ARJUHI FF.."JSTL"..THRD#2 pt56 pg138 25thmay 2013

Posted: 11 years ago
"JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"

THREAD # 2

Hello everyone on to the second thread of my first ever fan fiction...i really want to thank all of you..all of my friends..my precious friends whom i found on this forum...thankyou so much for your support..your love..your help..your comments..that made me continue the story...the day when i started the story i seriously thought..mushkil se 10 chapters hunge..i swear i didnt have the believe that the story will reach this far...it has crossed 10 chapters...20 chapters..and now 30 chapters 2..and here the second thread is also open..and thats all cuz u guys loved the story this much that i got strength to make it till here..and in sha Allah..with ur support..guidance and love it will reach more ahead...thankyou so much my friends..love you..😊..and jaya...tumhari dant mujhe abhi bhi chahye..aur age bhi parti rehni chahye...😉

link to thread # 1

part 41:

part 42:
part 43:

part 44:
part 45:

part 46:

part 47:

part 48:

part 49:

part 50:

part 51:

part 52:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3345880?pn=122�

part 53:

part 54:

part 55:

part 56:

Edited by arjuhi_s - 10 years ago
congo on new thread😳...many more are to come
"JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"

part 32:

Reaching home arjun was going inside..a car stopped and the sound made him stopped...turning back he saw rashi coming out of the car and walking towards him still looking back and waving the person in the car...focussing more on the person..sahil it was...rashi was walking and bumped into arjun.."oh hello..kidhar madam..dehan kahan hai.." he asked her...rashi smiled.."sorry mene dekha nahi tum yahan the.." she said..arjun shaking his head smiled.."haan bhai ab nazrein kisi khas pe hi jami rahen gi tu hum aam se log kahan dikhen ge.." he said..rashi shook her head.."arjunn.." she said..arjun putting his hand across her shoulders turned around and they both sat on the stairs.."so baat kahan tak pohanchi ...ya abhi tak dost ho.." he asked..rashi smiled.."arjun...i love him..and.." arjun smiled.."and???.." he asked excitedly..."and he loves me too..aj usne mjhe propose kia.." she said blushingly..arjun's smile grew wider and he instantly hugged rashi being extremely happy for his sister.."i m very happy for u rashi..ye khobsurat ehsas..pyar..ab tum bhi mehsus karo gi.." he said coming out of the hug.."mei abhi se mehsus krne lagi hun..arjun its such a beautiful feeling..i cant even express it in words.." she said smilingly...arjun nodded and looked at the sky..his smile faded and eyes got wet.."bas inhein pehle se smjha dena..bht buri adat hai inki..apno ko apno se door karne ki..khushyan de k use cheenne ki..apne pyar ki ek jhalak k liye tarsane ki.." he said...recalling the moments after arohi's accident..his loneliness..arohi's strange behavior towards him..arohi's rudeness..everything...tears rolled down his cheeks..looking at her brother..all hurt..her eyes too become wet..sighing she held back her tears and put a comforting hand above his.."jis bhagwan ne tumse tumhari khushyan cheeni hain..wohi bhagwan tumhe ye sab dobara lutaye ga bhi..ye mat bholo pehli baar khushyan dene wala bhi wahi tha..aur dosri baar bhi wahi dega..ye us ka imtehan hai..aur is mein u have to secure good marks.." she said squeezing his hand..arjun looked at her.."rashi mjhe kabhi kabhi bht dar lagta hai..agar arohi ki yadasht kabhi wapis nahi ayi..aur agar agai ...tu kahin us waqt tak der na ho chuki ho..kahin wo waqt dekhne se pehle hi mein na rahun..rashi mein wo waqt dekhna chahta hun..mein ek baar phr arohi k saath jeena chahta hun..ek baar phr us k saath apni duniya sajana chahta hun..use apni mohabbat ka yaqeen dilana chahta hun..mein.." he said and broke out..."me thak gaya hun rashi..us ki ankhun mein apne liye nafrat dekh k..kabhi us mein mere liye pyar tha..aj sirf confusions..praya pan hai..kabhi tu us ki ankhun mein mere liye pyar hota hai..par agle hi pal us mein nafrat..kabhi wo mere saath hasti hai..lekin agle hi pal mjh pe barasti hai..us k dil mein mein hun par us k dimag mein wo sanchit.." he said sobbingly..looking at his state rashi's tears flowed out..wiping them she cupped his face.."arjun sambhalo khud ko..bhabhi k dimag mein sanchit hai dil mein Nahi..wo jaga tu sirf tumhari hai..aur tumhe pata hai..dil aur dimag ki jang mein jeet hamesha dil ki hoti hai..tu bhabhi k case mein kuch alag q hoga..arohi sirf arjun ki hai..aur is baat se bhagwan bhi inkar nahi kr skte..unhe tum donu ko milwana hi hoga.." she said wiping his tears..arjun closed his eyes...forcing a smile on his face he opened his eyes.."ye pagal larki ne aj mjhe pagal kar diya hai..kabhi kisi ne socha tha..arjun singhania is haal mein bhi hoga kabhi.." he said removing rashi's hands..rashi smiled.."bhabhi ne tumhe badal diya..arjun singhania ko badal diya..use insan bana dia.." she said hitting him on his arm..arjun let out a small laugh.."kab meri duniya sirf arohi k gird ghoomne lag gai..mjhe pata hi nahi chala..kab meri ankhun mein sirf wo sama gai k kisi aur ki taraf ye uthna hi bhool gayen..kab mere dil ki har ek dhadkan mein wo bas gai..k aj ye apne liye dhadakna hi bhool gaya..kab meri zaban pe sirf usi ka naam reh gaya k ye thakti hi nahi us ka naam le le k.." he said making rashi smile.."jis din se wo meri zindagi mein ayi hai..us din se meri zindagi badal gai..us ne kuch na kar k bhi sab kuch kar diya..us ne mjhe pyar krna sikha dia..us ne mjhe sab kuch de dia..sab kuch..aur ab mein yahi sab kuch tmhare lie bhi chahta hun..aur mein janta hun sahil hi hai wo jo tmhe wo sab kuch de skta hai.." he said ruffling rashi's hairs.."meri arohi ka bhai jo hai..ab behan achi hai tu bhai ko bhi kuch acha sikhaya hi hoga na us ne.." he said winking at her..rashi's mouth hung open.."excuse me..bhai acha hai is lie behan achi hai..bhai bara hai..behan choti..is liye behan jo itni achi hai na wo sirf bhai ki waja se hai..smjhe.." she said twisting her nose...arjun laughed.."party badal rahi ho tum..lekin party badalne se such thori na badle ga.." he said shaking his head...and in this way their sweet argument continued..not realising the time they both were enjoying their own moment with each other...

completely dressed in a bridal attire arohi was looking like a princess..her wide smile was enhancing her beauty...a darkness crept on her and the next moment a crying arohi..dressed in a white shalwar suit was walking alone in a desserted area...and a wave of happiness spread again..and again arohi was dressed in a bridal attire...dark mehndi in her hands..looking at which she was smiling...a shadow came and hold her hand...looking at the shadow..a frown appeared on her face..a strong light lit and the face became visible...dressed in a sherwani..holding her hands..the person was arjun..her smile grew wider..whispering his name.."arjun.." she hugged him..."arjun.." she whispered again...

Buzzz...

The sound of the alarm made arohi to open her eyes..quickly turning off the alarm she sat back resting her head on the headboard..her whole body was sweating...she was breathing heavily..her heart beat accelerated...that was a dream..a beautiful one or the bad one?...why she saw him as her groom..what was the purpose of the dream ..why she saw herself as a bride two times...and why was she dressed in white...why !???...her dream left a simple question behind...confused..surprised and shocked she was..."arjun arjun arjun...har jaga bas arjun...sanchit ko kia bill ata hai jo wo mere khwab mein bhi nahi asakta.." she said rubbing her hands on her face..sighing she stood and went to freshen up...

