Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana Khan AT #10 :- Important note Page 137 - Page 4

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: naandisha

SO u wont support SANA...if she dosnt play mind games...

I will always support Sana...but i m disappointed with her.

I want her to be in finale ðŸ˜ƒ.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sscomp32

yaar , i don't know why my mind doesn't allow me to believe sana plays mind games. I really don't think sana is dumb . People who make others laugh or smile are the most intelligent ones . Since that devils task niketan was warming up to sana , then niketan was in good terms with sana after she won that omlette task , task with urvashi . That was the time when she was angry with vishal for torturing her for no reason and niketan was also hunting for an opportunity to turn sana against vishal . Sana was happy niketan was talking to her even after karishma asked him to stay away from sana.

Then sana has no reason to be angry with imam who calls her beta, saves her from nomination , advices her and dances with her . Why should she give a cold shoulder to imam by hearing these pathetic niketan and rajeev's advice .

-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bluerobin

sana is just ignoring the fights which is a good thing.

bluerobin thumbnail
That 40 year old rajeev uncle cribs 24*7 when sana doesn't talk to him and makes her life hell. He is like some desperate guy torturing the poor girl even after knowing vishal is the most important person for sana in the house. then that wild cat aashka considers sana as her private property , wanting sana to be with her 24*7  . Aashka is now insecure of sana's popularity how she is friends with everyone and even hates seeing sana spend time with vishal. Niketan on other hand is afraid whether sana will win, calculating how much footage sana will get everyday, how to break vishal sana bond . Sapna is another 40 yeard old mad woman who doesn't have the courage to fight vishal but vents out her anger at sana since she is a soft target . This mad lady is angry with sana for not saving her over delnaaz during captaincy time. karishma another cheap lady, 24*7 lying, thinking how to copy sana , goes on talking vulgar things and goes on blaming sana, thinking of strategies to separate sana vishal because that's her main hobby in big boss . Delnaaz is also using sana .

Only vishal , imam and urvashi are good for sana.  sana and urvashi have been nominating each other due to misunderstandings, delnaaz aashka angle. But both of them have no grudges against each other.

bluerobin thumbnail
 There are some insane sana bashers in live feed complaining why sana vishal are denying their relationship when salman asked them.

Its 100% sure that sana and vishal have spent time together in their 1 month old friendship . But both of them are not comfortable discussing their personal lives on TV . Both are very decent and dignified . Just maintained they are friends. Vishal is more bothered than sana regarding camera, image outside . Both sana vishal are afraid since the show is watched by their families . Moreover there are many people including film personalities, celebrities who go on saying " we are just friends " to keep their relationship under wraps. So why should sana vishal discuss their personal life on TV.

Nobody is questioning rajeev delnaaz's shameless fake divorce act , niketan karishma's unsaid love story . Everyone poking nose only in the affairs of sana vishal.

bluerobin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neha23

sana is just ignoring the fights which is a good thing.

I meant she plays with her heart and doesn't play mind games. She won't get herself involved in the dirty  games of rajeev , niketan  and play with the emotions of imam who considers sana as his daughter.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BB house mei sird VishNa hi heart se khel rahe hai.Sare ke sare mind se khel rahe hai.
bluerobin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tarza

BB house mei sird VishNa hi heart se khel rahe hai.Sare ke sare mind se khel rahe hai.

yes yaar , rest all bunch of loosers . But I like urvashi . and imam is also better than rest of the housemates .
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
VishNa ke dil jure huye hai iss lie dono dil se khel rahe hai :p
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
hmm... vishna should nt be eliminated this week. ðŸ˜­ hey guys it is mid week eviction?