TOI: Love ya ending in Jan-reltd article

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Meenal Pendse and Jyoti Gauba in Amita Ka Amit

By Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Dec 15, 2012, 06.16 PM IST
More
A
A
READ MORE Siddharth Tewary|Meenal Pendse|Me Aaji Aur Saheb|Jyoti Gauba|Amita Ka Amit
Meenal Pendse and Jyoti Gauba in Amita Ka Amit
Meenal Pendse and Jyoti Gauba
It was breaking news on TOI.com about Siddharth Tewary's next upcoming project for Sony TV, titled Amita Ka Amit, a unique love story. As reported earlier the cast list consists of Meenal Patel, Raksha Desai and two newbie playing the leads. 

The latest information that we have gathered is that two more known names would now join hands with the cast. Meenal Pendse, last seen in Imagine TV's Me Aaji Aur Saheb and Jyoti Gauba, currently seen in Zee TV's Phir Subah Hogi and Love Marriage Ya Arrange Marriagewill be seen essaying pivotal roles in the serial. 

The show is slotted to go on air by January next year and will take the slot of Love Marriage Ya Arrange Marriage. While all our efforts to reach Meenal were futile, Jyoti confirmed her presence in the show. 

Keep reading the space for more updates!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
so early !!!

thought it will complete 130 episodes

anyways am not very sad

just wishing ashu gets a good show soon,cant live long  without seeing him on tv
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks fro the news tannu, not surprised at this info, was expecting this but not this soon. Wish to  see ashu in a good channel with a good role ðŸ˜Š
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
m nah happyy..
y dun lmyam cvs use ashish hes one ov d hawtest n mst gudlukn guys on TV...y dun dey create gud stry fr him:/so d audience is mre attractd n it dsnt ends..

buh well i luv ashishs all onscreen characters n all r spcl fr me d mst spcl till nw is udaii ofcourse buh i realllyy luv saahil aswl..d luv marriage thing n wateva saahil did to marryy shivvii n is still doin is really awweee n m shure al gals want a hubbyy lyk saahil..atleast i want:}

d bst thing abt saahil aftr udai is dat v get to c ashish mon to thurs n i actuallyy wait fr dese dayss jst cux i knw il get to c him..

I HOPEE ASHISH GETS ALOT BETTER ROLES ON TV N IN FILMSSS ASWL AS HE REALLY DESERVES..BUH I WILL PRAY DAT HE CUMSS BAK ONSCREEN AFTR SAAHIL ASAP LYK HE CME BAK AFTER UDAI AFTR DEK...CUX I CNT STND NAH SEEING HIM:/SOCHKE HEE AV BECUM SAD:/:/:/

il misshh saahil shivvi cux i lyk dem tgdr d cute luv birds whom cvs cudnt use prply:/

lovee u ashish..wish u al d luv luck happiness n success muaahh
Edited by ArhainAshish - 11 years ago
mandygill thumbnail
don't be sad arhain, in a way its good that we r getting rid of the role that was not liked very much by majority of his fans, and it was a torture to see him with rishika with whom his chemistry is minus zero! i hope that he gets a better project and a better co star next  time! and all the best to ashish for his future endeavors! and like u shana i also can't live without seeing him on screen, i hope we don't have to wait too long to see his ek jhalak..jaisa bhi hai love him lots!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
For the love of God, let this be a hoax!
ArhainAshish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mandygill

don't be sad arhain, in a way its good that we r getting rid of the role that was not liked very much by majority of his fans, and it was a torture to see him with rishika with whom his chemistry is minus zero! i hope that he gets a better project and a better co star next  time! and all the best to ashish for his future endeavors! and like u shana i also can't live without seeing him on screen, i hope we don't have to wait too long to see his ek jhalak..jaisa bhi hai love him lots!

d mst scary part is d bit dat m tooo scared k AK ko kahan dekhengey ab i want him to get a new drama quickly aftr lmyam cux i will surely misshh him alooottt seeing him on TV is lyk saannss fr meee😭😳I LOVEEE HIM ALOOOTT N M FAR FRM HIM TV PE DEKHKE HEE KHUSH HOJATE HOONNN😭😭😭😭
ashish plejeeejjj cum bk shoonn on TV
ArhainAshish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surish

For the love of God, let this be a hoax!

hopee sooo...jo b ho achha ho fr ashish n fr us😳
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs. Hope to see Ashish in better show nd better character
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
arhaina dear dont worry he will get new drama.
u keep loving him