"ap mr.singhania se is bare mein discuss kar li jiye..abhi sari details un k pass hai.." said sanchit talking to someone on the phone.."no problem..thanks.." he said disconnecting the call...going through the file in his hand his attention was caught by the knock on the door.."mom ap.." he said...amrit sighed and walked inside the room.."busy ho..?" she asked..sanchit closed the file and threw it on the bed.."nahi bilkul nahi..ap bethiye na.." he said smilingly..amrit nodded and sat beside him..after a few minutes silence she spoke.."sanchit meri maafi paane k liye tum kia kar skte ho.." she asked looking at her hands..sanchit confusingly looked at her.."kuch bhi mom..ap k liye tu kuch bhi.." he said still confused by the cold look on amrit's face.."sab kuch pehle jesa kar sakte ho?.." she asked..sanchit raised his eyebrow confusingly.."matlab.." he asked..amrit looked at him.."sanchit agar tum chahte ho k mein tumhe maaf kar dun tu tumhe sab kuch pehle jesa karna hoga..sab kuch..mjhe mere ghar mein pehle jesi khushyan chahye..mjhe pehle ki tarha apne bache apne aas pass chahye..mjhe alluhwalia pariwar pora chahye.." she said looking at him..sanchit was still confused of what actually his mother wants..shaking his head he looked away..again looking at her he asked confusingly.."mom ap kia keh rahi hain mjhe kuch samajh nahi araha.." he asked..amrit sighed and stood..walking towards the window she turned around.."mjhe arohi alluhwalia chahye.." she said looking at him..giving him the shock..at the starting of the day..sbha sbha jhatka..shockingly he stood.."what???.." he asked instantly..completely shocked on this farmaish of his mom.."arohi alluwalia..arohi sanchit alluhwalia.." amrit repeated noddingly.."ye ap kia keh rahi hain mom..ap hosh mein tu hen?.." he screamed and rushed towards her.."sahi keh rahi hun mein...arohi se shadi kar lo aur apni maa paa lo.." she said coldly..sanchit kept on staring her..understanding her expressions which were still very confusing for him...how could she say this..ask this from him..arohi has lost her memory..did his mom also?..."mom ap agar tu ye mazaq kar rahi hen tu let me tell u..is se ghatiya mazaq aur koi nai hoskta.." he said..amrit rolled her eyes.."mazaq nahi kar rahi me..." she said gritting her teeth.."sanchit arohi se shadi kar lo..sab theek hojaye gi..hamari zindagi pehle jesi hojaye gi..khushyan laut ayengi.." she continued looking at him..sanchit closed his eyes unbelievably.."mom kia hogaya hai..kia keh rahi hen ap..ap ki bhi yadasht chale gai hai kia...arohi arjun ki patni hai..is ghar mein us ki sirf arjun ki amanat.." He said stepping backward.."pyar karti hai wo arjun se...arohi singhania bhi arjun se pyar krti hai aur arohi sharma bhi.." he said.."par arohi alluhwalia nahi kre gi arjun se pyar...nahi hai wo us ki patni..nahi hai wo us ki amanat..wo tumhari amanat thi arjun k pass..tumhari patni hai wo..arjun ki nahi..tum ho us ki zindagi..tumse pyar krti hai wo..tum ho us k pati.." she said..sanchit shockingly looked at her..his ears..not believing them..not believing how could she say like that.."mom ap janti bhi hain ap kia keh rahi hen...soch smjh k tu boliye.." he said.."arohi sharma arohi alluhwalia..kia laga rakha hai ap ne..koi nahi hain ye sab...sirf arohi singhania hai wo.." he continued..."arohi ki arjun se shadi koi maeni nahi rakhti..kisi bhi tareeke se nahi...na hi qanunan..q k arohi tumhari patni thi..arohi alluhwalia...aur tum zinda ho..aur us se tumhara talaq nahi hua..aur pehle pati se rishta hote hue dosri shadi tu qanoon bhi nahi manta..arohi kal bhi tumhari patni thi aur aj bhi tumhari patni...divorce nahi hua tum donu ka ab tak.." she said walking towards the bed and sat there looking at the shocked and speechless sanchit.."tu ab tu tum use arjun ki patni nahi keh sakte..ye jante hue k wo sirf tumhari patni hai.." she continued..sanchit was standing quiet as if his tongue doesnot exist..life is really very unpredictable..shocking..and definitely has stored so many shocking surprised in it.." ap aisa kyun chahti hain mom..q dobara mjhe meri hi nazrun mein girana chahti hain..q mom q.." he asked sitting beside her..tear escaped from his eyes which picked up the flow now...amrit looked at him..cupping his face she caressed his hairs.."mein sirf apne bachun ki khushyan chahti hun..mein apne sab bache apne pass dekhna chahti hun..tmhari khushi dekhna chahti hun..arohi ki dekhna chahti hun..mein use apne pas chahti hun..mein sab pehle jesa chahti hun.." she said...sanchit stared at her..removing her hands he jerked them away.."ap sirf meri khushi chahti..ap sirf mere bare mein soch rahi hain..ap itni selfish kese ho skti hain mom..kese..ap ki waja se sirf ap ki waja se us waqt us rishte k lie mene haan ki thi..aur aj us ka nateeja ap k saamne hen..ap chahti hain me aj dobara wahi kaam karun ..arohi ki majbori ka faeda uthaun..take yadasht ane k baad wo mjhse pehle se bhi zada nafrat kare..aur mafi milne ki jo thori bht umeed hai mujhe wo bhi khatam hojaye..ap chahti hain..ek baar arohi se us k sapne cheen liye jayen...balkeh ap tu ek baar phr apni parvarish..apne ehsan ka badla chahti hain.." he said looking at amrit with hatred in his eyes..."ap ne arohi se hamesha qeemat hi tu mangi hai mom..aur aj bhi ap qeemat hi mangna chahti ho us se..lekin mujhse??mjhse kis cheez ki qeemat..sirf ek maafi dene k lie ap mjhse ye qeemat maang rahi ho...par i m very sorry mom..agar ap se maafi mangne k liye mujhe ye qeemat deni hai..arohi ko us k arjun se door karna hai..arohi ki zindagi barbaad karni hai..tu mjhe nahi deni ye qeemat..mjhe nahi chahye apki Maafi...aur wese bhi meri ek patni hai..jis k saath mein bht khush hun..aur us k hote hue mein dosri shadi karne ki khwahish nahi rakhta.." he said and walked towards the window.."ap plz ye fazool baat apne dimag se nikal dein..aur bhool jaye sab.." he said..amrit sighed and stood.."arohi ko mene apni qooq se janam diya par tum sab se zada mene us se pyar kia hai..sahil aur arohi ko apni aulaad se zada chaha hai mene..aur mere bachun k lie kia acha hai kia bura ye mein janti hun..aur mein ye janti hun k arohi k lie tm ache ho aur wo tumhare lie..aj us ki jo halat hai wo bhagwan ka ishara hai..k sab pehle jese hona hai aur hona chaye aur mei aisa kr k rahun gi.,.arohi is ghar ki bahu thi hai aur hamesha rahe gi..aur ye jante huwe k arohi aj bhi tmhari patni..mere bete ki patni hai..jis se wo pyar krta hai bht pyar karta hei..tu mein use arjun ki patni kehne ki galti aur gunah nahi karun gi..tum ek maa k dil ka haal na h smjhte ho na kabhi smjh skte ho..mein jo soch rahi hun aur jo karun gi sab apne bachun ki bhalai k liye karun gi..dushman nahi hun tum logun ki..maa hun mein.." she said harshly..sanchit turned...thinking of how blind her mother has become that she cant even look at everything..and is not willing to understand anything..talking everything rubbish she is still thinking of whatever she is doing is for the betterment of his and arohi..what rubbish..."mom ap..." he spoke but was stopped by the interuption of sahil's voice  who just entered the room searching for amrit.."mom ap yahan hain mein kab se dhoond raha hun ap ko.." he said taking both amrit and sanchit's attention..amrit forced a smile seeing him.."kia hua..kuch kaam tha.." she asked..sahil smiled and calmed himself..breathing a heavy sigh he looked at amrit.."mom..i am in love.." he exclaimed..amrit nodded.."acha" she said..but on realising what he just said she atonce exclaimed surprisingly.."kia?..kia kaha tumne.." she asked..sanchit smiled and walked towards him.."tu tu pyar mein hai..par us ka kia jis k pyar mein tu hai?.." he asked..sahil smiled.."she said yes.." he said on the top of his voice.."what!!..really.." said sanchit and hugged him atonce..feeling genuine happiness for his friend..amrit was smiling but confused too.."kis ki baat kar rahe ho?..kon hai wo jis ne mere bete ki zindagi mein pehli larki hone ka medal lia hai.." she asked happily..sahil turned towards her..holding her from her shoulders he hugged her.."mom..i love rashi..i wanna marry her.." he said giving a surprise to amrit.."rashi??.." she asked surpirsingly..coming out of the hug she looked at him.."rashi?..arjun ki behan?.." she asked waiting for a positive reply..sahil nodded happily..amrit smile grew wider.."oh my god..rashi..mjhe yaqeen nahi araha..mein kab se chah rahi thi aisa hojaye..mjhe tu wo shoru se pasand thi..tere liye.." she said caressing his face..sahil smiled happily.."mom..ap khush hain na..i mean meri shadi karao gi na us se..dad se baat karo gi na..us k ghar jao gi na rishta le K.." he asked impatiently...amrit let out a small laugh.."sans tu le le..mein zarur jaun gi..is ghar mein apne ek aur bete ki bahu lane.." she said ruffling his hairs and looking at sanchit..sanchit rolled his eyes and ignoring his mom gaze he walked towards sanchit.."dulha bane ga?...shadi kare ga?..bht jaldi ho rahi hai haan.." he asked teasing him..all three laughed.."mein abhi tmhare dad aur maa ji se baat krti hun..phr hum bht jald rishta le k jayenge.." she said walking out of the room.."thanks mom.." said sahil looking at her..amrit stopped and turned.."maa baap k liye bachun ki khushi se barh k kuch nahi..aur aj tune mjhe bhi is baat se bht khushi di hai..thanks tu mjhe tujhe kehna chahye..k hamari zindagi mein humein tujhe dulha bane dekhne ka sapna bhi pora hoga..aur savita ne mjh pe jo zimedari dali thi..mein fakhar se kahun gi k mene pori ki.." she said wiping her tears..sahil smiled and gave her a flying kiss making her smile and she left..sanchit hugged him.."congrats yaar..mjhe bhi jawani mein hi ek aur bhabhi mil gai warna mjhe tu laga tu burhape tak intezar krwane wala tha.." he said sharing a laugh with sahil...

sitting in her room twisting her tendril in her finger arohi was lost in her thoughts..thinking that may be she is misunderstanding the sight she saw yesterday..like before..when she saw arjun and sanchit fighting at the first day of trip..thinking the opinion she atonce made was very quick she decided to talk to arjun..but what she will talk...thinking about arjun..she felt a sudden urge to hear his voice..just one word..but how...why she is feeling restless..why everytime she thinks of him instead of sanchit.."kesi larki hun mein..sanchit k ilawa kuch bhi soch rahi hun.." she said to herself.."par ek baar awaz sunne mein kia chala jaye ga.." she said..sighing she left her hairs and was about to stand when her mobile rang and shefali's name flashed in it..looking at her name she smiled.."is se number leti hun arjun ka.." she thought..and received the call.."hey shefali.." she said.."stupid..idiot..gadhi..churail.." said shefali on hearing arohi's voice..arohi jumped on her spot.."kia hogaya.." she asked raising her eyebrow.."kahan gai thi raat mei..bataye bager..upar se meri call bhi nahi uthai..smjhti kia hai tu khud ko.." she said in anger..arohi closed her eyes.."bas kar acting apni..meri tbiat theek nahi thi is lie ghar chali ai..tu busy thi apne chaparganju k saath is lie tjhe disturb nahi kia.." she said..shefali sighed.."mein kitna pareshan ho gai thi tujhe pata hai..wo tu purvi bhabhi ko call ki tu unhone bataya tu ghar pe hai..tu tension khatam hui.." she said..arohi smiled.."acha ye sab chor..yar mjhe arjun ka number de gi..i mean kaam hai mjhe us se.." she said making shefali smile.."kaam tujhe..arjun se..kia kaam hai haan.." she said teasingly.."de na..wo actually kuch pochna tha us se.." she said biting her lip..shefali let out a small laugh.."jhoot tu bolna seekh..saaf saaf keh miss kar rahi hai use. ..aur yaar tera tu haq bhi banta hai use miss karne ka.." she said..arohi remained quiet confusingly.."kia matlab.." she asked now making shefali bit her lip.."chal number txt karti hun mein tujhe..mjhe ek meeting me jana hai bye.." she said ignoring the question..arohi too shook her head ignoring shefali's words and disconnected the call...on receiving the text..she smiled seeing his number..and instantly dialed it waiting to hear his voice..

