Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Gaurav at Star Plus event-YT links (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged

lol Monaben thanksWink
isnt it amazing that whenever someone watches a hawt looking GK they think of u...thats an achievement i say LOL enjoy the besharamness, not everyone is as blessed as you ROFL you have the power to express your true feelingsBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sathurajNeebarahmona_pakswe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav at Star Plus event-YT links (Page 4)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Praves

Praves

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hi Benlog!!! Hug

Sorry, I have not been around since yesterday, being sick...Embarrassed

Actually, I am thrilled coz I am going to watch Gaurav in 5 minutes on Starplus!!! Day Dreaming

Later then...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sathurajhinzNeebarahmona_pakswe

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

oye hoye Pravben...enjoy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sathurajNeeba

Praves

Praves

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Hi again...Smile

Benlog, Gaurav was the best among all those guys!!!  Hot & handsome...so natural as usual with his million expressions!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  Heart  GK really rocked!! Clap

Indeed, as Gaurav himself says, he is the most romantic actor on TV!!!  WOW!!!! Day DreamingDead Can't help envying Aditi!! Blushing

Edited by Praves - 16 December 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestsathurajhinzNeebarahmona_pakswe

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
^^Pravben, you are so right about  Gaurav. Day Dreaming 
Hope you are feeling much better now.

Originally posted by hinz

lol Monaben thanksWink
isnt it amazing that whenever someone watches a hawt looking GK they think of u...thats an achievement i say LOL enjoy the besharamness, not everyone is as blessed as you ROFL you have the power to express your true feelingsBlushing
(bold) *pats myself on the head* LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestsathurajhinzNeeba

sathuraj

Goldie

sathuraj

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Hi Hinaben...

Thanks for the video my dear...Hug
 I had a very bad weekend with no power for a whole day and when the power came back the internet went off...Cry

Havent watched the video yet...Unhappybut i can see how amazing the show should be by benlog comments...Blushing

Let me watch them first then will come and join with the benlog soon...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinzNeeba-Subbiha-rahmona_pakswe

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by hinz

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Btw was he wearing a transparent shirt?! Stern Smile Thoda aur close-up dekhate! Uske dole shole dekhne ke liye yeh bichari ankhain taras gain hain. BlushingROFL

ROFL  was waiting for that

ROFLthat was such a 'monaben' commentLOL
ROFL
What to do? It's not my fault he's so goodlooking. Beauty should be appreciated...heftily. Blushing

Oh, God! This is embarrassing. Over the years I have told people numerous times that I don't drool over actors but Gaurav is turning me into a liar. Damn him! ROFL

Edit: Stupid typo

ROFLhaha totally not your fault monabenLOL the guy is an absolutely breathtaking sight after all

GauravsDbestNeebarahmona_pakswe

Praves

Praves

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I am feeling a lot better now, Monaben... thanks..Smile

It's just that since last night, after watching Gaurav's performance, I have grown crazier about him, like most of us here!!!  Day Dreaming  Blushing

@ Subbihaben...The guy is indeed breathtakingly awesome!!! Wow!!! Day DreamingHeart

GauravsDbestNeebarahmona_pakswe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.