Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minihashu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There were many cute moments of nik and kar in today's live feeds .. i wish someone has record it 
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

a few nik kar moments frm live feed

1. today karishma is sic. Niketan did all work on behalf of her in the kitchen

2.nik to kar:dnt worry abt nomination ya nethng

3.despite sayin she a'int favorite,he saves her frm nominaton!!!!!

4.When there was a queue for shower, Nik says to Kar I was in the queue but you can go ahead as you need hot water. Then he winks at Sapna and says thats Chivalry. That was oh so cute

tfs.. karnik are so cute..  hate bb for not showing them together😡 Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one that i made with karnik with urvashi and mink
f_zps055d008e.png
Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: minihashu

There were many cute moments of nik and kar in today's live feeds .. i wish someone has record it

no1 is uploading yaar for the last 1 wk...not suyash neithr the othr guy in YT...geez i m hating it...yaar plz let us knw a few moments you saw yterday
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

no1 is uploading yaar for the last 1 wk...not suyash neithr the othr guy in YT...geez i m hating it...yaar plz let us knw a few moments you saw yterday

Heyy I knoww naa...even I am hating it...I juss request to please post their videos if anyone has them...I jus want to explain one scene which   validates their relationhip Vishal was telling a joke to Rajeev and others (Kari, Nik and Urvi were not there) ...that Santa tells Banta mere paas gaadi hai bangla hai ( I dont remember what else he says ) and then Banta says mere paas yeh hai woh hai and Santa says "hain, to fir Maan kiss ke paas hai " everyone laughs at this joke...and then Rajeev says awww(Kari style) Niketan ke pass KArishma hai😉...
Edited by Simi. - 11 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi.

Heyy I knoww naa...even I am hating it...I juss request to please post their videos if anyone has them...I jus want to explain one scene which validates their relationhip Vishal was telling a joke to Rajeev and others (Kari, Nik and Urvi were not there) ...that Santa tells Banta mere paas gaadi hai bangla hai ( I dont remember what else he says ) and then Banta says mere paas yeh hai woh hai and Santa says "hain, to fir Maan kiss ke paas hai " everyone laughs at this joke...and then Rajeev says awww(Kari style) Niketan ke pass KArishma hai😉...

lolz now that raj stays most of his tym with nikku n kari...he also came to knw what we knw...hehehe...thnx a lot for sharing it yaar...plz do share more moments if u see coz u guys r our last resort given no1 is uploading the karnik moments at present
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah they are cute ...aaw!
Karam192 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just now Karishma was stressed out for being bashed by the 'police' for giving apple to 'chor' Imam and not offering anything to eat to the police. Especially Urvashi's shouting and Rajev's taunts hurt her so she wept silently and walked off from the kitchen. Nik saw this but chose to speak to Vishal about Imam. (I was like,"Hain??? Nik??? Talk to Karishma! She's crying.")
About 10 min later, Nik went to Karishma near the kitchen sink when the rest were sitting at the dining table, and asked her about her health. (I think he must have also asked her about the bandage she has on her finger cz she cut her finger a while ago). He asked her to take her medicine for neck pain and sleep for a bit. Karishma said that how can she sleep when the task is going on? BB keeps thinking that she doesnt participate in tasks. Karishma said if she'd have her medicine she'd feel sleepy and wont be able to do the task.
Niketan asked her why was she crying earlier, huh? Karishma said that she was irritated with everyone. Nik (very sweetly) asked, "mere saath to nahin, huh?" (You are not irritated with me, right?) Karishma sighed (which meant 'no' 😳) and changed the topic to, "ek to mera gala dukh raha hai...". Nik said gala nahin gardan...😉 shooo shweet!!!

Thankfully their mics were turned on at the RIGHT time for this convo to be heard!!!! mwaaah!!

Nik defo notices everything about Karishma- how she's feeling, reacting, is she happy, sad, crying, laughing, etc etc...not to forget how she's dressed ðŸ˜‰. He just likes to avoid others and talk to Karishma when both are alone. 
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys pls we karnik fans need to give such pervert person a reality check
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/13528-aashka-and-i-loved-each-other-santosh-shukla.htm
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karam192

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Just now Karishma was stressed out for being bashed by the 'police' for giving apple to 'chor' Imam and not offering anything to eat to the police. Especially Urvashi's shouting and Rajev's taunts hurt her so she wept silently and walked off from the kitchen. Nik saw this but chose to speak to Vishal about Imam. (I was like,"Hain??? Nik??? Talk to Karishma! She's crying.")</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">About 10 min later, Nik went to Karishma near the kitchen sink when the rest were sitting at the dining table, and asked her about her health. (I think he must have also asked her about the bandage she has on her finger cz she cut her finger a while ago). He asked her to take her medicine for neck pain and sleep for a bit. Karishma said that how can she sleep when the task is going on? BB keeps thinking that she doesnt participate in tasks. Karishma said if she'd have her medicine she'd feel sleepy and wont be able to do the task.</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Niketan asked her why was she crying earlier, huh? Karishma said that she was irritated with everyone. Nik (very sweetly) asked, "mere saath to nahin, huh?" (You are not irritated with me, right?) Karishma sighed (which meant 'no' 😳) and changed the topic to, "ek to mera gala dukh raha hai...". Nik said gala nahin gardan...😉shooo shweet!!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Thankfully their mics were turned on at the RIGHT time for this convo to be heard!!!! mwaaah!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Nik defo notices everything about Karishma- how she's feeling, reacting, is she happy, sad, crying, laughing, etc etc...not to forget how she's dressed😉. He just likes to avoid others and talk to Karishma when both are alone.</font>

omg...this is sooo cute man...i. hv read the updates nd glad to see kari is doing her task very seriously...for one mistk bechara got scolded...hate raj for his taunts...i m so glad how nik was trying to cheer her up nd askd her to tk medicine...how i wish some1 recording the video