arjun jay shefali and sanchit were in the conference room..having a discussion over their project..sanchit the whole while was just admiring the nature of arjun..thinking it to be so nice of him..that he keeps his personal and professional relations apart..no matter how much hatred arjun has for him but while working he always behave like nothing happened between them and treats him the same as he treated him before...their proffessional relation didnt get effected.."so raj what do u think..will it be profitable for us?..asked arjun grabbing his attention..raj shook his head and nodded..arjun smiled and closed the file.."so we are.." he said and was interupted by the ringing of his phone...looking at the screen...arohi's name flashing..his eyes popped out..not beloeving she actually is calling him..rubbing his eyes he again looked at the screen...happily his smile grew wider and he instantly received the call saying.."hello.." he said cheerfully...waiting waiting..finally he picked the call..hearing his voice arohi's lips curved into a bright smile but her tongue got jammed in her mouth..not knowing what to say she was just enjoying the only sound of his breathing...arjun got confused as to why she is not talking..he again said.."hello.." arohi closed her eyes...as if his voice was something like soothing for her...his voice for which she was craving for..finally she has heard..not getting any reply from her arjun got worried..the silence from her side was increasing his tension.."arohi.." he whispered her name shocking and surprising her...arohi's mouth hung open...how did he know?...she on hearing her name instantly disconnected the call and threw the phone on bed..her heart beating fast and the only question mind and heart asked was how did he recognize her silence?...arjun looked at the phone in his hand and smiled...realising the reason for her calling him.."sirf meri awaz sunni thi.." he whispered to himself...happy with this fact and this effort of her..everyone was looking at him smilingly cuz he was smiling..looking around at jay and shefali..arjun smiled with teary eyes.."arohi..arohi ka tha..kuch nahi boli wo..wo..chup thi.." he said..jay smiled and squeezed his hand..shefali too smiled.."han bhai special number manga us ne mjhse tera ye keh k k tujhse kuch kaam hai use.." said shefali..arjun's smile grew wide..this little effort from arohi has given him so much happiness that he cant even express it..though its just a simple thing..but as it was from arohi's side so it meant a lot to him. ..sanchit looked at all three of them..thinking it appropriate to get excuse he stood..."excuse me.." he said and walked out of the room where as jay and shefali sat sharing this little happiness with their friend..

after dinner the whole family was sitting in the living area...rudra working on laptop dadi and kumud were sitting quietly just as if fulfilling a formality..rashi busy in texting ...obviously sahil...arjun working on his phone..and had a file in his hand...the environment had never been like this in the singhania mansion since after arohi came in their house...but now it has been almost a month since arohi had her accident..that everything changed..singhania mansion had lost all its happiness cuz arjun too lost his smile...now only waiting is the work they have to do...wait for arohi's memory to come back..wait for the family's happiness to come back..wait for arjun to come back to his life..wait for arjun's smile and happiness...wait and only wait..looking around at everyone's sad faces yet busy arjun's lips curved into a smile...knowing that his family's happiness revolved around his happiness..clearing his throat he broke the silence.."zada din ye khamoshi nahi chale gi..ab tu halla gulla ho ga.." he said confusing everyone.."matlab?.." asked rudra..arjun smiled looking at him.."dad..arohi k dad ka call aya tha..wo hamare ghar ana chahte hen..sahil k liye rashi ka rishta maangne.." he said surprising everyone..rashi smiled shyly and looked at everyone's faces to see their expressions..which were happy but surprised too.."kia?...par..mera matlab youn achanak.." asked dadi.."dj ne bhi mjhse zikar nahi kia.." continued dadi..arjun smiled and stood..walking towards rashi he sat beside her.."dj ko khud aj pata chala hoga..q k yahan se green signal kal hi tu mila hai.." he said winking at rashi who hit her elbow in his waist..kumud understanding what he really want to say.."matlab.." she said..and arjun smiled.."matlab rashi aur sahil ek dosre ko pasand krte hen aur shadi karna chahte hen..aur mom dad ko rashi pehle se pasand thi tu kaam aur asan ho gaya.." he said..kumud and rudra smiled ..."really!!" asked rudra looking at rashi to which she smiled..kumud stood and walked towards rashi..kissing her on forehead she caressed her face.."mjhe nahi pata tha k meri beti aur meri pasand is mamle mein ek jesi ho skti hai..such mein mjhe tu sahil bht acha lagta hai.." she said..rashi hugged her..dadi and rudra too were happy and they too blessed rashi.."dj aur meri dosti ab aur mazbut ho jaye gi.." said dadi excitedly.."all thanks to me.." said arjun raising his collar.."acha wo kese.." asked rashi raising her eyebrow.."ab dekho mein arohi se shadi na karta tu ye sahil bhi story mein na ata..mein farmhouse trip pe na le k jata tu tum donu ki story bhi na chalti..aur mein.." he said.."bus bus..dont act smart haan.." said rashi interupting him making everyone smile...

late at night..the lights of the house switched off..everyone  Has almost slept...and here entered sanchit inside the house..late...amrit's words from morning were still echoing in his ears...walking towards his own room he stopped in his tracks when his eyes fell on the closed door of arohi's room...quietly opening the door he peeked inside..eyes fell on the sleeping figure..peacefully sleeping...walking towards her..he kneeled down beside her.. she looked so innocent in her sleep..just like a new born with no stress of life..only surrounded by dreams and happiness..admiring this sight of her..he caressed her face.."nahi arohi..dosra bojh apne upar mein nahi le sakta.." he whispered..."mein tumse pyar karta hun par is ka matlab ye nahi k mein tumhe panna bhi chahun ga..nahi arohi..mein kabhi tumhare aur arjun k beech mein nahi aounga...tum sirf arjun ki ho..aur mere pas us ki amanat..jo mein arjun ko bht jald wapis lutaun ga...meri ek galti mjhse dobara sab kuch cheen le gi..jo mein nahi chahta..aur mom ko mein ye smjha k rahun ga k unki soch un ka faisla sab galat hai..tumhari khushi sirf arjun k saath hai..mere saath nahi.." he continued..wiping his tears he stood when he saw her stirring in her sleep..giving a last glance to her he walked out of the room promising himself to not to listen to his heart..but mind only...

"oh my god bhayya mujhe yaqeen nahi araha..mom dad ap ka rishta le k gaye hen.." exclaimed arohi excitedly...amrit after talking to sahil yesterday talked with sudhir on this matter and with dj too on phone to which they happily agreed...and informed arjun about their wish to come to his house for further proceedings to which he also replied in positive.."nervous?.." arohi continued asking him..sahil looked at arohi.."arohi its just a formality..donu taraf se baat pakki hai i know.."...he said...arohi smiled.."oh tu ab andar ki baatein bhi ap ko pata chal rahi hain..kia baat hai..sanchit dekh lo mujhe tu lagta hai tumhara patta bhi kattne wala hai..rashi ..bhabhi jo araheen hain ab.." she said looking at sanchit..sanchit looked at arohi and smiled..walking towards sahil he sat with him.."arohi meri fiqar tum choro..patta tu tmhara katne wala hai..ab behan nahi biwi ki zada importance ho gi..ab kahan tumhara bhayya tumhare nakhre uthaye ga..ab tu bhabhi k hi uthen ge.." he said winking at sahil..arohi looked with her mouth open to both of them.."koi nahi...ek loti behan hun mein bhayya ki mujhe thori na bholein ge..q bhayya..sahi keh rahi hun na.." she asked looking at him to which sahil nodded.."haan bhai arohi ki jaga waqai koi nahi le sakta.." he said giving her a side hug ..arohi smiled and showed her tongue to sanchit to which he rolled his eyes..

"tu bas teh raha parsoun sagai aur phr pandit jee se shadi ki tareekh bhi nikalwa lein ge usi din.." said sudhir ...alluhwalia family including salil purvi amrit sudhir arrived at singhania mansion and asked for rashi's hand..everyone was happy ..it was decided that the engagement will be held at alluhwalia's house and wedding ofcourse at singhania mansion...the members congratulated each other..amrit blessed rashi giving her shagun and she took everyone's blessings..everything went good..just the way rashi dreamt of..day after tomorrow she will be getting engaged to the one she loves and very soon she will be called as rashi alluhwalia ..for which she was dying to..looking at arjun she smiled..walking towards him she hugged him and arjun kissed her in hairs..congratulating her and giving her blessings for her future..wishing her a life full of love and happiness..the happy moments are about to come in the family..everything is perfect..but arohi is not here standing with her nand..giving her support of a bhabhi..sister and a friend..rashi was missing her..but she knew it doesnot matter..as she will still be around him..not as her bhabhi but as her nand..which was enough for her..arjun too was happy for his sister..though he was missing arohi but at this moment he has to be happy cuz everyone is happy and he cant be sad as it will make everyone sad..

prepations for engagement was going on in full swing at both the houses...everyone was assigned different tasks to take care of..purvi was asked to take rest though she protested but all in vein..salil and amrit strictly asked her to rest and not to worry about any work as all are here to look after..sanchit and salil were taking care of caterers and decorators..arohi was given the task of rashi's engagement dress for which she has gone to the designer..on the other hand at the singhania mansion there was not such work of catering and decorations as the function is at alluhwalia's place...arjun was busy in taking care of the guests..kumud preparing shagun etc...

