Gaurav at Star Plus event-YT links - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
@hinaben. You are so lucky! You can have the cake and eat it too. You have a hubby yet can obsess about Gaurav.

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh WOWWW!!!! Such a STELLAR performance by Gaurav! He was adorable, romantic and sexy at the same time! (When is he not?) I was out for my birthday so didn't notice when it was aired😔 Thank you sooo much for uploading! Aditi was looking sooo sensuous too! Amazingg body for a sari! Such a handsome couple they made! The other performances were superb too! But no prizes for guessing my favourite! He is the first person on whom I don't find translucent shirts lame😆. For obvious reasons☺️ My favorite part was how his lips quivered twice when he mouthed "haiii" in the end😳
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BTW do you have links for the entire event? Or know if it's going to be aired again? I feel SOOO bad for having missed this! I NEVER miss a Gaurav sighting😭
pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thks Hina for the YT. I missed it. Gaurav is looking too hot. luv him.
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

lol Monaben thanks😉
isnt it amazing that whenever someone watches a hawt looking GK they think of u...thats an achievement i say 😆 enjoy the besharamness, not everyone is as blessed as you 🤣 you have the power to express your true feelings☺️
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Benlog!!! 🤗

Sorry, I have not been around since yesterday, being sick...😳

Actually, I am thrilled coz I am going to watch Gaurav in 5 minutes on Starplus!!!

Later then...
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

oye hoye Pravben...enjoy!
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi again...😊

Benlog, Gaurav was the best among all those guys!!!  Hot & handsome...so natural as usual with his million expressions!!!  ❤️  GK really rocked!! 👏

Indeed, as Gaurav himself says, he is the most romantic actor on TV!!!  WOW!!!! 🤢 Can't help envying Aditi!! ☺️

Edited by Praves - 11 years ago
^^Pravben, you are so right about  Gaurav.  
Hope you are feeling much better now.

Originally posted by: hinz

lol Monaben thanks😉
isnt it amazing that whenever someone watches a hawt looking GK they think of u...thats an achievement i say 😆 enjoy the besharamness, not everyone is as blessed as you 🤣 you have the power to express your true feelings☺️

(bold) *pats myself on the head* 😆
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hinaben...

Thanks for the video my dear...🤗
 I had a very bad weekend with no power for a whole day and when the power came back the internet went off...😭

Havent watched the video yet...😔but i can see how amazing the show should be by benlog comments...☺️

Let me watch them first then will come and join with the benlog soon...