Chidiya Ghar

|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 57

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Gurmeet & Debina's kiss - April 7, 2013 (free for use!)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360Ameeraalikhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 (Page 37)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Debina dancing to Bhare Naina in Nach Baliye: Shriman VS Shrimati

Princy360Ameeraalikhan

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

Just wish DBC is as down to earth and normal like her spouse, she doesn't need to prove herself . she has own quality, she just needs to be herself and simple.She is attractive and has nice features ,  she is nice but I feel works very hard to prove which just goes wrong and creates misunderstanding.
Wish her all the best!1

I agree with you. Smile Debina is good at heart and possesses her share of talents, but sometimes she strives too hard to prove herself and comes off as unnatural, but she is not a bad person. She just has to be more simple and down to earth like Gurmeet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360gshow2011Ameeraalikhan

KamliKudi

IF-Dazzler

KamliKudi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
From what I have seen of DB- she's seems to be nice and down to earth.  - they seem to balance each other perfectly well :)

I don't think it's right to comment on a person negatively when you don't know them personally 

Princy360..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

From what I have seen of DB- she's seems to be nice and down to earth.  - they seem to balance each other perfectly well :)

I don't think it's right to comment on a person negatively when you don't know them personally 

In general, Debina and Gurmeet are very nice people individually and as a couple too.Smile But they have their share of faults too. Neither is perfect. As fans, we are just discussing how they could improve themselves.

Princy360Ameeraalikhan

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Rockerz

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by gshow2011

Just wish DBC is as down to earth and normal like her spouse, she doesn't need to prove herself . she has own quality, she just needs to be herself and simple.She is attractive and has nice features ,  she is nice but I feel works very hard to prove which just goes wrong and creates misunderstanding.
Wish her all the best!1

I agree with you. Smile Debina is good at heart and possesses her share of talents, but sometimes she strives too hard to prove herself and comes off as unnatural, but she is not a bad person. She just has to be more simple and down to earth like Gurmeet.
i agree with both of youSmile
debi is simple and down to earth with good values i have seen her in ppaw debi guru were so simple without any attitude thats why i was attracted them. but everybody is human the kind of crictisim she faced  with gurus fans but still she stood head high. and she wanted to prove that she and guru are perfect but in that she is loosing herself i just what her to be herself we love her as debina and always will love her as debina. gurbina are one of the best couples of tellySmile

Edited by ameeranalikhan - 08 April 2013 at 11:43pm

Princy360..RamKiJanaki..

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Rockerz

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Gurmeet & Debina's kiss - April 7, 2013 (free for use!)

awesome creation janakiClap

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Jay and Mahii opt out from shriman and shrimatii..

wait, i dont get the concept .. i know that it between girls and boys.. but at the end what happen? I mean those who do good performance what they will get? Will they get individualy or what?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top