standing alone beside the window in his room arjun was having his coffee...since morning he was busy and now getting some free time he asked for coffee from dhondu...standing alone..sad look on his face...he was thinking about arohi..only he knew how badly he is missing her...how he wished to have her beside him..in this happy moment..his eyes become wet and he closed his eyes holding back his tears..rashi who was talking on the phone finalising the appointment with the makeup artist stopped when her eyes fell on arjun..as the door of the room was opened...looking at his state she felt bad for him..completely understanding the reason behind his sadness..she smiled thinking of an idea..it has been almost a week since their comeback from the trip and she knew arjun has not seen arohi since then..and is very much aware that he must be having the desire to have one glimpse of her..walking inside the room she cleared her throat grabbing his attention.."mein janti hun tum bhabhi ko miss kar rahe ho.." she said..arjun turned and looked at her..putting the cup on the table he walked towards her.."nahi mein soch raha tha k ab shaed kuch hi din reh gaye hain tere is ghar mein.." he said lying..rashi smiled fakely.."huh..soch hi na lo tum kahin yeh..tum tu shuker kar rahe ho ge jaan jo chute gi tumhari mjhse.." she said..arjun smiled.."aisi baat nahi hai.." he said..rashi smiled.."acha wo sab choro us mein abhi time hai..abhi hum chalte hain bhabhi se milne.." she said..."arohi se milne?..kal teri sagai hai aur aj tu apne sasural jaye gi aise hi..mom nahi manein gi.." he said nodding his head in denial..rashi sighed.."mom ki beti hun itna tu mein bhi janti hun mjhe abhi sasural nahi jana..mein bhabhi ko bahar milne k liye bulati hun.." she said.."bahar?..kia keh rahi hai..wo teri tarha farig nahi hai.." he said..rashi rolled her eyes.."chup karo tum..aur dekho mein kia karti hun.." she said..and dialed arohi's number from her phone where as arjun was staring at rashi confusingly..

arohi who was apna sir khapayeing with the designer without looking at the screen picked up the call as soon as her mobile rang.."hello.." she said irritatedly.."hey bha...arohi..rashi here.." said rashi..arohi's lips curved into a bright smile.."bhabhi!!..kesi ho?..meri yaad kese ayi?.." she said..as soon as rashi heard bhabhi from arohi's mouth her smile faded..realiing how unlucky she is that she cant even call her own bhabhi as bhabhi..ignoring the thought she continued.."wo actually..mjhe sahil k lie engagement ring khud pasand krni hai..aur is k lie mein tumhari help chahti hun..i mean tum tu behan ho na tu janti ho gi us ki pasand..is liye..tu will u help me..?" she asked..arjun smiled.."bari tez hai.." he said to himself looking at rashi..arohi smiled.."sure anytime.." she said..rashi showed a thumbsup to arjun.."ok phr mein ati hun tumhe pick karne tum ready rehna.." she said.."nahi mein khud ajati hun ...kahan ana hai?..mein actually bahar hi hun tumhara engagement dress lene ayi thi.." she said..rashi thought for a while.."nahi itz ok mein waheen ajati hun phr saath mein chalte hein..kahan ho tum?.." she asked.."xyz designer house.." said arohi..."coming in 15 minutes.." said rashi...

turning back to arjun she smiled.."is k liye mein tumse kuch lun gi lekin baad mien abhi chalo apni ankhun ko us k deedar kara do jis k liye wo kab se taras rahi hain..." said rashi winking at him..arjun smiled and they both walked towards the door but stopped seeing jay entering inside the room.."yaar driver meri gari le gaya hai ..aunty ko kahin jana hai is lie dosri gari mein nahin le ja sakta..tu apni gari ki keys de mein thori der mein ata hun.." he said..arjun looked at rashi and then back at jay.."mein nahi de raha..mjhe arohi se milne jana hai..i mean mein aur rashi use wahan se pick karne ja rahe hein " he said.."kahan jana hai?.." asked jay.."xyz designer house.." said arjun.."..."great wahan se thora age hi mujhe jana hai tu tu mjhe wahan chor dena..chal ab.." said jay and they walked outside the house..

"oh ok mein arahi hun.." said arohi answering rashi's call who informed her that she is waiting for her outside in the car..arohi's work was finsihed and she asked to deliver the dress at rashi's place..coming out of the shop she looked around when her eyes fell on arjun who was standing leaning against the car door looking at her..arohi's heart skipped a beat looking at him..arjun's lips curved into a smile as soon as he saw her..how he missed her..how much he was craving  for her single glimpse only he knew..arohi and arjun both were staring at each other.."arohi..." called out rashi bringing both of them out of their staring session..arohi looked at rashi who was waving at her..shooking her head she walked towards the car..rashi came out of the car and hugged arohi..arohi smiled and looked at arjun.."hi.." whispered arjun smilingly..arohi smiled and nodded her head.."sorry last moment pe koi car available hi nahi thi..is liye arjun se lift li..jay bhi hai.." said rashi..jay too came out and greeted arohi.."comeon lets go.." said rashi and sat in the car..arohi looked at arjun who was already looking at her taking in every bit of her..arjun shook his head and opened the door for her..arohi sat inside the car and he taking his seat drove off the car..

admiring her from the rear view mirror arjun was every now and then glancing on her..as she was talking animatedly with rashi and jay..for a fraction of secon he envied both rashi and jay for getting so comfortable around her..so frank with her..so friendly and carefree with her..when he still was not...cursing jay within himself as he said.."mene plan badal diya hai mein tum logun k saath hi rahun ga.." arjun angrily glared at jay confusing him..missing few accidents..he finally parked the car outside xyz mall..opening the door he jumped out of the car but before him jay got quick enough..as he came to arohi's side and opened the door for her to come out..arjun slammed the door and again he stared angrily at him..rashi and arohi walked ahead and arjun stopped jay holding his from his arm.."tujhe yaad hai na arohi ne tujhe rakhi bandhi thi.." he reminded him gritting his teeth..jay surprisingly looked at arjun and broke out into a laugh making arjun release his arm.."tu mjhse jealous ho raha hai?.." he asked surprisingly..laughingly he looked at arjun who was red with anger.."shakal dekh ja k apni..tu bhi na arjun.." said jay..arjun glared jay.."haan tu aur kia karun..mein yahan  aya tha k arohi k saath thora time spend krne ko mile ga par tu tu chipak hi gaya hai..jo kaam mjhe karna chahye wo tu kar raha hai.." he said locking the car.."tu pehle batana tha na.." said jay shaking his head.."itna bacha bhi nahi hai tu jo tujhe smjh na aye.." said arjun walking towards the mall making jay smiled at the cute expressions on arjun's face..

In a jewellery shop rashi and arohi were looking for the rings...arjun was busy in staring at arohi where as jay was walking here and there in the shop thinking.."kahan phas gaya.." rashi and arohi finally after so many selections agreed on one ring which they both liked.."ye done karein?.." asked rashi to which arohi nodded smilingly..arjun smiled seeing arohi smiling and let out a small laugh when his eyes fell on jay who was walking here and there all bored..looking at arohi rashi turned around.."mein us counter pe hun.." she said to arohi..walking towards the other counter she texted sahil.."where are u..?.." to which he replied.."coming.."...

"so finally mil gaye tum log..pora mall dhoond lia tha.." said sahil coming inside the shop grabbing everyone's attention..arjun jay and arohi looked at him surprisingly where as rashi was smirking.."bhayya ap yahan?..q?.." asked rashi walking towards him..sahil smiled.."rashi ko lene aya hun..use kahin le k jana hai.." he said..arohi looked at rashi and then back at sahil.."par bhabhi tu mere saath hai ap kese le k jayenge.." said arohi..sahil walked towards rashi.."oh comeon arohi kahan kabab mein haddi ban rahi ho..kal hamari engagement hai is lie aj mein rashi ko ek special jaga le k jana chahta hun..chalein rashi?.." he said..arjun confusingly looked at rashi and sahil..rashi looked at arjun and winked at him.."i am sorry arohi..but dont worry arjun tumhe ghar drop kar de ga..q arjun?.." she said looking at arjun and arjun smiled understanding the plan..that rashi is giving him sometime alone with arohi..he happily smiled.."haan sure.." he said..rashi walked towards arohi.."thankyou so much arohi tum ne meri help ki..i hope tum mind nahi kar rahi mera ese jana.." she said..arohi smiled.."nahi bilkul nahi..ap log jao and have fun.." she said hugging rashi..and both rashi and sahil left saying"arjun payment kar dena.."..jay looked at both arjun and arohi.."ab agar mein roka tu arjun waqai mjhe maar de ga.." he said to himself..walking towards them.."yar mjhe bhi bht important kaam hai tu mein b chalta hun..bye.." he said and looking at arjun he winked and left..leaving the couple alone..arjun smiled and looked at arohi who was standing a bit hesitant looking here and there..shooking his head he cleared his throat.."mein payment kar k ata hun.." he said..arohi nodded.."mein wo samne wali shop mein hun.." she said and walked out of the shop..

standing outside the shop arohi was lost in her thoughts...not understanding her ownself..that what actually she wants...till yesterday she was again hating this man just cuz of his character which today she thinks is not true..today she feels that she is misunderstanding him...but now what..why is she feeling uncomfortable suddenly around him..being alone with him in the crowdy place ..why is this strange feeling arising.. Should she talk to him abt what is on her mind..should she ask him abt that night..abt who the girl was..what was he doing with her.. But why should she ask..what will he think..did she have any right to ask?.. she came out of her thoughts when she heard the palmist who was sitting outside the shop at the corner calling people to come to him..arohi shook her head and walked towards him...she forwarded her hand .."bataye pandit g mere haath ki rekhayein kia kehti hain.." she asked smilingly..looking at her hand the palmist smiled.."bht sundar bhavishr hai tumhara..pati ka pyar..bachun ka sukh.." he said but was interupted by arohi.."ye tu sab ki zindagi mein hota hai..ye sab choriye..ap mere ateet k bare mein kuch bataye na..aj se takreeban 4 saal pehle ki koi baat..kuch bhi .." she asked curiously..wanting to know something about her past life..which she has now forgotten..palmist smiled.."imtehan lena chahti ho tum mera.." he said ..arohi smiled.."younhi smjh li jiye..ab bataye na..kia hai mera ateet.." she asked..palmist looked at arohi's hand and a frown appeared on his face..looking back at arohi he looked down.."pati ka yogh hai tumhare beete hue kal mein.." he said shocking arohi..arohi looked shockingly at the pandit..

