Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SS fans have been patient but for how long??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Dis post is dedicated to d CVs!

V have been real patient for more dan two months now! V r geting dosti nd dance alri8 bt wat bout dil? Shantanu,Reyam nd d gang rocks bt dey cant fulfill d dil factor ri8?? Tr doesnt appeal to hardcore SS fans, so only choice left to us is to stop watching d show! D wait is getting on our nerves so plz brng back SwaRon ASAP!!

Edited by shreyasi28 - 15 December 2012 at 2:29pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Love_shantuLoveShantannuparo1311Molly.Swaronidiot_boxkespariangel_kriyaanshtashug9BusyIndivaBeePooja-JswayamsharonmuskuranaBeulaSwaRonprateek.007Snoweymarauderswaron9113Suku_SwaRon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS fans have been patient but for how long??" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
yess waiting for swaron...i think we will get new sharon by the end of this month...mujhe tho lagtha hai sharon ki entry BB match ke time parr hogi that too when swayam his throwing his shot...fingers crossed...

tu bhi ab shuru math hojaa...baakiyon ka dont knw but v cannot help them...i know v r concerned abt swaron future...but v also hv to understand ithna wait kiya hai bass tho thodaa time aur wait karney main kya jaa raha hai...but yes yaar m actually getting bored vth this kinda wait...uparr sey TR ka jhelaa in episodes...but we still hv swayam to discuss abt...SS fans want to see SWARON...the wait is getting boring...

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 15 December 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29cuteloveidiot_boxangel_kriyaanshtashug9shreyasi28marauder

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Dil is SwaRon for us and we have been waiting patiently for long. Not anymore ..the wait is getting real hard.please get SwaRon back soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteloveidiot_boxshreyasi28Pooja-J

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

yess waiting for swaron...i think we will get new sharon by the end of this month...mujhe tho lagtha hai sharon ki entry BB match ke time parr hogi that too when swayam his throwing his shot...fingers crossed...
tu bhi ab shuru math hojaa...i know u r concerned abt swaron future...ithna wait kiya hai bass thodaa time aur...but yes yaar m actually getting bored vth this kinda wait...uparr sey TR ka jhelaa in episodes...but we still hv swayam to discuss abt...SS fans want to see SWARON...

Sharon making her entry during the match and. She tho s Swayams good luck charm Embarrassed and we win SwaRon win Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29cuteloveangel_kriyaanshBusyIndivaBeeidiot_boxPooja-JBeulaSwaRon

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Guys dont worry they hv to bring sharon quickly nw coz trp has started again frm nxt week nd they knw tht taarey cant create trp

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29idiot_boxshreyasi28Pooja-J

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I know this waiting is getting difficult. But I really hope it is going to be worth it! I think Sharon is going to come back around New Year. After all New Year has been so special for SwaRon. Noone can forget Shivam's party and we all know how crucial it had been for SwaRon!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyasi28BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

tu bhi ab shuru math hojaa...i know u r concerned abt swaron future...ithna wait kiya hai bass thodaa time aur...but yes yaar m actually getting bored vth this kinda wait...uparr sey TR ka jhelaa in episodes...but we still hv swayam to discuss abt...SS fans want to see SWARON...

Sharon making her entry during the match and. She tho s Swayams good luck charm Embarrassed and we win SwaRon win Day Dreaming

haan ye tho poora win-win situation ho jaayegaa...but dont think aisaa hogaaa...but you knw wat i feel if they lose it wud be nice...may be from dre on we get a serious dance ban track and may be sharon will also be a part of it...and that way i dont mind cozz of swayam if they lose the match...remember the dance league promo...may be dats the reason swayam will be angry on himself...look at me...kaahan takk soch le rahi hun...but it wud seem intrsting for me...

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
seriously how long we have to wait...
i want swaron back now, k trying to enjoy show with dosti dance but without dil d3 is incomplete and dil is equal to swaron and only swaron...
sharon not answering swayam call, i hope cvs r planing surprise for swayam and swaron fans...but if not then still sharon promo or official new is not out which make me wonder how long we have to still wait...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29cuteloveshreyasi28

Post Reply New Post

Go to top