Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

::~Parichay Task Master-Grand Finale on Pg 29~:: (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 46

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Joined: 02 November 2010

Posts: 6714

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by snmalik4

Yep.. eagerly waiting for results

Result is - everyone looses.
Real Task Masters are Sahasra, Rani and Pooja (RD)TongueLOL as they are the one who had most fun coming up with all of the tasks.Wink
No Jay... I had fun doing most of the tasks... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::~Parichay Task Master-Grand Finale on Pg 29~:: (Page 24)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 24174

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by snmalik4

Yep.. eagerly waiting for results

Result is - everyone looses.
Real Task Masters are Sahasra, Rani and Pooja (RD)TongueLOL as they are the one who had most fun coming up with all of the tasks.Wink
No Jay... I had fun doing most of the tasks... LOL

You can say that,
I was more like an honorary member of my team who knew very littleLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhaiRajash

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Joined: 14 August 2012

Posts: 10114

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by snmalik4

Yep.. eagerly waiting for results

Result is - everyone looses.
Real Task Masters are Sahasra, Rani and Pooja (RD)TongueLOL as they are the one who had most fun coming up with all of the tasks.Wink
No Jay... I had fun doing most of the tasks... LOL

You can say that,
I was more like an honorary member of my team who knew very littleLOL


Hey Guys What happening here ?? Settlement WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhaieshi.nljay_bpm

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011

Posts: 8875

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in the resultsEmbarrassed.Our judges were busy dealing other issues n hence the delay.We are also eagerly waiting for the resultsSmile but we have to wait for 2 more days to know the final result.Embarrassed



The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhai-Hima-eshi.nlRajashjay_bpm

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Joined: 13 September 2012

Posts: 7551

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by snmalik4

<font color="#990000">Yep.. eagerly waiting for results</font>


Result is - everyone looses.
Real Task Masters are Sahasra, Rani and Pooja (RD)TongueLOLas they are the one who had most fun coming up with all of the tasks.Wink
<font color="#990000">No Jay... I had fun doing most of the tasks...LOL</font>


You can say that,
I was more like anhonorarymember of my team who knew very littleLOL


Hey Guys What happening here ?? Settlement WinkLOL


Settlement Shocked between salman bhai and jay...then what about other teams LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhaiRajash

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Joined: 14 August 2012

Posts: 10114

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by Rajash

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by snmalik4

<font color="#990000">Yep.. eagerly waiting for results</font>


Result is - everyone looses.
Real Task Masters are Sahasra, Rani and Pooja (RD)TongueLOLas they are the one who had most fun coming up with all of the tasks.Wink
<font color="#990000">No Jay... I had fun doing most of the tasks...LOL</font>


You can say that,
I was more like anhonorarymember of my team who knew very littleLOL


Hey Guys What happening here ?? Settlement WinkLOL

Settlement Shocked between salman bhai and jay...then what about other teams LOL LOL

woh unki prob hai Wink apani team se bhi koi bhej do if u r interested LOL

sindhu_v

IF-Rockerz

sindhu_v

Joined: 30 November 2011

Posts: 8911

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Ashu eshi khud hi aa gayi na
Then wats d need for team members
Kyun eshi LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Joined: 14 August 2012

Posts: 10114

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Ashu eshi khud hi aa gayi na
Then wats d need for team members
Kyun eshi LOLLOLLOL
To give moral support yaara Wink after all its tough job to crack a deal with Salman Bhai n Jay of course TongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
*~Parichay Introductions Corner~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Dew-drop 130 29224 26 October 2013 at 4:35pm
By VildanaROSID
*~Parichay Help Desk ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64

Dew-drop 511 41568 08 April 2013 at 11:44pm
By jasminerahul
*~Parichay Creations Corner~*| MOD NOTE p.139, 141

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Dew-drop 1192 142022 17 December 2012 at 10:54pm
By sindhu_v
!!Parichay Chit Chat # 3 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

neeme 1202 16715 11 January 2012 at 7:02am
By .RajvirNandini.
REVIEW: Parichay first episode (article)

2 3

SmritiKatha 17 3654 05 January 2012 at 5:43am
By -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.