arjun after making payment walked out of the shop..looking at the shop where arohi said she would be he walked towards the shop but he stopped in his tracks when he saw arohi sitting on the floor showing her hand to the palmist..he instantly got shocked seeing arohi ..fearing that something wrong may  not happen..recalling the last time they came here and showed hand ..the pandit's words echoed in his ears..""shadi ki do rekhaein hen ap k haath mein.." ..he shook his head and was shocked when he heard pandit saying arohi abt the pati part.."arohi.." he callled out her name..making her turn to face him..he rushed towards her...his hands shivering..forehead sweating.."kia kar rahi ho..chalo humein late ho raha hai.." he said ..arohi ignored him and looked back at the pandit.."kia?..pati?..ye ap kia keh rahe hein.." she asked confusingly..her heart beat accelerated...fear and confusion visible on her face..arjun hold her arm.."arohi kia fazool kaam mein oar gai ho chalo yahan se.." arjun said in a harsh voice.."plz arjun ek minute.." she said and then again asked the pandit.."bataye na kia keh rahe the ap.." she asked..pandit again looked at arohi's hand.."tumhare bhootkaal pe grahan laga hua hai..ek nahi do patiyun ka yogh hain...widhwa se le kar suhagan tak ka safar.." he said..arohi eyes popped out her mouth hung open..hearing the pandit gave her goosebumps..arjun shockingly stared at arohi..rubbing his hands on his face he glared angrily at the pandit...arohi eyes become wet..her dream..she as a bride..as a widow..then again as a bride..the images flashed in her mind..a tear rolled down her eyes...she felt everything around her blurring.."ku..kuch bhi bolte hain ye log bhi ar..arohi tum bhi na..ap ise choriye mera haath dekhiye.." said arjun bringing arohi out of her world..arohi was quiet...her heart beating fast..arjun forwarded his hand asking.."mere ateet k bare mein bataye.." ..palmist looked at his hand.."patni ka yogh hai tumhare jeevan mein.." he said..though it was true but it still shocked arjun..arohi too shockingly looked at arjun...as this is something new for her..breathing a heavy sigh..arjun closed his eyes..opening them he broke out into a laugh surprising arohi and confusing pandit.."kia ap bhi..shadi nahi hui abhi tak meri patni ka yogh kahan se aye ga.." he said in between his laughter..arohi raised eyebrows dropped down..she sighed,,arjun looked at her.."mere jeevan mein patni le aya ye pandit..aur tumhare mein do pati..god arohi dont tell me k tumhe ye such laga.." said arjun still prtending to laugh..arohi stared at arjun..giving his words a thought..she too broke out.."kia pandit g dara diya ap ne mujhe..kuch bhi bolte hein.." she said and stood shooking her head..arjun loooked at arohi and breath a sigh of relief..looking back at the pandit who was angry now arjun whispered "sorry.." ..he stood and smiled looking at arohi.."ab chalein ya aur darne ka irada hai.." said arjun..arohi smiled.."nahi aj k liye itna bht tha..chalo.." she said..

opening the car door for arohi arjun stood smilingly looking at her..the place where she belonged..is now again waiting for her..arohi smiled and sat inside the car..shutting the door arjun came to his side and took his seat..."

Enjoying the silent drive with arjun stealing glances of arohi every now and then..feeling happy with her around..cherishing her presence..and arohi too feeling happy..an unknown happiness of being around him..with him..though for a short time..but still was enough for her..looking at arjun..automatically a smile spread on her lips.."arjun mein ek baat pochun?.." she asked breaking the silence.."han pocho.." said a smiling arjun..arohi looked forward.."arjun meri memory loss se pehle kia hum kabhi mile the?.." she asked thoughtfully..hitting the brakes suddenly...as her question brought all the memories in his mind...from the time he met with arohi till the time of her accident flashed in his mind..which brought a teary smile on his lips..not knowing whether he will be able to live those moments again..with arohi..arohi looked at him when he hit brake..confused on his expressions..."mile the?.." she asked again bringing him out of his thoughts..arjun sighed.."kyun?.." he asked looking at her..arohi stared at his face.."kyun?.." she thought..she herself didnt know what made her to ask this question..just a little feeling of familiarity?..was that the only reason to ask this question..or something else.."kyun?..kyun k jab mein ap k saath hoti hun mjhe lagta hai k ap ka saath mjhe pehle bhi mila hai..mjhe aisa lagta hai k ap k saath mera koi gehra rishta hai..aisa lagta hai k ye pehli baar nahi..par mein bht baar ap k saath reh chuki hun..aur shaed ap k bht qareeb.." she spoke out whatever was coming in her mind..in her heart..arjun stared at arohi..didnot know whether to be happy on whatever she is saying or sad..she feels for him?...her heart feels for him..happy on this thought arjun felt his eyes wet..arohi looked at him..his eyes...which always held a mystery in it..sometimes pain..sometime passion..sometimes fear..sometimes desire..sometimes anger..sometimes happiness..but today she felt all emotions in his wet eyes..why?..she thought..lost in his eyes she also stared at him..."u know everything about me..kese?.." she asked in a voice more than a whisper..arjun shook his head..smilingly he looked away.."arohi tum itna sab mehsus krti ho?..itna sab sochti ho..mere bare mein?.." he asked..arohi embarassingly looked away.."nah..nahi wo.." she fumbled,,and arjun smiled..starting the car again he glanced over her.."haan hum mile the..shefali k through..parties mein..aur different gatherings mein.." he lied to her..arohi looked at him.."tu ap mere bare mein itna sab kese jante ho..kia hum dost the?..itne ache dost the??..." she asked confusingly..arjun smiled and looked at her..nodding his head in negative he concentrate back on the road..arohi stared at him confusingly.."phr?.." but arjun remained silent..only smiling..

Finally stopping the car in front of alluhwalia's house arjun looked at arohi.."tmhari temporary manzil agai.." he said confusing her more..arohi looked aside..her home..looking back at him..irritated tht he didnt reply her..infact Confused her more..she removed her seatbelt..shooking his head smilingly arjun let out a small laugh looking at her face..opening the door he jumped out of the car..reaching her side he opened the door for her..arohi came out and looked at him.."bye.." she whispered..and walked away..."arohi.." arjun called out making her stop..walking towards her..he stopped and stood behind her.. lowering his head down so he could whisper into her ear.."arohi hum dost nahi the...hamara rishta us se bhi age tha..hum itne qareeb the k alfazoun ki zarurat nahi parti thi.." he said..arohi shockingly turned and looked at him..stepping back she looked at him with raised eyebrows...arjun stepped forward..moving closer to her he again lowered his head to whisper into her ear.."itne qareeb k hum ek dosre ki dhadkan bhi sun pate the.." he said...his voice lower than a whisper..but enough to be heard by her and shock and surprise her..his each word was enough to accelerate her heartbeat more.."itne qareeb k hamari saansein bhi ek dosre ko choti theen..wo mazboot rishta tha hamara..jis k age aur koi rishta nahi..." he said and stepping back he simply walked away...leaving an all so familiar yet unfamiliar effect on arohi..she felt her knees weaken..his words had this power..which had made her numb..tongue jammed..body trembled..knowingly or unknowingly he had left her surprised..shocked..confused..and more importantly breathless..What was he doing to her? what has he just said?...what has he just did..why he said so?..was he joking...? why her heart was dying to believe each word of his mouth?...why is she feeling this way?..what is happening to her...? god so many questions..but answers?..no answers..she was stirred out of her thoughts when the ball hit her..."sorry di.." said karan..arohi looked at him.."itni bari mein dikh nahi rahi tumhe kia?.." she asked angrily scaring karan.."sorry di mene.." he said sadly but arohi shooking her head walked inside the house..

arohi slouched on her bed.. trying to fall asleep..but sleep didn't come...his every word was echoing in her mind..her ears...his each word..has so much truth in it...were really they were so close?..but how it could happen..?no one has told her..the feelings she experience for him..with him..around him..was they cuz of their closeness in the past..how is it possible?..again so many questions but answers...for none of them.. She tossed in her bed.. turned left and right again.. but something...the questions.. were keeping her up..."sirf ek cheez hai jo mujhe mere har sawal ka jawab de sakti hai.." she thought.. and swiftly got off her bed... opening the drawer of her cupboard..she searched for something..not finding it there...she searched everywhere in the room.."kahan rakh di?.." she said..

hearing a knock on the door she sighed...confused on who could be at this time she walked towards the door..opening the door karan stepped in.."di sorry to disturb you.." said karan..arohi looked at him.."karan tum soye nahi abhi tak?..itni raat mein yahan?..kia hua?.." she asked..karan showed her his report card.."di mein sign karana bhool gaya..ap sign kar do plz kal bhi sab busy hunge..abhi yaad aya mjhe..ap kar do.." he said..shooking her head arohi took the report card and pen.."wo tu theek hai..par tumhe mera ek kaam krna pare ga.." she said.."kia?." asked karan.."meri diary..meri diary kahan hai jo mein likhti thi..mjhe mil nahi rahi...is liye ab tum dhondo.." she said..karan thought for a while confused.."konsi diary.." he thought..nodding his head he started searching for it..arohi looked at him and sighed..sitting on the bed she looked at his report card..smiling seeing his marks and remarks she felt proud of him.."bhai kis ka hai akhir.." she said..glancing over at karan who was searching for her diary like he is finding a treasure she smiled..opening the pen she signed the report card and again looked back at him.."nahi mil rahi di.." said a tired karan..arohi sighed.."rehne do..mein dekh lun gi.." she said..karan nodded and walked towards her.."sign hogaya di..?" he asked..arohi nodded.."haan.." she said looking at the report card but the next moment she got shocked..her eyes popped out and her body started sweating..not believing what she has done..she felt numb.."arohi singhania.." she said in a shocked voice..and the report card fell from her hands..karan stared at her confusingly..bending down he picked up the report card..looking at it he smiled.."thanks di.." he said and was about to leave.."karan.." called out a shocked arohi.."i am sorry..mein abhi theek kar deti hun.." she said rushing towards him..karan looked at her confusingly.."kia?.." he asked.."sorry mjhse sign..galat...hogaya.." said an embarassed arohi..karan looked at the report card.."sahi tu hai..kia hogaya di..neend arahi hai shaed apko.." he said..arohi surprisingly looked at him..taking back the report card from his hand.."neend mjhe nahi tujhe arahi hai..ye dekh galat sign kia hai mene.." she said showing him the report card.."arohi singhania likha hai mene.." she said gritting her teeth..and then it clicked karan...that for him although the sign was correct..but for arohi..it was not.."oh sorry wo..mene.." he said..and looking back at confused arohi.."dont worry di..mein theek kar dun ga..i know ap se galti se hua hai..good night.." he said and rushed out of the room..leaving behind a shocked arohi..shocked on her own act.."itna arjun k bare mein soch lia hai subha se k ab ye blunder tu hona hi tha.." she said shooking her head and walked towards the bed..

