Posted: 11 years ago
Congo on the new thread sehar
Lemme read the update now
Thanks for update
N congrates for new update
Ye Amrit pagal ho gsyi he
Now what is this ???
I understand Arohi slap Arjunbyt why Arjun !!! Kahi yaddast aane ki khushi me to nahi Mara na
Ab sun update dede
Ho sake to aaj
congrats for the new thread sehar.
hmmm... points are interesting, waiting for them
Congrats on the new thread Seher🥳
agar ak khun maf ho to i'm killig amrit r8 now gerrr😡
chural,kamini,or jo vo ho🤢

arjun n rashi convo is awsum,u made me cry😭
finnaly its natasha😡

arjun n arohi scene is nice😊

i can't see arjun like that any more,poor arjun,plzz jaldi sab thik karo.🥺
precap is interesting!!

plzz nxt part jal di dana,nowdy u updated a part in week ðŸ˜”.plzz asa mat karo,nxt part 2-3 days ma da dana
kiski marriage preparation??
rashi sahil ki ya arohi sanchit ki???
omg threeling update n that ti two two
nuts is behind this but still...doubt
waiting fo kiss
Congrats for the new thread . . .
Nice update & interesting too
Thanks for the PM . . 
waiting eagerly for the next part . . .
Oh freak i'll Give you a Looonnggg Comment once my Arjun and Arohi reunite! Tile then madam, keep giving us heart attacks :'(
Egarly waiting for next update. N arjun arohi ko jaldi milado, arjun ko aur dukhi nei dekh sakte
A very nice update Seher...

So its that stupid Natasha... I know yeh kuch bada dhamaka karne wali hai ab... Aur plz uski chal pad jaani chahiye...

You already know how much I hate Amrit aur har update am just hating her more and more😡 Mujhe toh ghin aa rahi hai... She should not get maafi at all, main abhi se bol rahi hun, maa hai n all nahi chalega yaar, she says Arohi is her daughter lekin agar sach mein woh unki khoon hoti  toh yeh sab karti kya? Koi bhi maa apni parvarish ki keemat nahi maanga karte... Does she even understand bachchon ki khushi ka asli matlab kya hai?😡
 First she blackmailed her to marry sanchit, phir blamed Arohi for Sanchit's death, then she emo blackmailed her to marry Arjun, ab phir se...

Arjun-Rashi convo was soo good and Arjuhi parts too... Arjun ne toh us bechare palmist ko ullu bana diya Arohi ki nazar mein😆

Precap is very interesting.. Update sooon..

I didn't get one thing in whole update
1. Arohi lost her memory means she is still in sanchit world right !!!!
2. She said sanchit is everything for her not Arjun cuz she don't remind arjun right t
3. She herself said in the farmhouse to sanchit about marriage
4. She start to feeling for Arjun cuz of past but nit remind clearly
5. She wants to marry sanchit then why she cried when Amrit told her to slip ring in sanchit fingure !!!
Ok moreover why she dance with Arjun !!! N arohi n sanchit already engaged then why again engagement ???
If she cried means she remember Arjun !!! Now clarify question
And plzzz arohi ko Arjun ko aap kehne ki koi jarurar nahi he n she looks good in western attire so next time casual hahahahahaha
N I want update otherwise your twitter timeline dead soon with spamEdited by cooljaya11 - 11 years ago