::~Parichay Task Master-Grand Finale on Pg 29~:: - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Roshani- Primarily the task master will revolve around THANAL ๐Ÿ˜Šand yes emoticons from any site are welcome !
Good Luck to all the Teams! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you for the first task TMs!! Me likes!!

I have a request.. can you post the links of a few Emoticon sites that we can use. Also, the procedure to use these emots if it is not straight-forward. Thanks.
Originally posted by hima2012

Thank you for the first task TMs!! Me likes!!

I have a request.. can you post the links of a few Emoticon sites that we can use. Also, the procedure to use these emots if it is not straight-forward. Thanks.

http://www.addemoticons.com/emoticons.html

http://www.sherv.net/emoticons.html

You can simply copy,paste the emots.

You'll find many sites for emoticons on google search

On suggestion sahasra, if you are giving only 2 days for the task then please start the task between Mon and Wednesday. As many are not available on Weekends. If a task is given on friday then some of us will not be able to deliver it by Monday.
Originally posted by snmalik4

On suggestion sahasra, if you are giving only 2 days for the task then please start the task between Mon and Wednesday. As many are not available on Weekends. If a task is given on friday then some of us will not be able to deliver it by Monday.

Will keep that in mind Salman ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by snmalik4

Thanks for the suggestion.

We said a minimum of 2 days will be given for any task. Depending on the toughness of the task n convenience of members that may extend to more than 2days but it wont be less than 2 days for any given task.Everything (weekend,exams of members,task etc) were considered while deciding the deadline for 1st task.
Thats why we gave 4 days for the 1st task

We'll make sure that we follow the same in future too
.๐Ÿ˜Š

Now that the subject of the task master is revealed, I am sure all the teams must be very excited about the task. All 3 scenarios for the OS sounds amazing and I am sure you all will have fun writing the OS on any of these 3 topics.

We really appreciate and value your participation in this task, so best of luck to all the participants once again๐Ÿ˜Š. 
QUERY FROM MEMBERS

R we allowed to use pics if we wished to make our OS look little interesting  n if we name our OS will those words for the name  will be counted as well in the limit of 500 words ???

• Pics are not allowed,You should use only words n emoticons
  • Naming the OS-Optional,That wont be considered while judging the OS.
  • Words for the name will be counted as well in the given 500 word limit.
Request from all TM Participants

We need all the Task Master participants to be present in this thread tomorrow night at 11:30PM IST as of late, there have been few issues with this task and we need to discuss those issues with all of you here together.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation and hope to see you all here tomorrow at 11:30pm IST๐Ÿ˜Š. 

Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago