Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashika thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
actually pj, she began by saying ... 'though what i am going to tell u is not related to u (tumse talluk nahin rkhti hai) but since it is related to me, it does concern you because now everything concerning me is going to in a way concern u too or impact u or whatever' ....something on these lines.

but yes, i do agree with u that she is showing complete disregard for purab, his feelings, his expectations, his aspirations, his need for understanding......(and the list goes on, endlessly i guess). She right now is being very selfish,extremely demanding, always expecting purab to relent, to understand, to compromise.....yet is not ready to give anything in return....if purab can go that extra mile, can't she come forward and meet him halfway at least 😑 Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
pj04 thumbnail
thanx yashika for clearing that up
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zahira

As Armaan turned good or is he just trying to break up Jassi and Purab?

AS πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Zahira.....welcome aboard...
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
welcome onboard Zahira.. hope you have fun..
navika thumbnail
Well if he is going to start not trusting Jassi he cannot do anything in his life(i was talking about purab mehra) he knows everything about jassi then why he is doing that oh well if he is not going to trust Jassi at all he is definitely going to loooose her.
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

thanks Deadly, missed your update yersterday!

Princess

P.S. Are you doing all right Deadly? I'm so use to see your updates on the same day that u got me worried when i didn't see your update.

Hope everything is cool.

PrincessπŸ˜ƒ

allegra thumbnail
Hi Princess
Deadly posted her update yesterday. There have been so many other topics posted that her update probably got pushed to the next page. 😊
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

oh, i guess i didn't see it. thanks for letting me know. I did check page 2 as well and didn't see it. I guees it was on page 3.

Thanks, Princess

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HI BUDDY THAT WAS I GR8 JOB!! KEEP IT UP!! GOOD WORK!!