Page 2 Page 14

Saffronia

IF-Rockerz

Saffronia

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

MODS PLEASE CLOSE MY TOPIC.. 

Edited by prabba - 16 December 2012 at 2:05am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeytrpbabememyselfandme1IceflamesTouchOfArHinomad.nesssho-shweet-Paro--Aimz-FrigateOlive_RosePashna-MKB-shar1988ViSaRunpugletLuv_isnt_classyEXPELLIARMUSRockerchicsabaSpeaksMcNinjasanja_hereebook-readertia.oNi1234JerryTheMousefarheen75canuck-umzSanzBarbiedebby_11LIKEDMG-HEAVEN-Senorita SanayaserialjunkieNaach_BasantiFairyLiquidSoaprimaKookiemonsterDidikisautPhoenixRising

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Closed" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Didikisaut

IF-Sizzlerz

Didikisaut

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
People hitting below the belt is not new to me or to this forum, personal attacks are the flavor of the day. Who the hell wants to take time out scratch their heads and comment on a topic, it is always convenient to just go ahead and abuse. I personally try to ignore them as much as possible which is very much what I had done on the given thread too. 

Some times people get so cheap with their attacks that one wonders about their values and upbringing, the vocab is so disgusting that it will put even wh**es to shame. 

They are so obsessed with an actor that they hardly know their boundaries anymore and such obsession does requires some desperate medical attention.

Edited by Didikisaut - 15 December 2012 at 4:08pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeytrpbabesho-shweetmemyselfandme1Iceflamesshar1988Luv_isnt_classysabaSpeaksMcNinja-HEAVEN-sanja_hereebook-readertia.oNi1234JerryTheMousefarheen75debby_11LIKEDMGLadyLaLaSanzBarbieFairyLiquidSoapNaach_BasantiGayuArnav

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
The kind of comments people made towards you personally were uncalled for and a pathetic display of humanity. Do people not have mother, sisters, grandmothers of their own to be saying such things about another person? 

Not all types of "bashing", as they say, is the same. Accusing a mother of kids for having an affair with another man is not the same as accusing someone of having false sources so please give me a break foumwalis. 

I come to this forum so I can talk, laugh, relax with others...not to see someone targeted both on and off the forum for no apparent reason. Not to see people targeting us so called bashers to mods as being the reason for anything that goes wrong in this forum. 

People need to let go of their blind rage that is misdirected towards others who have an opinion that is their own and differs. And learn to disagree without making such crude and pathetic remarks as rebuttals. 

Edited by McNinja - 15 December 2012 at 4:22pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

memyselfandme1sho-shweetshar1988sanja_hereebook-readerSaffroniaJerryTheMousetia.o-HEAVEN-sabaSpeaksLadyLaLairia_luvsLindordebby_11LIKEDMGGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoapDidikisaut

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
The problem is people always like to change subjects by personally attacking members because they don't have much to say it's like they run out of thoughts and ideas of defending there post so the best they can do it is the bullying way acting like they're in some online Schooling hiding behind Keyboards because nobody knows who you are and how you look like.
going to the IPK forum is like going back to kindergarten. Some people always comes up with the stupidest and childish response not only defending themself but there favorite stars like he/she is a victim of terrorism. I try hard to stay away from post but sometimes people are pushing it to the extreme. It was very childish of them to abuse you like that and then talking about self respect when they are not any better than that.        

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 15 December 2012 at 4:51pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Iceflamesmemyselfandme1sho-shweetnomad.nessLuv_isnt_classysanja_heresabaSpeaksMcNinjatia.oSaffroniaJerryTheMouseebook-readerdebby_11LadyLaLaGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoaprimaDidikisaut

Olive_Rose

IF-Dazzler

Olive_Rose

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
That was the dirtiest, nastiest kind of comments I've ever seen on IF and I can't believe some people even has the guts to even justify or defend themselves after making such low gutter and uncouth statements!! The thing that's most troubling is that these are faceless people hiding behind an id and a computer so they believe that gives them the power to harm others. I've always maintained on this forum that my tongue can be quite vile if I want it to be BUT it take certain character and dignity to control a vile tongue. What can I say about those nasty words more than they came from a black heart filled with hatred. At times we need to examine ourselves closely and think before we speak. What kind of human being are we? Would we like a person to disgrace someone dear to us like this?

During this whole fiasco I could not help but think back to the times when we women had no rights. We did not have the rights to:

- Vote
- Divorce our husbands
- Work
- To speak out
- Educated ourselves ..., my mother always said common sense was there before booksStern Smile

We were only looked upon as child-bearers and homemakers and finally we got freedom!! Free at last but it seem that we have really misinterpreted what freedom meant and what it's worth. How quickly we forget. Manners maketh man, manners are learned. Each social culture in the world has a multitude of manners and social graces that are not exactly the same. I don't believe those cultures are so vastly different that they teach the people within the confines of their society to use their tongues to murder someone's dignity and at the same time murder their own character. Whether we like it or not when such things happens it only points back to our upbringing and the disgrace falls on parents heads.

Edited by Olive_Rose - 15 December 2012 at 6:44pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Iceflamesmemyselfandme1sho-shweetshar1988sanja_hereebook-readertia.oJerryTheMouseNi1234sabaSpeaksSaffroniaLadyLaLaLIKEDMGdebby_11iria_luvsLindorGayuArnavrimaFairyLiquidSoapDidikisaut

Luv_isnt_classy

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeymemyselfandme1sho-shweetMcNinjaebook-readertia.oJerryTheMouseNi1234sabaSpeaksSaffroniairia_luvsLindordebby_11LIKEDMGLadyLaLarimaFairyLiquidSoapDidikisaut

memyselfandme1

Goldie

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMGSaffroniaJerryTheMousetia.oebook-readersabaSpeaksFairyLiquidSoapDidikisautGayuArnav

Saffronia

IF-Rockerz

Saffronia

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

People hitting below the belt is not new to me or to this forum, personal attacks are the flavor of the day. Who the hell wants to take time out scratch their heads and comment on a topic, it is always convenient to just go ahead and abuse. I personally try to ignore them as much as possible which is very much what I had done on the given thread too. 

Some times people get so cheap with their attacks that one wonders about their values and upbringing, the vocab is so disgusting that it will put even wh**es to shame. 

They are so obsessed with an actor that they hardly know their boundaries anymore and such obsession does requires some desperate medical attention.

No one deserves name calling 

Edited by prabba - 16 December 2012 at 12:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sho-shweetLuv_isnt_classyMcNinjaJerryTheMousetia.osabaSpeaksebook-readerLIKEDMGLadyLaLaDidikisautrimaFairyLiquidSoap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top