Gaurav at Star Plus event-YT links - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hinz

lol Aditi's show begins kal, where she plays a widow, can Gaurav plz play her hero

I have been thinking the same since I watched the promos!

lol Aditi's show begins kal, where she plays a widow, can Gaurav plz play her hero

i watched the promo...and i donno i have mixed feelings! i think about GK-Aditi together and i know they'd be amazing...but then from the promo it seemed like theres gonna be quite some focus on the family, her past, sanjeeda...in between all this i donno if the character opposite Aditi will get a good chance

oh i havent seen the prom, just read the article on IF...toh fir idea scrapped...lets look for another good main lead role😊

oh i havent seen the prom, just read the article on IF...toh fir idea scrapped...lets look for another good main lead role😊

yeah but who..all of those who we would have liked opp Gaurav are doing shows now...only shilpa anand😳 who i would love to see with GK in a show! i'm back to rooting for Gaurav/ shilpa😆

lol but Shilpa is busy with her bollywood releases...so a newcomer is most probably what we will get :s

lol but Shilpa is busy with her bollywood releases...so a newcomer is most probably what we will get :s

oh boy😆 lol going by the newcomers in his last two shows...umm no comments lol
but vandana improved A LOT i think and i did end up liking her quite a lot...was quite impressed by her in the TMLS episode😳

if its a new comer lets hope she has a good screen presence
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

oh boy😆 lol going by the newcomers in his last two shows...umm no comments lol
but vandana improved A LOT i think and i did end up liking her quite a lot...was quite impressed by her in the TMLS episode😳

if its a new comer lets hope she has a good screen presence

what are you hinting at huh?
just say it wangdu...bas...
heroine ban jaogi tum mere saath kaam karke🤣
🤣haha nah i dont want Vandana opposite Gaurav again lol...if it was a repeat of one of his previous costars then i'd only accept Yami or Chandana😆 
wow!!!! amazing performance
Gaurav was outstanding ❤️
Hey Zaara, how r u? Good to see you back! 🤗