Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

::~Parichay Task Master-Grand Finale on Pg 29~:: (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 46

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -suhani-

ohhh NO... i wlll miss that fun... Broken Heart

why,,,ur parents not coming for resultWinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::~Parichay Task Master-Grand Finale on Pg 29~:: (Page 29)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
aila,

Have to bring my parents for the report card, I don't think soOuch
If they find out why I am spending too much time on computer and forum, they will sure question my words of "productive" interactions hereROFL
I think I will bring sick note to avoid bringing themTongueWinkLOL

Edited by jay_bpm - 25 January 2013 at 5:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhai-Hima-eshi.nlSnehal21RajashBHAVIIshweta_r

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

P:Hello Parichayans...Welcome to the Grand Finale of Parichay TaskMaster.

S:P,What a month it has been... working on TaskMaster has been amazing for our parichaians as well as for us ,the task masters ...I never ever thought it will be a huge success like this...

P:Yes...i cant believe even now...I can still remember how we came up with various ideas  n how our ideas were dampened by the track then.Then Fivr suggested us about SGP Task master...Of course we adapted that idea giving it our crazy touch with our whacko ideas..lol...and the way TaskMaster has been played...Hats off to the teams...

S: Now that you mentioned about teams where are they??Kahin hamare speech sunkar entrance se hi ghar chale gaye...

P: Arey S...this TaskMaster has been a huge success only b'coz of our teams...Aise kaise aajayenge... they deserve special Welcome yaar...so shall we call the teams...

S: Yes of course...hmm Let me start with..(n S suddenly starts singing Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri di n dances for it)

P:(whispers to S) Did we plan for welcome dance...woh bhi iss gaana???Did I miss something???

S:Arey nahi P,We didnt plan for welcome dance.This is to Welcome my south sensations...who presented sensational creations in TM n made others sing Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri di...Welcome the Kolaveri Di team..Eshi,Sindhu n RoshaniClapClap

P offers chocolate to S...

S:Arey P,How can we eat chocolate now,we should welcome our next team..bhul gayi ho kya..chocolate pocket mein rakho aur kaam pe lag jao...

P forcefully feeds S...

S:yummy.. its so creamy, tasty and melting in mouth...amazing

P: hai na amazing..Just like our next team who came up  with  amazing,matured entries and stole our hearts...thats why both are Three musketeers

S:Both???

P:Yess..The Chocolate n our team are Three Musketeers.So lets Welcome our Three Musketeers ...Hima,Vidhi.ClapClap

S: P...isnt it hot all of a sudden ...

P:Haan yaar,AC toh on hai,toh itni hot kyun..uff

S:(Looks in her list)oh its obvious as the next team to be on stage are capable of setting the stage as well as TM on fire...its the sizzling trio...welcome the Jaanbaz Sizzling Divas..Deblina,Padmini and Sonia...ClapClap

P: lol...

S:Confused...P,kya kar rahi ho..Hasna band karo..sab dekh rahe hai...

P(still trying to control her laugh):oops,sorry..I just remembered a laughter show which I saw last year.

S:Laughter show??kaunsi??

P:Hasna mana hai...lol..Teen ka Tadka...lol..Here comes our Teen ka Teekha Tadka team who left us in splits with their funny yet fab entries just like that laughter show... Shweta,Salman,Suhani

S struggling with some gym equipment leaving P confused

P:S,ab yeh workouts ki tamasha kya hai,jaldi jaldi stage pe aajao aur next teamko welcome karo.

S:Mujhe Jaanbaaz  ban na hai,isiliye koshish kar rahi hu...Waise P,Jaanbaaz kaise bante hai..Dharam paaji ke jaise.."'.. ... mein tera khoon Peejaaonga" dialogue maarna hai yh Sunny paaji ke tarah villainsko dhai kilo haathse marna hai...Wink

P:(Bangs her headD'oh)Tujhe Samir Soni ke paas special classes keliye bhejti hu,woh tumhe sikhayega  how to be Jaanbaz like Kunal,combo of Dharam paaji n Sunny paaji,now stop worrying about it n welcome the next team.

S:(Sammy ke naam sunte hi S blushesBlushing) sach...haayee Samir's special classes for me on how to be Jaanbaaz..Day Dreaming

okay okay control yourself SEmbarrassed...Welcome our Kunal..aka Jaanbaaz of our TM..The  Sada Raho Jaanbaaz team Asha,Jay,Snehal,who impressed us with their dashing n powerful entries...ClapClap

P: Hearty Welcome to all the teams guys...hope you had a great time doing TaskMaster and I'm sure you people would have wanted to kill us for those crazy tasks we gave...what say S??

S: For sure P...By implementing our whacko ideas through this TM we must have given them a very tough time n time limit is another troubling factor

P: But what to do yar...all is fair in the game...n game can be interesting only when there's some exciting concept.ok now lets stop our lectures and start with the proceedings...

S: Yes we have lots of things lined up...few titles to be given...then task scores to be revealed...and finally the winner...Big smile

P: I am very much excited...and i just want to tell you guys...only S knows  the final scores...so its a suspense for us also...Tongue

S: Absolutely...Have fun guys...will be back soon with some more fun and task 3,4,5 scores ...stay tunedWink...!!!

Edited by -sahasra- - 26 January 2013 at 8:06am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish-RD-sindhu_veshi.nl-Hima-Snehal21-suhani-Rajash-Rojaa-BHAVIIshweta_r

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Sab log kahan hai yaarOuch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21Rajash-suhani-shweta_rBHAVII

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Pooja,,,Sahasra for such a warm welcomeEmbarrassed
liked itThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--suhani-shweta_r

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

hum hai naWink

thanks lot for fab ...welcome ClapClapClap
Sada Raho Jaanbaaz feels honored Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--suhani-Snehal21shweta_r

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the warm welcome Sahasra!Embarrassed I thought we were not supposed to comment until you finish updating everythign.. so just liked the post!LOL

-suhani-Snehal21shweta_r

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Originally posted by -sahasra-

hum hai naWink

thanks lot for fab ...welcome ClapClapClap
Sada Raho Jaanbaaz feels honored Smile yeah true,,,Kunal also jaanbaaz and we alsoEmbarrassed

-sahasra--suhani-shweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top