Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

::~Parichay Task Master-Grand Finale on Pg 29~:: (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 46

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Really missing all fun you guys are having today.

thank you all for your lovely comments and rest of the teams and judges for giving us good scores. had lot of fun doing the tasks with my fellow tadkaas. shweta and suhani you were awesome as team mates.

we had very healthy debates doing all the tasks. i remember one such incident when we had almost finalize .2 songs for tasks 2 and Shweta came up eith the song ruk ruk ruk and my instant reaction was to go with this song. We had long debate and finally we decided with Shwetas song.

Tasks 3: We all left poor suhani alone, she did great job compiling the scenes with correct lyrics.

Task 4: we had a lot of discussion finalizing the pair. one thing was certain all three of us wanted.someone with richa.

Task 5: did not had that fun but overall it was good.

thank you task masters for the wonderful team you have us.

Sahasra said, teams were devided as one VM maker, Siggy maker and writer I was neither of them do thanks to my 2 tadkas Suhani and Shweta.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-Rajashshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::~Parichay Task Master-Grand Finale on Pg 29~:: (Page 45)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

@Sahasra.. thanks for the instructions.. I added the siggies to my signature! 

Can you guys see them!?!Cool
Thumbs UpYes,can see themBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Sahasra said, teams were devided as one VM maker, Siggy maker and writer I was neither of them do thanks to my 2 tadkas Suhani and Shweta.
I said based on our knowledge about members,From the posts on forum,We thought You n shweta can pull off task related to writing n suhani the creative tasks.

TheBhaiRajashshweta_r

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@Jay On IF its only winners n runners up.We task masters are sweet,that's why we thought of special titles siggies even though its hard for usEmbarrassed.

Mrei adhi umar iss TM mein chali gayi hai ab aur nahiLOL,ab full concentration on bombarding colors for promos.WinkI'll make Sinal siggy for only your team sometime later.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-jay_bpm

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by snmalik4

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">I said based on our knowledge about members,From the posts on forum,We thought You n shweta can pull off task related to writing n suhani the creative tasks.</font>

ahaa.. thank you ji...

actually these tasks forced us to use our brains os thank you that. i can say now i can be a good writer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-shweta_r

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by jay_bpm

@Jay, &Ashu - don't think soStern Smile.. prizes can only be given to winners and runners up!TongueLOL

every competition has 2 ruuner ups
@bold - you said it yourself, RUNNERS up, not RUNNER upTongue
so ab to app bhi man gayiLOL

no no JayOuch.. it was a typo.. meant RUNNER Up!Tongue and that is US!!Wink And we got a Sinal Siggie as a prize!Big smileLOL

No it was not a typoTongue
Even all the schools give prizes to 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Even Miss India hasMissIndia universe, Miss IndiaworldandMissIndia Earth orAsiapacific. it is accepted standard all over the world.
Don't try to pull that on on me, we are after-all JaanbaazCool

jay, that is only if there are at least 10 teams participating!:D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-jay_bpmRajashshweta_r

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

@Jay On IF its only winners n runners up.We task masters are sweet,that's why we thought of special titles siggies even though its hard for usEmbarrassed.

Mrei adhi umar iss TM mein chali gayi hai ab aur nahiLOL,ab full concentration on bombarding colors for promos.WinkI'll make Sinal siggy for only your team sometime later.Embarrassed
ahh really ?? was it tough for u guys giving titles Tongue but we just loved them Big smileClap
ahh thank u doc ji we will wait for our teams prize Tongue what to do ?? damn bhookhadd for SiNal alwaysWinkTongue

-sahasra--Hima-jay_bpm

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

ahh really ?? was it tough for u guys giving titles Tongue but we just loved them Big smileClap
ahh thank u doc ji we will wait for our teams prize Tongue what to do ?? damn bhookhadd for SiNal alwaysWinkTongue

Not the titles but the siggies.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-Rajashjay_bpmshweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top