Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Gaurav at Star Plus event-YT links (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
watched GK-Aditi performance after long again... i wanna see him romancing againDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav at Star Plus event-YT links (Page 6)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged

lol Aditi's show begins kal, where she plays a widow, can Gaurav plz play her heroDay Dreaming

Praves-Subbiha-

Praves

Praves

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

lol Aditi's show begins kal, where she plays a widow, can Gaurav plz play her heroDay Dreaming

I have been thinking the same since I watched the promos! Day Dreaming

hinz-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

i watched the promo...and i donno i have mixed feelings! i think about GK-Aditi together and i know they'd be amazing...but then from the promo it seemed like theres gonna be quite some focus on the family, her past, sanjeeda...in between all this i donno if the character opposite Aditi will get a good chance

Praveshinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

oh i havent seen the prom, just read the article on IF...toh fir idea scrapped...lets look for another good main lead roleSmile

Praves-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

oh i havent seen the prom, just read the article on IF...toh fir idea scrapped...lets look for another good main lead roleSmile

yeah but who..all of those who we would have liked opp Gaurav are doing shows now...only shilpa anandEmbarrassed who i would love to see with GK in a show! i'm back to rooting for Gaurav/ shilpaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

lol but Shilpa is busy with her bollywood releases...so a newcomer is most probably what we will get :s

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

lol but Shilpa is busy with her bollywood releases...so a newcomer is most probably what we will get :s

oh boyLOL lol going by the newcomers in his last two shows...umm no comments lol
but vandana improved A LOT i think and i did end up liking her quite a lot...was quite impressed by her in the TMLS episodeEmbarrassed

if its a new comer lets hope she has a good screen presence

GauravsDbesthinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.