Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Tarunilicious Dhaba #1 (Invites Only) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

Anu101

Anu101

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG this really did me goodLOLLOLLOL I was feeling so low and crappy with this damn fever and here you are to mu rescueBig smile Loved the poetry..jab tak hai jaa jab tak hai jaanHug It was awesome!!!!! Ooohhh I didn't know that Tarun was replacedOuch How cruel of the VadherasAngry He is the only person with common sense at the Vadhera mansion!!!! Let's hope that our beloved VirMan supporter Tarun comes back!!!!!! Wait did Karan kick him out because he suspected that his mum was in love with TarunDay DreamingWink There should be a solid reason for this...Love you Ankita!!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sennareni..Labyrinth..-GayathriK-..Ankita..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tarunilicious Dhaba #1 (Invites Only) (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu Hug How are you feeling now?
I always come to your rescue, don't I Wink
Err, Tarun wasn't having an affair with Swamz re. Swamz has a thing for Jaiswal, didn't you know?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu101..Labyrinth..-GayathriK-

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Res

***EDITED***

Wow Anki, Faye, Geet Hug  
INCREDIBLE creativity ClapStar

of course it is temporary shelter for most of us.. where Anki or rather Tarun will serve us all chai naashtaEmbarrassed

I am pakkawala.. No.1 Tarun Fan .. Miss the dude who used to call Virat baba and maanvi didi

the one quality I am in awe of Tarun , is his UNBIASED love for VirMan.. he loves Virat baba and Maanvi didi EQUALLYDay Dreaming
I know right? He is so adorable Day Dreaming He is the only one in the Vahdera house who has have brains and a little bit of common, apart from VirMan that is LOL

He is not partial to Virat baba because he is the owner or he is not partial to Maanvi didi because she was suffering from cancer.. His love for VirMan is unquestionable ...

Tarun gives us a great gyan of IMPARTALITY and UNBIASEDNESSClap

He depicts all the qualities of being a true VirManian Clap We should give him an awardThumbs Up

Fantastic thread Anki, Faye, Geet Hug

munnihyderabad..Labyrinth..-GayathriK-

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Myself being an MBA in Human Resources would like to look at Tarun, as a most tangible asset, who has been shown the door, without giving him to serve the notice period.

Tarun, who loves and who supported and prayed for Virat and Maanvi, to become VirMan, was conspired against and has been sacked with immediate effect by the Vadheras.

Myself being, in HR Department, would condemn this act of certain derogatory remarks against Tarun and showing him the door on the grounds of partiatiality and biasedness towards  VirMan, is completely against the policies of employment of a house service, on a permanent basis

He being the highly valued tangible asset and a human resource, of the vadhera mansion, has every right to have personal preferencces, likes and dislikes.. loving and supporting VirMan cannot be the  ground for his termination,,,

I would give a weeks time to the Vadheras to get Tarun, back on his job and also pay him a package of 3 month salary, for the defamation and emotional trauma, caused to Tarun, VirMan and all VirManians. failing to do so, will compel, me to sue the Vadheras, where my dear friend, and Attorney in the making, ANKITA, would like to take up the case on behalf of all the virmanians,,,

Being a HR Manager, I have every right to negotiate between both the parties and failing of which,  I have the complete right to take side of the employer or the employeee...

So, Vadheras, treat it as a notice and you have a weeks time to get Tarun back on job..

I'm going to add this to the main appeal Smile Munni di, you're a genius Hug

PS: Di, you're an HR manager Shocked No wonder you're so good at analysing emotions.

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Res

..Labyrinth..-GayathriK-..Ankita..

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
thank you anki .. main nahin .,.. tum teeno genius ho.. to come up with this threadStarClap
Anki ..lol u want to use those points to the first page,., face palm ..

and yes - worked as HR Manager ... in the past lol 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 16 December 2012 at 8:58pm

..Labyrinth..-GayathriK-..Ankita..

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

thank you anki .. main nahin .,.. tum teeno genius ho.. to come up with this threadStarClap
Anki ..lol u want to use those points to the first page,., face palm ..

and yes - worked as HR Manager ... in the past lol 

Not to the first, but to the main appeal, which will be ready after ALL the virmanians add their points, at the end of this thread, or the start of a new one LOL
and di, this Tarun is not the Orginial Tarun...
Check Tarun's pics in the siggie I made for Tarunilicious dhaba on Page 1...he was the ORIGINAL Tarun, the one we all miss Unhappy

Edited by ..Ankita.. - 16 December 2012 at 9:02pm

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
di, now all your 'emotional gyaan' and in depth understanding makes sense ..
It makes so much sense now..All this time I had been wondering, oh god, how does this lady come up with such write ups and now I realize that you're a professional Wink 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.