Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Meenal Pendse and Jyoti Gauba in Amita Ka Amit

By Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Dec 15, 2012, 06.16 PM IST
More
A
A
Meenal Pendse and Jyoti Gauba in Amita Ka Amit
Meenal Pendse and Jyoti Gauba
It was breaking news on TOI.com about Siddharth Tewary's next upcoming project for Sony TV, titled Amita Ka Amit, a unique love story. As reported earlier the cast list consists of Meenal Patel, Raksha Desai and two newbie playing the leads. 

The latest information that we have gathered is that two more known names would now join hands with the cast. Meenal Pendse, last seen in Imagine TV's Me Aaji Aur Saheb and Jyoti Gauba, currently seen in Zee TV's Phir Subah Hogi and Love Marriage Ya Arrange Marriagewill be seen essaying pivotal roles in the serial. 

The show is slotted to go on air by January next year and will take the slot of Love Marriage Ya Arrange Marriage. While all our efforts to reach Meenal were futile, Jyoti confirmed her presence in the show. 

Keep reading the space for more updates!!! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41blahblahs-tehreem--Swetha-Sunshinegirllmandygillchitra_raoAshvikian_AKShanUlasHavviiRoze12Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Love ya ending in Jan-reltd article" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
so early !!!

thought it will complete 130 episodes

anyways am not very sad

just wishing ashu gets a good show soon,cant live long  without seeing him on tv

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01SunshinegirllmandygillSurish

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
thanks fro the news tannu, not surprised at this info, was expecting this but not this soon. Wish to  see ashu in a good channel with a good role Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillArhainAshishSurish

Savan-Rules

Goldie

Savan-Rules

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
hmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishSurish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
m nah happyy..
y dun lmyam cvs use ashish hes one ov d hawtest n mst gudlukn guys on TV...y dun dey create gud stry fr him:/so d audience is mre attractd n it dsnt ends..

buh well i luv ashishs all onscreen characters n all r spcl fr me d mst spcl till nw is udaii ofcourse buh i realllyy luv saahil aswl..d luv marriage thing n wateva saahil did to marryy shivvii n is still doin is really awweee n m shure al gals want a hubbyy lyk saahil..atleast i want:}

d bst thing abt saahil aftr udai is dat v get to c ashish mon to thurs n i actuallyy wait fr dese dayss jst cux i knw il get to c him..

I HOPEE ASHISH GETS ALOT BETTER ROLES ON TV N IN FILMSSS ASWL AS HE REALLY DESERVES..BUH I WILL PRAY DAT HE CUMSS BAK ONSCREEN AFTR SAAHIL ASAP LYK HE CME BAK AFTER UDAI AFTR DEK...CUX I CNT STND NAH SEEING HIM:/SOCHKE HEE AV BECUM SAD:/:/:/

il misshh saahil shivvi cux i lyk dem tgdr d cute luv birds whom cvs cudnt use prply:/

lovee u ashish..wish u al d luv luck happiness n success muaahh

Edited by ArhainAshish - 15 December 2012 at 12:51pm

mandygillSurish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
don't be sad arhain, in a way its good that we r getting rid of the role that was not liked very much by majority of his fans, and it was a torture to see him with rishika with whom his chemistry is minus zero! i hope that he gets a better project and a better co star next  time! and all the best to ashish for his future endeavors! and like u shana i also can't live without seeing him on screen, i hope we don't have to wait too long to see his ek jhalak..jaisa bhi hai love him lots!

Edited by mandygill - 15 December 2012 at 4:37pm

ArhainAshishSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
For the love of God, let this be a hoax!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

don't be sad arhain, in a way its good that we r getting rid of the role that was not liked very much by majority of his fans, and it was a torture to see him with rishika with whom his chemistry is minus zero! i hope that he gets a better project and a better co star next  time! and all the best to ashish for his future endeavors! and like u shana i also can't live without seeing him on screen, i hope we don't have to wait too long to see his ek jhalak..jaisa bhi hai love him lots!

d mst scary part is d bit dat m tooo scared k AK ko kahan dekhengey ab i want him to get a new drama quickly aftr lmyam cux i will surely misshh him alooottt seeing him on TV is lyk saannss fr meeeCryEmbarrassedI LOVEEE HIM ALOOOTT N M FAR FRM HIM TV PE DEKHKE HEE KHUSH HOJATE HOONNNCryCryCryCry
ashish plejeeejjj cum bk shoonn on TV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.