on the other hand ...arjun...who wa very happy with the short meeting with arohi today..happy knowing that..she still feels..all those emotions for him...he was working on his laptop..with every now and then thinking about arohi..his thoughts were stirred by the ringing of his mobile..with the name flashing on the screen..arohi home..he got confused.."is time?.." he thought confusingly.."hello.." he said answering the call.."jeeju ap ko pata hai abhi kia hua.." spoke the excited and happy karan..happy as he felt that arohi is now coming on the right track..her memory..her condition has started improving..""karan..is time tu phone kar raha hai..tu soya q nahi abhi tak.." asked arjun closing the laptop.."jeeju ye sab choro mein ap ko jo bataun ga ap ki bhi neend ur jaye gi.." he said.."acha..aisa kia batana hai.." said arjun switching off the lights and walking towards the bed.."jeeju mene di ko abhi apni report card sign karne ko di..aur ap ko pata hai unho ne apne sign mein kia naam likha..?" karan said..arjun laid down on the bed..resting his head on the headboard he asked.."kia?.."..karan smiled.."arohi singhania..di ne apna original sign kia..arohi singhania likha unho ne.." he said..arjun lips curved into a bright smile.."kia.." he said happily..sitting with his crossed legs.."tu such keh raha hai..aisa likha arohi ne.." he asked again.."haan aur unhe laga k unse galti ho gai.." said karan..."acha jeeju ab mein sone jata hun..mjhse wait nahi ho raha tha is lie abhi call kar k bataya..goodnight jeeju.." he continued.."good night.." replied arjun..

smiling happily..his hopes become high..but now he was sure that the time is not far now..happy...happy..today no doubt was the happiest day for him...since the time he met with arohi today..till now..his smile didnt fade..wishing that everything gets all right soon arjun laid down on the bed..switching on the side lamp he hold arohi's picture.."i love you arohi..jaldi se apne arjun k pas ajao.." he said kissing the frame..holding it close to his heart..he closed his eyes..still smiling..

continued in next post...
Edited by sehar123 - 11 years ago
continuation...

"shefali kahan hai tu..abhi tak nahi ayi.." said arohi talking to shefali on the phone...getting ready she looked at the time..after half an hour the guests will start arriving..and here shefali was not present..ended up in dialing her number..she asked her when she will come.."yaar aorhi mein larki waloun k saath aoun gi,,rashi akeli hai ..koi tu hona chahye na us k saath.." said shefali.."wah party badal rahi hai tu.." said arohi applying lip gloss.."teri wo kami pori kar rahi hun jo mein chah k bhi nahi kar pa rahi.." whispered shefali to herself..but her voice was enough to be heard by arohi.."kia?.." asked confused arohi..."kuch nahi..chal hum bhi bas nikalne lage hain..milti hun phr tujhse.." said shefali disconnecting the call...arohi shook her head and continued getting ready...

looking at herself in the mirror..she smiled..completely ready for the engagement function...she did the last thing..wearing the only jewellery her earings..she looked back at the mirror..everything was complete..but still she felt some emptiness..what is left?..it was not visible...but still she felt something incomplete..unknowingly and to her surprise her eyes rested on her forehead..her finger reached there and rested on her parting..and a blurred memory flashed in front of her eyes..closing her eyes..she jerked her hand away..turning around she walked out of the room..

the singhanias arrived at alluhwalia's house..which was decorated elegantly..as sahil preferred it to be simple but elegant..so salil and sanchit considering his choice..made the arrangements just like he preferred it to be..the whole house was lit up..decorated with flowers..amrit happily took arti of the singhanias welcoming rashi inside the house...rashi who as adorned in navy blue lehnga...with silver work on it..dupatta hung on her shoulder...hairs open..she was looking stunning..sahil's eyes refused to look anywhere else but her..dressed in grey kurta with golden work on it..he himself was looking handsome..stepping inside the house..arjun's eyes roamed around the whole house..but no glimpse of her..dressed in pista green kurta ..hairs spiked..wearing a stall..looking as handsome as always...he was searching for his life..the one who lights his life..moving here and there..greeting everyone..he was still looking for her..

arjun stopped in his tracks when hi eyes fell on her...walking down the stairs she looked around the hall..her eyes fell on him and she too stopped in her tracks..as if it is compulsory for her heartbeat to accelrate when ever he is around or with her..she got surprised when this time to her heart beats accelerated..he saw her... She was adorned in a lime green lehnga... it was embroidered with beautiful yellow golden flowers... The dress fell perfectly on her body...her hairs were open..and she was quite the sight...after so many days he has seen her in indian attire..looking at her dressed in the outfit..as she usually did ..he let his eyes roamed all over her..his eyes stopped on her forehead..and he too noticed something missing in this attire of arohi..sindoor..his pride..his mark of love..feeling a pinch in his heart..he smiled..how he wish to rush towards her..and perform his duty..of applying sindoor..with all his love..but the time...has definitely been his worst enemy..shooking his head he came out of his thoughts..and his foot made way towards her..

he climbed the stairs... and arohi looking at him coming upstairs continued her stride too... When they reached the same step... arjun stood in front of her..making her stop... He drew in a little closer..sending shivers down her spine.. and quietly whispered.."aj mann kar raha hai dobara jeene ko...apni zindagi ka wo haseen pal..jab mene tumhe paya tha..tab bhi tum itni hi khobsurat lag rahi thi..jitni aj lag rahi ho..." he whispered and again made her breathless...and not to forget shocked...she felt her knees wobble... His words had struck a chord in her heart...given rise to more questions... Before she could say a word.. she heard shefali calling her.."arohi wahan kia kar rahi hai..jaldi aa .." said shefali..arjun shifted his eyes a little looking downstairs at shefali..and then looked back at arohi... He smiled.. understood the effect his words had made on her..he knew what he just said must have confused or shocked her..but he couldnot help it..and the words automatically came in his mouth.. quickly turning around he rushed downstairs... Behind him.. he left a mesmerized..shocked..surprised...arohi.., alone...by herself...who very quietly made her way downstairs.."agar mazaq tha ye mr.arjun singhania tu mein bhi kar skti hun .." she said..

Aaj Hai Sagaai
Sun Ladki Ke Bhai..
Aaj Hai Sagaai
Sun Ladki Ke Bhai...

sang arohi grabbing everyone's attention...but most importantly..arjun's..obviously the only brother of larki..rashi..he surprisingly looked at the centre of the hall where arohi stood..smilingly..

Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa...

she sang the line..raising her eyebrow..as if challenging him..arjun looked at both his sides and again back at arohi and smiled turning around..

Aaj Hai Sagaai
Sun Ladki Ke Bhai
Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa
Kudi Ki Tarhan Na Sharmaa..
kudi ki tarha na sharma..
Hai Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
Haan, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja...

arjun smiled and nodding his head he walked ahead of arohi with her following him behind..

Sabh Ko Nachaoon
Nach Nach Ke Dikhoon
Aa Mujh Ko Gale Se Lagaa...

he sang twirling her around and pulling her towards him..

Sabh Ko Nachaoon
Nach Nach Ke Dikhoon
Aa Mujh Ko Gale Se Lagaa
Munde Se Zara Aankh Lada
Munde Se Zara Aankh Lada
Hoi, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
Hai, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja...

music...

everyone looked at both of them happily..and joined the couple in dancing..except sanchit and armrit..who were standing opposite to each other..with sanchit staring at everyone smilingly and amrit with no expressions on her face..

Sar Pe Sajaa Ke Sehraa
Baarat Le Ke Aaon
Dulhan Tujhe Bana Ke
Doli Mein Le Ke Jaoon..

sang sahil holding rashi's hand making her blush..

Bholi Samajh Ke Mujhpe
Na Daal Aise Daane
Shaadi Nahin Karoongi
Ja Maan Ja Deewane..

sang rashi slightly pushing him back..arjun smiled and walked towards arohi..standing behind her he held her hand and sang the next lines..

Sun Albeli
Meri Tanha Akeli
Abh Kat Ti Nahin Ratiyaan..

arohi turned and let out a small laugh..releasing her hand from his grip she smiled singing the next lines..

Jaa Re Harjayee
Chal Chod Kalayee
Sabh Dekhti Hain Sakhiyaan...

Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja..
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja..

she sang dancing on the beats ..walking towards him asking him to come and join her..

Hoi, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja ..
Hoi, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja ...

sang salil and jay joining the dance floor..

music..

sanchit walked towards amrit and stood beside her.."donu k chehre pe ye khushi dekh rahi haina ap...q cheenna chahti hain ise,,"..he asked.."q k ye khushi sada ki nahi hai..arohi ki khushi tumhare saath hai..sirf is ghar k saath.." she said while staring at arohi..."arohi ki khushi sirf arjun k saath hai..aur use is ka ehsas dilane k lie agar mjhe use such bhi batana pare tu mein bataun ga..par us ki khushi us se nahi cheenun ga.." he said making amrit looking at him shockingly..

Kehti Hain Meri Sakhiyaan
Dil Mein Hai Chor Tere
Kyoon Haath Dho Ke Aise
Peeche Pada Hai Mere..

sang rashi walking towards sahil...he smiled and hold her hands..and sang the next lines..

Sakhiyoon Se Apni Keh Do
Ke Beech Mein Na Aaye
Ban Jayein Meri Saali
Jija Mujhe Banaayein...

rashi smiled stepping back..

Main Na Aaon Tere Sang
Tere Ache Nahin Dhang
Na Aise Baat Badha...

sahil smiled and stepping towards her he pulled her towards him..

Mujhe Karna Tu Tung
Abh Band Kar Jung
Aa Ban Ke Dulhan Ghar Aa
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja...

arohi ran towards sanchit holding his hand she brought him on the dance floor and swayed with him laughingly..everyone joined and danced on the last lines of the song..and all the guests started clapping for the family..

Haan, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
Haan, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja..

