Chidiya Ghar

|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 57

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Here's a new picture of Debina/Mayuri from Chidiya Ghar. Isn't she looking lovely?Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360anjucool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 (Page 16)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Looking ravishing debii^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

anjucool

IF-Rockerz

anjucool

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Debina and Dimpy's Bong connection

What's common between Debina Bonnerjee and Dimpy Mahajan? Apart from are being Bengalis, the two pretty lasses will now be seen sharing screen space on Welcome ' Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki. And boy, did they bond!
Dimpy and Debina, who have been friends for some time, would often chat in Bengali ' oblivious to people around them. The chit-chat on the sets would include everything from their personal lives to obsession for Bengali food. So close were the two actresses, that they even ate from the same plate. The duo also bonded at Debina's Bong-themed dinner party.
"Bengalis are known foodies. I made all the typical Bengali dishes like aam pora sherbet, chicken chop, chingri machher malai curry, doi chicken, aloor dom and nolen gurer payesh. The guests loved the food. I managed to create a small Kolkata and the guests were asked to dress up in the Bengali way. While Dimpy and Giselle Thakral wore laal paar sari, the guys, Amara Upadhyay and Karanvir Bohra, were in dhoti-kurta," she said.
When asked about the bond between Dimpy and her, Debina said, "We are both born and brought up in north Kolkata, which has a distinct culture of its own. As children, we were into extra-curricular activities like singing, dancing and painting. Back then, it would seem like a curse, but now we understand how it helped us grow as individuals."
So does husband Gurmeet Chaudhary also enjoy Bengali cuisine? "Gurmeet is a Bihari, and since Bengal and Bihar are neighboring states, our tastes also match. Gurmeet loves the shukto made by me," she smiled. 

link:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Debina-and-Dimpys-Bong-connection/articleshow/18165014.cms

Edited by anjucool - 25 January 2013 at 6:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360123mitul..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Here's another pic of Debina preparing for the Republic Day Special for Sab Tv. Does anyone know when it is going to be?

anjucool

anjucool

IF-Rockerz

anjucool

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Here's another pic of Debina preparing for the Republic Day Special for Sab Tv. Does anyone know when it is going to be?

26th jan at10 pm

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjucool

26th jan at10 pm

Oh, so it's tomorrow.Big smile

Princy360

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjucool

Debina and Dimpy's Bong connection

What's common between Debina Bonnerjee and Dimpy Mahajan? Apart from are being Bengalis, the two pretty lasses will now be seen sharing screen space on Welcome ' Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki. And boy, did they bond!
Dimpy and Debina, who have been friends for some time, would often chat in Bengali ' oblivious to people around them. The chit-chat on the sets would include everything from their personal lives to obsession for Bengali food. So close were the two actresses, that they even ate from the same plate. The duo also bonded at Debina's Bong-themed dinner party.
"Bengalis are known foodies. I made all the typical Bengali dishes like aam pora sherbet, chicken chop, chingri machher malai curry, doi chicken, aloor dom and nolen gurer payesh. The guests loved the food. I managed to create a small Kolkata and the guests were asked to dress up in the Bengali way. While Dimpy and Giselle Thakral wore laal paar sari, the guys, Amara Upadhyay and Karanvir Bohra, were in dhoti-kurta," she said.
When asked about the bond between Dimpy and her, Debina said, "We are both born and brought up in north Kolkata, which has a distinct culture of its own. As children, we were into extra-curricular activities like singing, dancing and painting. Back then, it would seem like a curse, but now we understand how it helped us grow as individuals."
So does husband Gurmeet Chaudhary also enjoy Bengali cuisine? "Gurmeet is a Bihari, and since Bengal and Bihar are neighboring states, our tastes also match. Gurmeet loves the shukto made by me," she smiled. 

link:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Debina-and-Dimpys-Bong-connection/articleshow/18165014.cm

Eagerly waiting as debi as cook and i didn't know gurru is a Bihari.. I thought the same that he alike Bihari but.. Anyways debi ur the bestest! And glad they both debi n dim has some grt bond.

anjucool

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I am going to watch debi performance today but i won't be able to watch gurru performance tommorrow grand finale of sa re ga ma pa so post video of his performance tommorrow ok?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top