India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

2nd November 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Jassi stares at Armaan. Armaan asks whose call was it. Jassi says "Purab". Armaan is shocked that she didn't finish talking with him and comments on it. Jassi replies that work is more important. Armaan then says that not always work is important and one needs to concentrate in other things in life. Jassi is surprised at what Armaan just said. Armaan also says that he himself is surprised at what he has said now. Then there was a moment of silent. The next moment both of them says something together. Armaan stops and indicates Jassi to continue. She tells Armaan that what she said yesterday was a slip of a tongue. Armaan stops her and reply that he knows that and he has already forgotten the matter and hopes that Jassi will forget it too as he wants Purab and Jassi's new life to be beautiful. Jassi looks extremely relieved. She smiles and say that the whole night yesterday she spent worrying on how to clear up the matter and she hopes that Malika and his life will also be great together. Armaan doesn't really look happy the last comment but still say thank you. He turns to leave but realize that he forgot to say the main thing he came for. He informs her that there is more order from tomorrow collection and that they need to send the new prices before 6. Jassi looks all ready to celebrate at news. Then she asks him that is that all he wanted to say as he would say as he would have told her this in intercom too. Armaan replies that he wouldn't be able to see her face through the intercom. Jassi looks really happy about everything in general.

Meanwhile Purab is wondering that why isn't Jassi calling. That why doesn't she feel the need to tell him about Armaan's meeting. Don't they share everything so what's stopping her now ? He then has a flashback when he had told Jassi in the restaurant that her past has noting to do with their future. He thinks than that he is just over reacting. He gets a call from billu. Billu asks him what is he worried about. Purab is surprised at the comment. In the background Amrit telll billu that Purab is not worried about anything he just came to meet him. Then billu starts pulling Purab's leg. Amrit tries to stop in the middle but billu continues. He finish his conversation by telling Purab that if he remembers what he came for he can come anytime. He keeps the phone down. Amrit again scolds him for talking with Purab like that. Billu comments that he needs to scare Purab like that. Amrit comment that it is he who need to be scared and scold him for bringing the wrong "haldee"

In Gulomhur Veeru comes to Jassi. He keeps blabbering about some thing crashing. Jassi asks him what the matter and that did he bring the print out of the price. Veeru says desperately that the computer is crashed and can't be fixed. Jassi then says that she will do the costing. Armaan then pops in from nowhere and say that he will do it too. Veeru and Jassi her shocked. Jassi says its not his job. Armaan says that he is doing it for Gulmohur. He also add that he wasn't fooling around in the management class and that he will need their trust for him to do the work. Jassi agrees and leaves to get all the files. She bumps into Aryan. Aryan comments that is she and Purab in such a hurry to take over Gulmohur. And how long did she expect her marriage with Purab to be hidden. Jassi points out that if she were helping Purab then 3t would have won sheetal ambuja's contract. Aryan says "That's why you are so intelligent after all why would you go for the smaller fish when you have the bigger fish. But I am really happy. Because by agreeing to marry Purab you have made your own exit from Gulmohur. Now I don't need to worry about anything except your farewell party". She says that she is not leaving Gulmohur. Aryan says that she can fool some people with her big glasses but not everybody. Armaan then comes in and says that its Aryan who is the sly one. That he has even stoop to the level in stealing in his own company. Aryan smiles and say "Well it is one way of looking at it. And at least you have agreed that Gulmohur is my company and I am not going to stand and watch loosing it to a complete outsider". Armaan stands up for Jassi's defense. That as long as he is around Aryan can't mess with Jassi. Jassi leaves with a smile on his face. Aryan looks even more determined to ruin things.

Purab calls at Jassi's office. Bindiya teases him that he has called for Jassi. Purab replies that no he has called to speak to them. Bindiya comment that even if he wants to talk to Jassi he can't as she is not there. Purab asks worried that where she is. Bindiya says "She is with Armaan sir. And have given to strict not to be disturbed. She said that she wont even attend personal calls. Sorry Purab…" Purab doesn't hear anything after that as he looks as if somebody has just shot him or something.

In Armaan's cabin everybody is busy. The gang really looks pleased on seeing Armaan Jassi working together. Armaan even points out at a mistake that Jassi did. ( Almost fainted at this scene !!!)

