nishu786

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naandisha

SO u wont support SANA...if she dosnt play mind games...

I will always support Sana...but i m disappointed with her.

I want her to be in finale Big smile.

naandisha

bluerobin

IF-Sizzlerz

bluerobin

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by bluerobin

[QUOTE=nishu786]

I saw my old recordings and remembered an incident that shows Sana is playing a game and has a strategy. Some time ago she and rajeev were talking in midnight and she told rajeev to ask niketan not to nominate her and she will not nominate him. It seems like niketan approached sana but it was the reverse though many people do not know this. So it seems she is not as much brainless as she is being portrayed in this forum. Wink Here is the video i am talking about:-

Dailymotion Link:-http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xveh1t_nmkurs_shortfilms

I missed the exact dialogue but after 5m 35 s you can see how sana is trying to be friendly with Niketan and laughing. So i think this might be her strategy. Today also she just completely ignored the IMAM and housemates drama. Niketan and rajeev tried to drag her in but she didn't responded. Even niketan understood she is not interested and didn't ask her twice. I would love to see sana continuously playing quiet like this. Wink

yaar , i don't know why my mind doesn't allow me to believe sana plays mind games. I really don't think sana is dumb . People who make others laugh or smile are the most intelligent ones . Since that devils task niketan was warming up to sana , then niketan was in good terms with sana after she won that omlette task , task with urvashi . That was the time when she was angry with vishal for torturing her for no reason and niketan was also hunting for an opportunity to turn sana against vishal . Sana was happy niketan was talking to her even after karishma asked him to stay away from sana.

Then sana has no reason to be angry with imam who calls her beta, saves her from nomination , advices her and dances with her . Why should she give a cold shoulder to imam by hearing these pathetic niketan and rajeev's advice .

poonu70

poonu70

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Sana is our sweetiee

rida_ranbir

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.