Aaj Hai Sagaai
Sun Ladki Ke Bhai
Aaj Hai Sagaai
Sun Ladki Ke Bhai
Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa
Aaj Hai Sagaai
Sun Ladki Ke Bhai
Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa...

Sabh Ko Nachaoon
Nach Nach Ke Dikhoon
Aa Mujh Ko Gale Se Lagaa...

Kudi Ki Tarhan Na Sharmaa..

Munde Se Zara Aankh Lada

Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa
Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa
Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa
Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa..

Hoi, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja..

All are dancing happily... rashi and sahil are dancing happily with jay ,shefali..karan...salil too was doing bhangra along with others.. Suddenly arohi foot trips and she started falling... But arjun was quick enough to hold her and she safely lands in his safe arms... Both stared at at each other...completely lost in each other's eyes.. and are completely unaware of the sourrroundings... arjun slowly makes her stand up by looking into her eyes...still lost in them..."ahem..ahem.." jay clearing of his thoughts brought them out of their world..with arjun looking irrittaedly at him..glaring him fake smile..arohi shook her head..smile still playing on her lips..she stepped back and walked towards rashi and sahil..hugging them she laughed along with them..

"madam mein tu apna moun band hi rakhunga..par itne kam paisoun mein kese?.." said the mechanic to someone on the phone.."tumhe jo paise mile the wo tumhara moun band rakhne k lie the..aur bhi mil jayenge..lekin agar tumhara moun khula tu ye yaad rakhna k ye akhri baar hoga jab tum apna moun kholo ge.." said the girl...mechanic let out a small laugh.."chinta mat karo madam jee..ap mere kaam ao mein ap k..zindagi guzar jaye gi apni tu.." he said and disconnected the call...the girl whom he was talking to threw the mobile on the bed..in a dark room where the only light was of the candle.."ek baar plan fail hoskta hai arohi baar baar nahi.." she said gritting her teeth.."is baar tum mere waar se nahi bacho gi..aur mein arjun ko bhi paa lungi..apni arohi ki jaan k lie tu wo kuch bhi kare ga..kuch bhi...aur wo kuch bhi us se mein karwaun gi...arjun ki life mein sirf ek aurat rahe gi aur wo mein hungi..sirf mein.." she said blowing out the candle...

On turning the mechanic got shocked seeing sunaina in front of him..walking towards him sunaina sighed.."mein tumhe tumhara moun kholne ki moun mangi qeemat dungi..bas wo naam bata do jo is sab k peeche hai.." she said..mechanic stared at her.."nahi...mein nahi bata skta.." he said and walked away..."4 lakh..." she called out..mechanic stopped.."ek naam batane k 4 lakh..acha hai.." he thought..turning around he looked at sunaina.."5 lakh.." she increased the amount when he didnt say anything..mechanic smiled.."aye.." he said..

"ab shaam ka wo pal jis ka besabri se humein intezar tha..." said sudhir smilingly looking at the guests.."sahil beta..hamari bahu ko angothi pehnao..." said sudhir..both sahil and rashi were standing together with all the family members around them..

sahil took rashi's hands in his.. moved in closer and waited for a second... There was pin-drop silence...everyone staring at the couple lovingly with smiles on their lips.. A tear.. shimmering in the light.. formed in rashi and sahil's eyes.. and he knew what he has to do next.. he bent down, on one knee.. never loosing eye contact from rashi.., bringing forward the diamond ring he looked lovingly at her.."rashi.."..he said and paused.. his chin trembled.. then continued, "will you marry me?"..he asked holding her hand looking at her..a tear rolled  down her eyes and she smiled with teary eyes..nodding her head in approval she waited for him to make her wear his ring..sahil smiled..and slipped the ring in her finger whispering.."i love you.."..rashi smiled..shefali handed her the ring and she too slipped it in his finger..

everyone clapped..and cheered for the couple..congratulating each other..everyone celebrated..As the onlookers cheered..arjun looked towards arohi...who Just like everyone else was happy too..he watched as she laughed and cheered for rashi and sahil.. and he couldn't help but think of when the time would come when they would be together again..celebrating all moments together... he walked behind her,, lowered his head down so he could whisper into her ear and said.."ye nazar jab bhi uthti hai tu tum pe hi rukti hai..yahi muskrata chehra in ko bhata hai.."..he said close in her ears..and within seconds..he simply walked away.. arohi again was surprised by his words...what he is doing..why he is doing...she didnt know..all that she knew was she is giving herself..to each and every word of his..she again was brought out of her thoughts when shefali pulled her into a hug...rudra and sudhir called for a celebration and broke out in a bhangra dance... and soon salil..sahil..jay..arjun..sanchit..karan..dj..dadi.. joined in.. celebrating their new formed relationship... The night could not have been better... with the whole family together..celebrating the same happiness..together..

applying the brakes sunaina stopped the car..the name still echoing in her ears...still she couldnot believe that she can be the one..but recalling the event her doubts too were cleared.."mjhe tumse ye umeed nahi thi..upar se tumne mera naam lia?..mjhpe ilzam dal dia..mjhe arjun ko sab batana hoga.." she said to herself...taking out her mobile she dialed his number..

after dinner was served..the guests started leaving..leaving behind just the two of the families...still celebrating and enjoying the day...the smile on everyone's face..after so many days...looking at them..dj and dadi prayed to god to keep the happiness alive..and the love rise..

Arjun was talking with jay and salil..his mobile rang and looking at the number he got confused.."hello.." he said.."arjun sunaina here..mjhe tumse abhi milna hai..mjhe pata chal gaya hai arohi k car k brakes kis ne fail kie the.." she said..arjun got shocked..excusing himself from salil and jay he walked aside.."kis ne?.." he asked.."tum kahan ho?..mei abhi arahi hun tumse milne.." she said.."arohi k ghar pe.." he said.."ok i m coming.." she said.."tum andar mat ana..mein nahi chahta abhi kisi ko kuch pata chale ya shak ho..tum car mein hi rehna just give me a call and i will come out.." he said..sunaina nodded.."ok.." ..disconnecting the call arjun sighed.."finally aj mjhe pata chala ga..chorun ga nahi mein use jis ne ye sab kia.." he said to himself.. 

sunaina parked the car outside the house..and dialed arjun's number..arjun who was waiting for sunaina's call..instantly on the ringing of his mobile answered the call.."araha hun.." he said rushing out of the house...

Opening the door of the car he sat inside..on front seat.."kon hai wo?.." he asked closing the door..sunaina sighed.."arjun..its..its natasha..us mechanic ne mjhe khud bataya.." she said..arjun shocked hearing the name..staring at her..he couldnot believe his ears.."jhoot..jhoot bol rahi ho na tum.." he said..sunaina shook her head..her eyes become wet.."nahi arjun mein jhoot nahi bol rahi..mjhe khud bhi yaqeen nahi aya tha jab mjhe pata chala..par yahi such hai.." she said..arjun shook his head.."tum apna gunah us k sir pe tu nahi daal rahi.." he asked..sunaina closed her eyes.."arjun us ne jo kia tmhare aur arohi k saath us k baad bhi tumhe us pe itna yaqeen hai k tum ye maan hi nahi pa rahe k wo aisa kuch kar skti hai.." she asked..arjun closed his eyes his eyes too wet.."us pe yaqeen nahi hai..nahi hai us pe yaqeen..par apni dosti..dosti pe tu.." he said in a shaky voice..sunaina looked at him.."arjun mene pehle tumhe nahi bataya tha..par jis din arohi ka accident hua tha us din natasha aur me ek saath coffee pee rahe the..par jab natasha k haath mein mera mobile tha tu us waqt wo mjhse ye keh rahi thi.." she said...

Flashback..

"kia kar rahi hai mobile k saath.." asked sunaina taking the sip of her coffee.."yaar pics bluetooth kar rahi hun..ye pics tu mere pas hain hi nahi.." said natasha..going  Through the pictures in the mobile..sunaina nodded.."wese mjhe nahi pata tha k arjun ek kiss ki waja se tujse esa anjan hojaye ga jese janta hi nahi..nafrat krta hai ab tujhse..strange.." said sunaina letting out a small laugh.."nafrat..nafrat kar hi nahi sakta arjun mjhse..aur ye aj sabit hojaye ga.." she said looking at the mobile.."kese?.." asked a confused natasha.."jab aj arjun arohi ko divorce de ga.." she said shocking sunaina.."kia matlab?..kia keh rahi hai ye tu.." asked sunaina..natasha smiled.."plan baby..plan banaya hai mene..ye papers pe dhoke se sign lun gi abhi office ja k mein us se..aur janti hai ye papers konse hain?...divorce papers..arjun arohi ka rishta..ek jhatke mein khatam kar dun gi mein.." said natasha showing her the papers..sunaina shockingly stared at her..no word uttered from her mouth cuz of shock..natasha smiled giving sunaina back her mobile..looking at her face she let out a small laugh.."mazaq kar rahi hun yaar..tu tu serious hi hogai.." she said laughing at her..sunaina sighed.."mjhe laga tu such bol rahi hai.." she said shooking her head..natasha smiled.."acha chal yaar mein chalti hun kuch kaam hai mjhe.." she said picking up her stuff..

Flashback ends..

