Chidiya Ghar

|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 57

AshleyAngelena

IF-Dazzler

AshleyAngelena

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

New WELCOME show is horrible!Ouch All celebrs are being shown in a bad light, I really wish Debina did not take up this show.Unhappy

I also wish that anyway hope that nothing go wrong now..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 (Page 19)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
A big question:
Does ur family memebers hate Debi? No offense...

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshleyAngelena

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Hey guys...!!!!!!!!!!

Heyyy... Where were u ???

yaar it is a very long story got free after agesCryDead thank god.Big smile..!!
anyway how are you..Big smile
chatting after so long..!!Star
Hmm .. I'm good u tell.. Yaa  even I don't use if much. 

There is new show Debina in cooking show n life ok. Do u watch that?

Ya i have watch yesterday episode which was not so good dimpy was worse then worse but
Debina should have not copy that model this was her only mistake happy that nothing was bad
Today with Debina but still hate dimpy wish that Debi stay a little away from hey anyway she was looking beautiful..

Yeah, Debina is making mistakes when she's following that Dimpy Mahajan. Dimpy is a horrible person!Ouch Today Debina did not copy her or agree with any of Dimpy's rude comments, so it was OK, but I want her to keep a distance from her. Tomorrow Debina is going to be a host, and I heard Dimpy and Gizelle got into a cat fight. I'm worried they'll make a huge scene in Debina and Gurmeet's sweet house.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360AshleyAngelena

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

A big question:

My mom and dad don't know any celebrities. They don't really care much for celebrities as long as the show is good. My sister and I are the only ones who follow celebrities. She's not a huge fan of Debina but likes her. I of course love her, but sometimes I do not agree with what she does.

Princy360AshleyAngelena

AshleyAngelena

IF-Dazzler

AshleyAngelena

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Hey guys...!!!!!!!!!!

Ya i have watch yesterday episode which was not so good dimpy was worse then worse but
Debina should have not copy that model this was her only mistake happy that nothing was bad
Today with Debina but still hate dimpy wish that Debi stay a little away from hey anyway she was looking beautiful..

Yeah, Debina is making mistakes when she's following that Dimpy Mahajan. Dimpy is a horrible person!Ouch Today Debina did not copy her or agree with any of Dimpy's rude comments, so it was OK, but I want her to keep a distance from her. Tomorrow Debina is going to be a host, and I heard Dimpy and Gizelle got into a cat fight. I'm worried they'll make a huge scene in Debina and Gurmeet's sweet house.Cry

Debina is the host tomorrow..?? For no reasons dimpy is behind that gizelle can't she just finish it oh god..!!
do u also hate that dimpy as much as i do..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Hey guys...!!!!!!!!!!

Debina is the host tomorrow..?? For no reasons dimpy is behind that gizelle can't she just finish it oh god..!!
do u also hate that dimpy as much as i do..??

Yeah, Dimpy is so mannerless! What does she have against Gizelle?Ermm Debina is being pretty polite but whenever she's around Dimpy she also comes off as impolite.

Princy360AshleyAngelena

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

A big question:

My mom and dad don't know any celebrities. They don't really care much for celebrities as long as the show is good. My sister and I are the only ones who follow celebrities. She's not a huge fan of Debina but likes her. I of course love her, but sometimes I do not agree with what she does.

My bro have no interest n celebrities but he do tell that because of Debi and Gurru i watched ther serials.. My mom says u and ur gurru/de.. and she hate it and dad has no interest any celebrities..

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
3 more to become...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top