Chidiya Ghar

|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 57

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
2days epi was just ROFL
too much..
1st,sasuma was teaching gomukh classical dance in the garden area..mendak too joined dem,n he was doing just what sasuma saying..dat made sasuma angry..gomukh tells her not to angry..he(g)'ll follow..den just after few min,he  felt tired..n asked sasuma to give him break 4 breakfast..she said-she already bought food 4 him..gomukh was glad n praising of her..like mayuri..sasuma aap bohot acche ho,aap mera bohot khayal rakhte ho..etc. sasuma gave him a packet..he searched food..bt got 1 cucumber,mula n a carrot.he got shocked n said-how could it be his breakfast...sasuma tells no.all r not his breakfast..mula 4 breakfast,cucumber 4 lunch n d carrot 4 dinner..she also informed she told all in the house not to give him any other food..as he's dieting..
den,she left..gomukh didnt take dis food n was about to leave..den he felt if his sasuma is right..den he had nothing 2 eat..so,he came back der n searched d fruits..he didnt find so he asked mendak..while he said he already finished dem n showed him d mula's green rest part in his pocket..gomukh shouts on him n takes d rest part,asks him to see opposite side n was chewing dat rest part..mendak laughs at him saying-he saw him..den gomukh started crying n saying-his tummy was empty,he should inform principal dat he wont come 4 his illness..
after smtime,all was awoke in the morning n finished  bathing before gomukhs sasuma.
machli mom comes n said-she's going to bath 4 2 hours..den babuji tells water's finished,she can bath 4 10 mins..she got highly disappointed n go 4 bath..
den,she again starts dancing wid gomukh in garden..
she gave him gungru n tells 2 wear..gomukh wore n practiced dancing..
...dat time,his principal came wid fruits 2 see him,found him dancing..he got angry as he lied him..he gave him a punishment of being classical dance teacher after joining in d school.
gomukh became sad n sasuma got happy..
precap was super exciting..
gomukh telling mayuri-ur mom is bad,she tortures me..
mayuri-no,my mom is good by heart..
gomukh says no n turned other side n found mayuri was cutting vegetables in the kitchen..
he surprised n looked at fronts mayuri,n saw her white hair bt duplicate get-up lik mayuri..n angrily looking at him. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 (Page 5)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
^^ Thanku sooo Much for the WU Muni, I really really appreciate it. I now atleast have the track of the episodes that what is happening, Thanks to you Heart otherwise I am left longing to watch the show Ouch

OMG Mayuri's Mom sounds so funny ROFL And awww, Poor Gomukh...i am really feeling pity for him Broken HeartLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MunaMeet22..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! My friend, RadhaHiBawari, made me some avis on Mayuri from the 'Ayuri' track. Feel free to use!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360MunaMeet22Varnita.

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
2days epi was interesting..
mayuri's part was-
gomukh was looking 4 his sasuma..wen he didnt find her,he went to kitchen 4 eating food.he found paratha in a  box.he took it n saw butter beside it..he was very happy n started eating paratha with butter..sasuma was passing by the kitchen,saw him eating..she told in mind she would learn him lesson.she went to her room n getting up lik mayuri..she applied black color in her white hair..n wore a dress of mayuri..she also put off her spectacle..den she went to mayuri's room n called gomukh just lik mayuri.he came n started praising lik-mayuri tum bohot acche ho ..sasuma-baas.say any other thing..gomukh felt happy  thinking he didnt need to praise..den sasuma said-dont u lik to praise..tell me aapko mayuri ki mom pasand he? gomukh-mayuri,tumhare mom bohot buri he..woh mujhe dance k badle torture karti he..n sasuma-aur bolo..bt mayuri ki mom dil ki sacci he. gomukh-no,woh bohot buri he..
he looked at her,she was angry..he looked opposite n found mayuri in th kitchen cutting vegetables..he was shocked n looked again..den he saw her white hair,under black hair..he understood. n slamming sasuma..she said-haa,jamai babu,betho..n batao..kya kehrehi thi tum..
he again got up..sasuma-betho..den she slowly said-if i tell this to mayuri,she wont stay here 4 a min,n go with me..n gomukh felt stuck in her blackmail..
den he decided to talk wid gothak..
rest part was also awsm..
gothak-gomukh both were upset wid sasuma..bt their ego were not letting both to seek forgive..so,gothak called mendak n gomukh called gadha prasad..both were scolding dem 4 their own faults..gadha n mendak didnt understand anything but asked 4 forgive n said sorry.dey hugged each-other..n tried to remind did dey do anything..den,gomukh n gothak too said sorry..n planned something 2 get rid of der sasuma..
precapgomukh-gothak disguised lik ghost n were scaring der sasuma,sleeping together.LOL

Varnita.

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

^^ Thanku sooo Much for the WU Muni, I really really appreciate it. I now atleast have the track of the episodes that what is happening, Thanks to you Heart otherwise I am left longing to watch the show Ouch

OMG Mayuri's Mom sounds so funny ROFL And awww, Poor Gomukh...i am really feeling pity for him Broken HeartLOL

yaar,no need 2 thank.till m watching CG,i'll give WU ..coj m just enjoying this show..u kno..my elder bro's impressed by her double role+adore her eyes..
n m proud 4 herEmbarrassed

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GurruKiMona

Originally posted by Varnita.

yaar,no need 2 thank.till m watching CG,i'll give WU ..coj m just enjoying this show..u kno..my elder bro's impressed by her double role+adore her eyes..
n m proud 4 herEmbarrassed

Aww Thanks Muni, You are a sweetheart Hug What would I have done without you? EmbarrassedLOL I am glad that you became a regular member of CG and enjoying it too and I am even more glad that your elder brother is also liking DebinaWinkLOL
The track sounds so interesting specially because there is too much debina in it WinkLOL Todays Episode is hilarious...OMG Poor Gomukh, Macchi aunty is too much ROFL

MunaMeet22

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@Janu
The Debina avis are Brilliant, Aishu is a true Rockstar Clap

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
@varni oldie,its Machli aunty not macchi.. LOL matlab she's fish.. LOL what chidiya'a CV brings..really loving it. Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top