"arjun i am sure..us ne mere phone se arohi ko hi call ki thi..ye sab us ka plan tha..trust me arjun..mjhe mechanic ne natasha ka hi naam bataya..mene use 5 lakh die tu us ne apna moun khola.." she said..arjun stared at her shockingly..his friend..his best friend did something which he never expected.. Till creating a misunderstanding..he hated her..from core of his heart..and now hearing all this..he felt disgusted..on how could he make such friend..why?..why she did all this..?..he thought..he felt every word of sunaina as truth..it had point and logic in it..rubbing his face with his palms he wiped his tears..sunaina looked at him..feeling bad for him..her mobile rang which caught both of their attentions..."hello.." she said.."what?...mom ye ap kia?..kahan?..kab??.." she asked shockingly..tears flowing from her eyes.."nahi mom believe me aisa kuch nahi hai..mom..hello..mom.." she said cryingly..arjun looked at her with confusion.."arjun mjhe abhi jana hai..mei tumse baad mein milti hun.." she said cryingly..her hands were shivering..her lips trembling..forehead sweating..looking at her..arjun got worried.."hua kia?..sunaina sab theek hai?.." he asked worriedly..sunaina was crying and didnt look at him.."sunaina batau tu sahi.." he asked again..sunaina looked at him.."arjun mjhe jana hai..plz tum jao.." she said in a shaky voice..arjun hold her from her shoulders.."sunaina..relax..tum mjhe batau hua kia.." he asked..sunaina looked at him..feeling powerless..needing some comfort she hugged him..crying hard on his shoulders..arjun sat there silently..letting her pour out all her tears..slightly pushing her back from him he picked up the tissue box and forwarded in front of her asking her to take from it..sunaina taking one tissue wiped her tears.."arjun.. ..mom dad ko pata chal gaya hai k ...i m suspected in attempt to murder case.." she said hitting the steering.."dont worry sunaina..konsa ye prove hua hai..aur ab tu hum natasha k khilaf tehkiqat karenge..aur ab tu natasha k khilaf hamare pas sabut hai..khud mechanic ne qabool kia hai.." said arjun..sunaina looked at arjun.."mechanic hamare ghar aya..aur usi ne mom dad ko ye bataya hai..aur paise wapis die hen ye keh k ke mein use natasha ka naam lene k lie force kar rahi hun.." she said..."what!!.." replied a shocking arjun.."arjun mene such mein kuch nahi kia..lekin ab mom dad bhi yahi smjh rahe hen k i m guilty..arjun..is case mein mera naam..arjun ab kabhi saaf nahi hoga..wo mechanic phr apni baat se phr gaya..arjun mjhe bht dar lag raha hai..mein aisi situation mein kabhi nahi ayi..mein kyun is mei phans rahi hun..q.." she said cryingly..arjun looked at her ..sighingly he put a comforting hand on his shoulder.."mein khud natasha se baat karun ga aur us mechanic se bhi..tum apne ghar jao..jab tum ne kuch galat nahi kia tu tmhare saath bhi kuch galat nahi hoga..aur tmhare parents ye baat b bht jald smjhenge..u dont worry..tum befiqar ho k apne ghar jao.." he said and opening the door he stepped out of the car..sunaina looked at him..wiping her tears she nodded her head and drove off..

Turning around arjun started walking inside the house.."galti hogai mjhse k us mechanic ko lockup mein band nahi rkhwaya..".."atleast us k phone calls tu trap karane chahye the mjhe..itni bari galti kese hogai.."..."kon sucha hai kon jhoota..kis pe yaqeen karun..kahin sunaina apne ansu..khel tu nahi khel rahi..ya kaheen natasha hi hai isi sab k peeche.."..."lekin agar natasha ne ye sab kia hai..tu kasam hai mjhe arohi ki..bht bura hoga tmhare saath natasha..ye soch soch k tumse mjhe aur zada nafrat ho rahi hai k tum aisa kar sakti ho.." he said to himself.."mjhe kal hi us se milna hoga.." he said to himself and walked inside..

Arohi standing with shefali and purvi..conversations...but she was not taking any interest..her only thought was arjun...since yesterday whatever he has said to her was constantly running in her mind..finding it only as joke her mind was not ready to believe any of his words..but her heart as usual was on a war with her mind..as it was dying ti believe each of his words..why he is doing so??..was the question..the answer of which she will have to find..looking around her eyes fell on arjun.."mjhe arjun se hi baat karni chahye.."she thought and walked towards her..but stopped when she saw him talking on the phone and then going out of the house..she stared confusingly..then glancing at everyone who were busy she sighed and walked outside following him..

"ek dum gayab hogaye..kahan gaya.." she thought looking around and on not finding him..giving up she was about to turn when her eyes fell on the black car..focussing on it..she was shocked seeing arjun with some girl..hugging each other..her steps retreated back and eyes become wet..the night at the disco..arjun with that girl..flashed in front of her eyes...every word of his she now felt as a lie..a trick..for only one purpose...yes no doubt..she is now his next target..how stupid she was...how could she forget that night..and everything so soon..how could she believe him..closing her eyes..she let out the tears flow from her eyes..turning around she walked inside the house..

walking inside the house arohi still was lost in her thoughts..words echoing in her ears.."the arjun singhania..ahan the casanova..ye sahi naam hai us k lie..infact har do larki k baad ek larki esi nikle gi jis k saath arjun singhania raatein guzar chuka hai.."...""larkyun ka sahi istemal kese karna hai ye use bht achi tarha ata hai..gari se le k bed tak ka safar us k saath guzarne ka sapna tu har larki ka hai.."..."kahin tum bhi tu un larkyun mein se nahi jo ye khwab dekhti hain..ya tum hi tu nahi us ka agla target.."...

Sudhir and rudra hugged each other and was very happy...almost the guests have left and now only both the families were there..enjoying the time..pandit g too has given the dates..one week from today.."bas ek hafta..phr is ghar mein ek aur bahu aye gi..mein bht khush hun.." said dj kissing rashi on her forehead..amrit looked at arohi who was standing near the door..she smiled.."ek nahi maa..do bahuein..is ghar mein do bahuein ayen gi ab.." she said..everyone surprisingly looked at her.."do bahuein?.." asked sudhir smilingly.."haan..do.." she said..sanchit shockingly stared at her..scared that she might again bring this topic..amrit smiled and walked towards arohi..holding arohi's hand she walked with her towards eveyone and made her stand in front of sanchit..everyone was still confused and staring at amrit..amrit took out her ring from her finger and forwarded it to sanchit.."meri beti ..meri bahu ko ye angothi pehna do sanchit..arohi ko ye angothi pehna k use batau k  Ab wo waqt door nahi jis ka use intezar tha..jis ka teen saal se humein intezar tha.." she said shocking everyone..everyone's mouth hung open..ears couldnot believe what they just heard..dj shockingly looked at everyone..arohi was standing numb still lost in what she saw..what she felt..what she lost..a tear rolled down her eyes and her vision got blurred..sanchit stood numb..didnt expect the situation to be like this..he cant even deny atonce and cant even do this..he cant even tell the truth to her this sudden..his mother had trapped him in such a difficult situation..he helplessly looked at everyone.."pehnao na sanchit arohi intezar kar rahi hai.." said amrit..everyone got angry hearing amrit..she deliberately was doing this..and it was quite visible..looking at smiling face of amrit sudhir closed his eyes..understanding her motive..understanding that she has again used her weapon..emotional blackmail..that is why all this is happening..arohi closed her eyes and opening them her eyes fell on the ring in amrit's hand.."pehnao sanchit.." she again said and sanchit was about to say something but was interupted by dj's words.."haan beta pehnao.." she said and again sanchit got shocked..looking at sudhir he pleaded through his eyes to handle the situation but sudhir assured him to go ahead..looking at sudhir sahil and salil opened their mouth to argue but showing them his hand sudhir stopped them..arohi wiped her tear and held out her hand in front of sanchit.."i will marry you sanchit..i will.." she said closing her eyes holding back her tears..sanchit stared at arohi..his eyes become wet..not wanting to do..but was forced to..he glared angrily at amrit..taking the ring from her hand he looked at aroho whose eyes were closed..he sighed and did the inevitable...he slipped the ring in her finger and looked at her..who opened her eyes..looking at her hand..her tears flowed from her eyes..glancing back at sanchit she forced a smile where as he was just staring at her.:.excusing herself..she rushed upstairs..to her room...leaving behind everyone..angry on amrit..

"amrit tum hosh.." shouted sudhir and stopped when his eyes fell on the door.. and he froze on the spot for a moment... 'arjun' ..he whispered and everyone shockingly turned back to find him standing against the door with his left hand holding onto the door frame for support ...

rashi purvi and shefali's eyes become wet seeing him standing almost numb...kumud's tears rolled down her cheeks seeing her son..when her eyes caught the sight of him ...  standing there.. all alone by the door ...and it scared the hell out of her ... he was standing staring at a blank spot..lips thinned into a line..body trembling..eyes red..with anger..eyes wet..this was definitely not the reaction everyone was expecting ... or if its the one..then its the most horrible sight ever... his eyes were lost into space... he was not angry..not even upset... what was he feeling then? what is happening to him..why is it happening with him..he didnt know...his heart has been stabbed hard..his forehead was sweating..not in the position to speak..he stepped backwards..escaping from the unbelievable sight of the day.. dadi walked towards him but she found him quietly stepping back from his place with his head lowered as if he wanted to hide himself away ... the next moment.. he disappeared from the picture ...

Almost breaking through all the signals on the road... he was driving to somewhere..somewhere far from everyone..somewhere from god too..somewhere far from himself..but where..he himself didnot know..god has definitely been very cruel and unfair to him..very unfair..he has snatched everything from him..and now his hopes too...his happiness..his dreams..his life..his love..his soul..his arohi..and now just the mere hope was left and that too was not bearable by god so he snatched it away from him...shedding all the tears he was holding back since the long time he simply cursed god and his fate.. controlling the wheel with his left hand while massaging his forehead with the right.. he couldn't help but remember his strong determination to bring her back in his life...in his life..back..he will not let this happen..never ever...hitting the brake..he turned the car and restarted the journey towards his destination..his only destination..towards his arohi...he has to talk to her..tell her how much he love her..how much she love her..he has to tell her..he has to...

plz do comment and hit the like button..any criticism and suggestions are welcomed..if u guys feel something missing then plz do let me know i will definitely work on it...next update will be in...____ DAYS...yani jab pori ho jaye😉...those who want me to pm them the next update plz send me a buddy request..forgive all mistakes...and sorry who didnt get my pm..

thankyou...take care😊

precap...i will give it in points..

* angry arjun in arohi's room
* arjun arohi kiss
* arohi talk about sanchit
* arohi slap arjun
* arjun amrit convo
* sanchit's attempts to tell truth to arohi
* arjun slap arohi..(any guesses why?...)
* marriage preparations..

Originally posted by ...vibha...

congo on new thread😳...many more are to come

thanks..and in sha Allah😊
i guess i commented on wrong time

waise part is a long one...
read precap...arjuhi slapped each other🤔

waise part is a long one...
read precap...arjuhi slapped each other🤔

why????
it disturbed ur sequence of posting🥱

it disturbed ur sequence of posting🥱

nai nahi..its ok...😊
Congrats on the new thread Seher😊

Thanks for the lamba update...Will read in the night and comment:):)