Aryan makes tea for Puru who is very silent. Aryan breaks the silent by saying that he knows Puru is still angry with him. Puru says that he has forgotten the matter. Aryan then change the subject by saying Jassi is getting married and it has something to do with Gulmohur. Puru replies a bit angrily that Jassi's personal life has nothing to do with Gulmour . That Jassi is a good girl and he is very happy for her. That Aryan should be happy for her too. Aryan replies that he is happy for her but her marriage will have a great impact on Gulmohur. Malika then comes in and say " Jassi's marriage has nothing to do with Gulmohur but who Jassi is getting married to has everything to do with Gulmohur. She is marrying Purab the owner of 3T company".

Jassi and Armaan are outside. Jassi thanks him that it weren't for him they would have finished the work. Armaan tell her that he want to ask her something and hopes that she will tell him the truth. Was he a good CEO ? Jassi says of course. Armaan smiles and say that he wanted the truth. Jassi says that he was a wonderful CEO. That she has learned everything from him and will never forget the days with him. Just then she notice Purab's car. She looks happy to see Purab. Purab has this really miserable and cheerless expression which Jassi fails to notice. They go towards his car. Armaan says hello (no jealously, insecurity and unhappiness on Armaan's face this time) and adds that he is glad Purab came and now he can drop Jassi. Arman opens the door for Jassi and leaves.

On the drive Purab asks (breaking the silence) "you are smiling a lot today. Had a good day ?" Jassi reply "Thanks God you at least said something. I was planning to take out he paper and pencil as I felt that you have decided not speak a word". Purab only say "you didn't answer my question. Jassi again fails to notice and say "Yes I had a good day but busy as well. We spend the whole day calculating. And if it weren't for Armaan sir we would have never finished. Lets go for a coffee. I can't talk like this as I can't see your eyes." Purab agrees. In the coffee shop there is again the moment of silence. Jassi breaks by saying that she wants to talk to him something very important but doesn't know where to start. Purab comments that it doesn't matter where she will start as it will end where its suppose to end. Jassi says seriously no the beginning is very important. It has nothing to do with you but it has something to do with me. As its my feelings. Promise me that you won't interrupt." Purab promise. Jassi start by saying it has something to do with Armaan sir.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Why is armaan suddenly soo.. sweet?

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 4:22am | IP Logged
awesome update as usual........and yeah.....i almost jumped out of my sofa when i saw armaan,jassi and gang ACTUALLY working!!(for a change).And really,they should'nt show purab's lovelorn , miserable face.........i feel sooooo sad seeing that.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 7:02am | IP Logged

LOVELY UPDATEBig smile.

I think Jassi's tirade shocked him into 'proving himself 'mode.Right from the day he became a chairman all his decisions went against him.To top it,Jassi tirade just showed him what ppl actually thought about him and even more important,how much ill Jassi herself had come to think of him.

I've always noticed one thing.Some ppl don't get angry.But when they do,they just burst and ppl who always take them for granted sit up & take notice and in fact after they get to see this new side,they not only acquire a new respect for the person but also start doing things to please.It always works,Big Time.

I think it has suddenly become very important for Armaan to gain back Jassi's unwavering good opinion.I don't think love comes into it yet.

There's one funny incidence that comes to my mind and I wud like to share it.My cousin was a big time lazybones and kaamchor when it came to taking bath.He went without one for months together.My Masi just gave up on him.Then one day he fell for a new girl in school.Unfortunately she turned out to be the new sports teacher's daughter.The teacher one day caught hold of him & told him to behave himself and also not to bother ..ahem.. some new students because they didn't like to mingle with a guy who stank and had the grubbiest neck they had ever come across.

Since that day,it's been seventeen years now,my cousin mightgo without food but never without a bath.Shampoos everyday!!!!! & goes through a bar of soap in3 days flat.He didn't get the girl but got cured of his laziness overnightLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Minnie - 03 November 2004 at 8:59am
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Could be that, Minnie.
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Bless u for a great update again Deadly......good point MinnieClapClap
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:42am | IP Logged
there was a funny thing about this episode...jassi says she wants to talk about a thing that relates to armaan and her but has no relation to purab.......she still does not realize everything about her is going to impact purab and once married , everything related to her will be related to purab equally.
    i mean aryan , puru and mallika are worried bcoz she is getting married to purab thier rival...though her personal life should not interfere with her professional life ideally...however world is not an ideal place.
Zahira Senior Member
Zahira
Zahira

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:04am | IP Logged
As Armaan turned good or is he just trying to break up Jassi and Purab?

Go to top