Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

::~Parichay Task Master-Grand Finale on Pg 29~:: (Page 39)

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Now time for me to act sensibleErmm

Never participated in any task, games or anything at all on the forum. I would like to thank Sahsra and Rani for approaching me to participate in task. I was ambivalent about it as not a big fan of team work being the person I amLOL. but I must say I enjoyed the game and now have 2 more forum friends I interact with more and other team members as well, which might not have happened.

All teams did really goodClap Enjoyed looking at each task and giving scores (wanted to give everyone less than 5 points so we can win but damn my good hearted team membersOuchLOL). All entries were good, funny, creative and truly enjoyable.

I must thank my team mates for putting up with me. To be honest, I think my real contribution was only in Task 1 with writing and Task 4 , again with writing. Other tasks, well given my busy schedule, laziness and limited skills in technology; I was more like honorary participants while you two always put work and got yelled at by me, especially AshuLOL Now that makes it clear for me Why Ashu said that you were very disturbed with the track then,so she doesnt want to bother you when I suggested her to take your help for deciding scenes appropriate for the lyrics in vm task.Haila Bachhiko kitna danta hai tumne ki woh itna darr gayi haiTongueLOL

Not that you guys didn't deserve to be yelled at, I mean we got 3rd numberAngry

LOL actually number 3 is my favorite so I am happy happy happy Big smile

Once again, thanks to all and hope we can have so much fun again...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-eshi.nlSnehal21Rajash-suhani-shweta_r

shweta_r IF-Stunnerz
shweta_r
shweta_r

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@Sahasra - i have a question for the TMs.. 

How did you guys create the teams, once we had nominated ourselves to participate? Big smile was it random or you guys followed some specific logic?

Edited by shweta_r - 26 January 2013 at 10:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Hima-eshi.nlSnehal21Rajash-suhani-jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

got yelled at by me, especially AshuLOL Now that makes it clear for me Why Ashu said that you were very disturbed with the track then,so she doesnt want to bother you when I suggested her to take your help for deciding scenes appropriate for the lyrics in vm task.Haila Bachhiko kitna danta hai tumne ki woh itna darr gayi haiTongueLOL

are good thing she didn't ask me for scenes to choose in VM - that's why we scored highest in that taskTongueLOL
She had asked me to translate lyrics and I tried but know very limited PunjabiErmm and taking out scenes, learned recently with help of RoshLOL 
but she did damn good job, my favorite was "durghatna ghat jati he"ROFL she knew I would love it and I had not laughed so much in months

about yelling - well that's just meEvil Smile

-sahasra-eshi.nl-Hima-Snehal21Rajash-suhani-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

@Sahasra - i have a question for the TMs.. 

How did you guys create the teams, once we had nominated ourselves to participate? Big smile was it random or you guys followed some specific logic?
Its a mix of both Shweta.

We know what tasks we are going to give so our plan was to allot each team with a writer/siggy maker/vm maker so that they dont have prob with any task at the same time members who are not so acquainted with other so that this TM gives them opportunity to interact with new members..Once I got all names with our knowledge we have about the members we made teams randomly on the above basis.However Sada raho missed vm maker but I'm impressed how they pulled off that taskClap

Hope we made right teams n didnt disappoint any one.Embarrassed

-Hima-eshi.nlRajash-suhani-jay_bpmshweta_r

Rajash IF-Sizzlerz
Rajash
Rajash

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

got yelled at by me, especially AshuLOL Now that makes it clear for me Why Ashu said that you were very disturbed with the track then,so she doesnt want to bother you when I suggested her to take your help for deciding scenes appropriate for the lyrics in vm task.Haila Bachhiko kitna danta hai tumne ki woh itna darr gayi haiTongueLOL

are good thing she didn't ask me for scenes to choose in VM - that's why we scored highest in that taskTongueLOL
She had asked me to translate lyrics and I tried but know very limited PunjabiErmm and taking out scenes, learned recently with help of RoshLOL 
but she did damn good job, my favorite was "durghatna ghat jati he"ROFL she knew I would love it and I had not laughed so much in months

Bapre guys m the topic of discussion here EmbarrassedLOL
no sahasra he did not yell at me Embarrassed that toh i said cos he was really in not good mood that day Tongue bas wahi LOLLOL anyways all is well that's end well Embarrassed
@ jay hey u praise me enough for that yaar bas ho gayaa ab..m already on cloud nine EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
@ sahasra thanks to u too for liking my efforts m honored Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl-suhani-jay_bpmSnehal21shweta_r

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Sahasra i personally know how sada raho jhabaaz worked on Vm.
Not only that writing also to snehal,Ashu ,Jay Clap Thumbs Up

And i don't know how you teamed me up with Rosh and sindhu.i don't know writing,vm making or siggie making LOL but they did a great job. Clap.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-suhani-Snehal21Rajashshweta_r

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Bapre guys m the topic of discussion here EmbarrassedLOL
no sahasra he did not yell at me Embarrassed that toh i said cos he was really in not good mood that day Tongue bas wahi LOLLOL anyways all is well that's end well Embarrassed
@ jay hey u praise me enough for that yaar bas ho gayaa ab..m already on cloud nine EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
@ sahasra thanks to u too for liking my efforts m honored Smile

Jay, what is all this I am readingConfused? You are scaring and bullying other baccheShocked? Bad bad baccha, Jay!!!LOLLOLTongue 

eshi.nl-suhani-jay_bpmSnehal21Rajash

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
However Sada raho missed vm maker but I'm impressed how they pulled off that taskClap

and that is why people - we are JaanbaazTongueCool

@Rajash - must commend you for your VM so will do that.

@Hima - yelling is one of the many qualities I and Kunal shareEvil Smile

Edited by jay_bpm - 26 January 2013 at 11:35am

-Hima-Snehal21Rajash-suhani-shweta_r

Go to top